Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley home games

On an aside, Langley's home dates the rest of the way except for next weekend against Chilliwack will be Saturday's at 7. Wack stays Friday at 9.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: YBK

Originally posted by Big T
LFC - what was the score last night ??

Metro Ford 2 LUFC 0. They scored half way through the first half on a dubious one but whatever, and then in the last couple of minutes. We were out possessed but not out chanced and most importantly for us not outworked. Took us half of the first half to adjust to the speed of the game, but we settled down and played decent ball. They were very young and very fast. Great build up but missing a little on the finish. We were missing a few players, but same old story, I am sure they were too. A good lesson for us and left us encouraged but realizing we need more tests like that.
Utah and our keep played a step above.
Hoping we take all of this into the Aldergrove match.

PS The real LFC 2 Fulham 1. 6 AM Sunday faithfuls.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T: they won 2-0. The first goal was a clear hand ball in the box (still don't know how the ref missed it, because nobody else did), and the second was with about 1 minute left.

Very fast game. MF dominated the first 20, then we seemed to get used to the pace, and controlled a lot of the next 25, then the first 20-25 in the second. We had a few good hard strikes from outside the 18 narrowly miss the target. Then, their pace took over again for the balance. The final 25 saw MF with a few chances Tim Wagner saved.

They are very young, and very fit. It was a good game for us. They were the better team in the sense they created a few more chances, and were able to limit more of ours. We can’t count the 1st- it was that obvious- but the 2nd was well earned.

The YBK is really that good. Ball on a string, and speed to burn. He also had some cool earnings. He only played the first half, and I think took a rest in the second. Our stopper got a good piece of him on one tackle, but I don’t think it really would have slowed him down.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Showing for Langley

Dude,

too bad about the goal but it looks like you gave them a good run....MF has played well this season and to play a faster pace team will only help the Langley beer guts :D

I gotta go see this YBK play....maybe SUFC can buy him from MF for a nice hefty transfer fee....we could sure use him :D...so lets start the bidding at $5000 ;)

SUFCstilltherichestteaminthevalley ;):D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The YBK should be getting paid to play, that's for sure.

The bidding starts at $5k and two brown birds w/ brown nuggets.

Regards,

YBK's agent.

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Merto Ford - Langley
I think that the YBK was good but I'm not sure if I really saw him. I think that I caught a glimps of him taking the ball past me here or there...it's just surreal.
He's a hell of a player, and a ****y one at that. I would have liked to have hit the bugger, but by the time I figured out his first 5 or 6 fakes I was staring at his number and being roosted. The YCK was also quite a talented, unhittable player. His name was Yoshi, Yoda, or Yado or the like.
In all I was expecting a stronger team, we really felt that we could play with these guys, it just took us about 20 minutes to realize it. They are a good team though.

Cheers

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: All the T in India wouldn't match up

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Wanna fcuking bet?

Amateurs, ;)

RF

Hey RF,

you're counting your riches in empty beer cans again :D Actually you might be richer.... based on how much you guys drink each week times the number of years you have been collecting cans. :D

you haven't seen our sponsors, one guy is a indian trillionaire (in rupees of course) ;).......even Abramovich is trying to get in the action....but we had to turn him away. :rolleyes: :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 2 Whack 0

I caught the last 40 minutes of the Blue Delta team (never to be confused with the red Delta team) vs The Whack on my way home from trick or treating with the wee'n tonight. The most notable thing was the temperature. Fcuking cold, doesn't quite cover it. Other than that pretty uneventful.

Whack's #6 was the biggest thug I've seen for quite some time. He went studs up 4 or 5 times in the 40 minutes I saw. He also clubbed his own player once or twice trying to get to anything blue. He was committed fcuker though, I have to give him that. Chili really didn't look good at all. Delta was able to spend shite loads of time on the ball (they didn't always use it, but they had it) to make an easy pass to start an attack. They never have to build anything up because I don't think Chili were ever marking anyone. One pass wide or down the middle for that matter, seemed to send Delta in 3 or 4 on 2 ever time. The Whacks keeper spend most of the night wanking balls left and right then having then having a moan at the Ref like it was his fault he kept kicking the ground. Why do keepers got to be like that?

Question: Chili #6 goes studs up in the box, ref calls it, but doesn't give a card or a PK, but an indirect free kick. Is that the right call? Can he do that? :confused:

Not much else to tell from the limited game time I witnessed. I am however sure I met/ talked to Crafty. I don't think he had a clue as to who I was. Friendly as all hell though, came right up to me and started talking about the game and some of the calls. He must have thought I was Cainy... on stilts :D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
Delta 2 Whack 0

I caught the last 40 minutes of the Blue Delta team (never to be confused with the red Delta team) vs The Whack on my way home from trick or treating with the wee'n tonight. The most notable thing was the temperature. Fcuking cold, doesn't quite cover it. Other than that pretty uneventful.

Whack's #6 was the biggest thug I've seen for quite some time. He went studs up 4 or 5 times in the 40 minutes I saw. He also clubbed his own player once or twice trying to get to anything blue. He was committed fcuker though, I have to give him that. Chili really didn't look good at all. Delta was able to spend shite loads of time on the ball (they didn't always use it, but they had it) to make an easy pass to start an attack. They never have to build anything up because I don't think Chili were ever marking anyone. One pass wide or down the middle for that matter, seemed to send Delta in 3 or 4 on 2 ever time. The Whacks keeper spend most of the night wanking balls left and right then having then having a moan at the Ref like it was his fault he kept kicking the ground. Why do keepers got to be like that?

Question: Chili #6 goes studs up in the box, ref calls it, but doesn't give a card or a PK, but an indirect free kick. Is that the right call? Can he do that? :confused:

Not much else to tell from the limited game time I witnessed. I am however sure I met/ talked to Crafty. I don't think he had a clue as to who I was. Friendly as all hell though, came right up to me and started talking about the game and some of the calls. He must have thought I was Cainy... on stilts :D

Atta boys!!!

Aloha

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by LION
Lions - 5
SUFC - 0

got to go to the Mirage.

game report

Lions were hungrier, had most of the possession and just wanted it more. I think for about 10 min in the first half we played well and hit the bar but nothing else was ours......1-0 at half and then they score 4 in 25 minutes......i feel like crap....i gotta go hurl because this really hurts. :mad:

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb,

that so called cleats up foul in the 18 was all ball. It sholdn't even have been a a foul. as for the game, Chwk just couldn't put two passes in a row together. it was a dismal effort, but make no mistake, Chwk will be out to play next week vs LUFC. just a minor bump in the road. too fcuking cold is all i think. don't doubt it though, the wack is for real. congrats to DMU who played a solid 90. i'm looking forward to our next match in the new year.

peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0