Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Breaking the Silence

Originally posted by Sage
The reason why there's not much to say right now is because we didn't end up playing this weekend. If you check, there were plenty of comments after the SUFC match (even though we lost).

And really, what is there to say?? We've had the worst start possible to the year, and have a bit of a mountain to climb.....so we're quiet.

You've got nothin' to say because your mouth is full - too busy sucking the hind tit. I keep waiting for the big turn-a-round but nothing yet. I can't see it lasting too long so I guess I will just enjoy it, good for a giggle.

The Nation is crumbling!:( ;) It sure is quiet in here without all the PAU boys beakin off.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quiet PAU Nation...

Hello tweekers, we're losing right now (in case you didn't notice):rolleyes:
I've only two words for youse all: FCUK OFF!!!

Guinnesswithnoexplanationforourpisspoorresults.:( :mad:

BTW, keep taking the piss, that's what this website is all about... Believe me, I'd be taking the piss out of us to... The results will eventually begin to come for us!!! It has become quite clear that everyone's always trying to chop down the biggest tree!!!;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Leave my goalie alone...

Originally posted by Knight Rhider
KNVB you're so insightful, the lions are piss. Brilliantly put by a brilliant man:rolleyes:
Should I have used another word to describe at team that lost 6-1? Should I have been more selective with my vocabulary for a squad that almost literally didn't touch the ball in the second half other than to pick it out of their net? Brutal work for you? What about shoc-king? No wait awful... yes that's the one. You're right much better.

Thanks for the suggestion KR.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not FVSL bashing... individual bashing.

KR should be mad at GEU for making them look so bad not at me for commenting on it.

Fcuk off yourself.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

KNVB,
Langley's taking a squad to play Metro Ford this week. Other than predicting a pasting:D , what insight can you provide. Seems like the standings on their side are pretty tight with nobody dominating.
Thanks in advance.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Three letters... Y B K. :D

Other than that I can't offer much (fcuk off Dude) on this years squad, we haven't played them yet nor have I ventured out to one of their games. General scouting report is they're young, quick and fairly direct in their play. Which reminds me, there will be a extremely ugly lad with a bright red face he'll either be wearing white or red boots and a roll of tape around each shinny, Dude, I'd like you to do what you do and bowl and a china shop him and then let him know I say hello. ;)

Good luck

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

Isn't it about that time of the season( and standings) that you look for another team? Like Poco or GEU at the top of the standings?

:D

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OOOTAAAAY!

Originally posted by Hands of Stone
Watch out for the kid that looks like:
<--THIS :eek:

The young kids on the team can play.

They beat us 3-nil, not a good night for us.

hos

I thought that was a picture of Knight Rhider after being nutmegged in a game on Friday night at Mackie Park...:D

I hear through the jungle vine that the Lions have signed four new players and three of them play at the back..I guess the existing back line won't mind being dropped seeing as they are all mates an all..:eek:

Cheers

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
Dude, I'd like you to do what you do and bowl and a china shop him and then let him know I say hello. ;)
I'm guessing he means "bull in a china shop"...:rolleyes:

YBK?

Aloha

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry dude

Originally posted by Dude
PAU...wow. I don't see these guys being relegated. They won't let this happen. They're on a slide, but not because they're lacking the quality. When the losing starts to snowball, it get's on the team collectively. Tough to stop. See Peg last year.

Dude, there is one small difference between the 2, Peg was the shits, pau isn't. But you are correct sir, when you say, loosing can be a snowballing affect...

this could be a chiquita :wa: on speed..

A blonde walked up to an airport ticket counter and asked to buy a round trip ticket. The ticket agent asked, "where to?" The blonde rolled her eyes and said, "duuuuh, back here."
I know it's lacking, but Im running out of material..

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
signings

actually of the four players we signed, only one of them normally plays on the back line, the other three are outside midfielders or forwards

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shut your trap knvb

I caught the second half of the GEU vs Lions game Friday night. A few notes, GEU is a very large side and I'm not just talking about Millsy in net. ;) What are they feeding you out there in GEU land? The lions are quite frankly...piss by any standards. They looked awful going forward and even worse trying to defend. Joely the goalie... not a good game, although you were hung to dry on the last 3. The free kick that went in, although very well placed, I've seen paper airplanes take less time to travel 20 yards.

On the plus for the night Parkhead bought the beer and Lion had his collars down.

I have one question, why would anyone want to play the offside trap. I agree with knvb, their d could be better. Im sure their coach has played and coached more years than I have been alive, but I would have to disagree on his d's tactics.Im sure they played the same against geu as they did against us.It's like playing with fire, to rely on your d to be all on synch every time and then to rely on our highly trained linesman to get the call right every time. No thanks, I rather not get burned..

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
:

Ah screw it... PAU must feel like the season is over already. I can of course, only assume this because they've obviously lost interest in taking it here on TTP. The Cups don't start for months and you can't honestly say they're sitting around having pints talking PAK. win after another lose on the weekend, saying "It's OK guys we'll put it together for our cup run." No chance! They're 14 (I think) points out and that's got to be the only thing they're thinking about, again, I can only assume. (Making an ass out of you and me, I know...)

I agree ...;) :) :p :p :D :wa: :wa: :cool:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmm

Originally posted by Knight Rhider
[BThe lions are struggling...no secret and really not surprising. Its our first year, we walked in with the goal not to be regulated which is still our goal. ;) [/B]

Really, was that your goal?? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0