Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Quiet PAU Nation...

Originally posted by Guinness

It has become quite clear that everyone's always trying to chop down the biggest tree!!!;)

I believe the tree is in some sawmill destined to become lumber for a new fence in some trailer park...

fcuk it's 2 am and im ttping..:wa: :wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was there a full moon last night?

A couple of firsts for me at training down at MAP. To start, a pair of nudists show up at about 10:30, and streak the field. Well, not 100% nude…the guy, thankfully (and too bad for Nukes) was wearing underwear, and the chick was also wearing only underwear. No top to speak of. We were all of the consensus that she wasn’t half bad…nice ass. Her tits were flopping around too much too tell about those.

About two minutes later, this guy shows up to the sidelines, and asks if he can play. Nobody answered him, probably because the two guys who run the show were down at the other end, and we already had even numbers for the scrimmage. We were playing “2 & 2” touch. Kenny Wilson takes an overhead breakaway pass, settles it on his foot, and just as he looks up to take his second touch to score the goal, this guy shows up right in front of Kenny and two foot tackles him. Kenny lands on top of the poor bugger in a massive heap, and says, “Who the fcuk are you and where the fcuk did you come from?”:D

It was all any of us could do to not hold our laughter for the rest of the session. The streakers and the case of the phantom goalie…priceless!:D :D

It’ll be interesting to see what’s in store for us Thursday night.

Until next time,

Dude
Humorless Cnut Slinger / Bowl in China Shop.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is hilarious

Originally posted by Dude
Kenny Wilson takes an overhead breakaway pass, settles it on his foot, and just as he looks up to take his second touch to score the goal, this guy shows up right in front of Kenny and two foot tackles him. Kenny lands on top of the poor bugger in a massive heap, and says, “Who the fcuk are you and where the fcuk did you come from?"

That is justice. ;)
The amount of takles I've seen out of that boy where the poor bastard on the other end suffered are in the thousands.
We trained Kenny well at Rangers. :cool:
I'm surprised the lunatic didn't look like Beetle Bailey when the Sarge is done with him in a bloody pulp on the turf. :D

Classic.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a creature has stirred

Just thought I'd check into see if everybody is back on line after the power failures yesterday. Pretty fukcing quiet thread today boys.

Last Premier post was me ole mate Rangerforever talking about something like how Delta Metro are going to win the Pak again this year :eek:

The only happy :wa: chiquita is Osame

Cheers

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know where you got your info from Joelie.
I heard that we signed 2 strikers 2 goalies and a rover.
Whatever though. I am sure they can play other positions.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty is yappy, must have won last week..

Osame and his bananas.
Chimp or Chump?
You decide. :p

Crafty:
You must relinquish Precious back to us for the long journey ahead for it's return to Castle Greyskull.
It must be done for the betterment of all football here in these dark days facing the Valley.

Cheers,
Frodoforever

One banana, two banana, three banana, four..
Here come the Rangers and they're running up the score.
La la la, la la la la,
La la la, la la la la,

One banana, two banana, three banana, four..
We're pimpin' out your birds, and bangin' all the whores.
La la la, la la la la,
La la la, la la la la,

A

apnabundha

delta-sufc game

This game is a big one to get outta relegation for both teams, sufc had a better performance against langly as they added some u-21 players according to sim, and they played well for there age as for delta heard they signed new players which shold improve there team so should be interesting match, just a quick question where did u sign these players from other leagues or college or uni teams and to sufc who were the young guys that played for u guys good luck to both.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We haven't got them yet, not till after Nov.9th.
But one healthy return, NDs Finest, will be in the line-up.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
30th b-day

Pau's average age just went up lads, 2 left feet, guiness, red dragon, cheers for the concert and the pints last night. studs is strugglin at work right now after gettin home at 3:30. Lost 2 left feet downtown last night, he must be pissed. Glad he is trainin with surrey tonight or i'd be gettin kicked. Red, how were my scraps??:p

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: delta-sufc game

Originally posted by apnabundha
to sufc who were the young guys that played for u guys. [/B]

The guys that played last weekend play for our U-21 team. All of them gave us some quality minutes last week.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did i already say bite me...?

Originally posted by knvb
Should I have used another word to describe at team that lost 6-1? Should I have been more selective with my vocabulary for a squad that almost literally didn't touch the ball in the second half other than to pick it out of their net? Brutal work for you? What about shoc-king? No wait awful... yes that's the one. You're right much better.

Thanks for the suggestion KR.

I'm just happy to get a response outta you knvb you kept ignoring me with your vancouversuperiority. It was 5-1, and no one disagreed it was a domination WE LOST i was there! Thanks! Though I dont see how your superior vancouver voice sheds any light onto what we all already knew, i dont need to say it but now i agree:rolleyes: ...oh yeah bite me...

Crafty hardly a nutmeg he didnt get the ball after it went through my legs and it was in reaction to me about to check him...i dont know what you consider a nutmeg...but now that you mention it it kinda does look like me, I'm about to sue Head of stone for posting a picture of me...:p

Lions vs SUFC= the boys aren't back yet and we continue to try to hold down the fort. Fridays a big one no doubt...

oh yeah KNVB...did i already say BITE ME:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the league has some sort of computerized scheduling system. Teams advise of their home field days and times (i.e.: Saturday, 7:00 PM), the league punches in the info, and it prints out a schedule. Don't think you can fault them.

Besides, we know the schedule so far in advance, and the league has a policy whereby teams can switch dates given enough notice, and both are agreeable to the switch. We switched from Friday to Saturdays.

Bottom line: if the teams really wanted to switch dates, they probably could have.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank god

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Osame and his bananas.
Chimp or Chump?
You decide. :p

[]

I must admit last night before my computer froze, I was going to reply in typical ttp fashion but after waking up today Im a changed man.. Osame is now a good catholic kid.
So Ranger....." hate if you want to hate, if it keeps you safe, if it makes you brave, but don't come over here, piss on my gate, just save it and get off my wave"....

Geu:wa: :wa: :wa: P.C.F.C:wa:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Halloween

Just wondering if Osame is gonna dress up for halloween tonight as a player?:eek: It's suppose to be fricken cold tonight I think GEU may dress up as GN with Ear muffs and mitties.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
YBK

KNVB, to Dude's chagrin I am sure, I have gained some respect for your insight in to the game.

YBK-WOW. This kid is something. WE must have had him lined up more than a dozen times and he could not be tagged. If he gets his finishing down, unstoppable.

I have a feeling tomorrows game will seem like it's in slow motion compared to last night.

One Haloween request please. POCO/GEU 0-0, 1-1, 2-2 or something along these lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0