Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ontario ref

This guy did not affect the outcome of the game today. Shocking on both sides. Not just his calls but the way he presented and carried himself around the pitch. He lined our game Saturday night on our side, and trying to be chatty with the dude you realized pretty quick he had very little professionalism or enthusiasm for what he was doing. I'm sorry but I must repeat myself. For a prem ref to be running that game in indoor shoes, slick pitch and all, is shocking. How do you take somebody like that seriously. Not sure what class 1 is but I'm guessing it's on the lower end of the spectrum. Teams beware, he must have given out a half dozen yellows for questionable circumstances. Yellows add up fast over 18 games.

In respect to the game it was pretty even as both teams carried it at times, edge to PAU, especially when they were up, as I did not see Wack tieing it with PAU pressing for the 2nd. On the day I would call PAU unlucky because they definately outchanced and probably had the edge 60/40 in play. Personally I hope they get the ship righted because we need a strong 10 teams in premier.

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shame you LFC2 for your insistence that PAU carried the better part of the match versus the Wack. Chwk dominated the first 45, no question. And i say remove all three offficials from the equation as those 3 combined = useless . From the sound of the second half whistle on it was only a matter of time before the ball found the back of the net for the Rapids.

Not to take anything away from PAU as they battled till the end, I just feel that Chilliwack was destined for the 3 points, you dig?

Next week will be exciting with Chwk @ DMU = MOTW

PEACE

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Chilli...your line-up looked too good to have been scored on 9 times in your first too games. A good core; I had a feeling you'd be back in the mix.

PAU...wow. I don't see these guys being relegated. They won't let this happen. They're on a slide, but not because they're lacking the quality. When the losing starts to snowball, it get's on the team collectively. Tough to stop. See Peg last year. That said, how do the PAU guys shift gears, re-focus, and change goals for the season now? Does the focus shift to a strong run through the Pak? In that case, do you bring in some Cat guys for PT during the regular season games?

Cainy? Guinness?:confused:

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GN-Poco recap

Originally posted by Raiguy

......on a side note: i have one beef with the ref's in our league...for some reason almost all of them refuse to play the advantage....they were a few times today we could have some really clear chances but the ref blew the whistle instantly

I must agree with Raiguy here. There were a couple of instances where GN had a definite advantage for a good attack and the ref blew the whistle.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude
That said, how do the PAU guys shift gears, re-focus, and change goals for the season now? Does the focus shift to a strong run through the Pak? In that case, do you bring in some Cat guys for PT during the regular season games?

Cainy? Guinness?:confused:

With the title all but lost after this weeks result, these lads will regroup and take it one game at a time and try to hit a purple patch during the Pak. Also watch for PAU to now play spoiler for the rest of the season.

Cheers

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That ought to inspire the Nation... Cainy's pre game "Come on boys, we need to spoil GEU winning the league by only 13 instead of 16." :rolleyes:

I caught the second half of the GEU vs Lions game Friday night. A few notes, GEU is a very large side and I'm not just talking about Millsy in net. ;) What are they feeding you out there in GEU land? The lions are quite frankly...piss by any standards. They looked awful going forward and even worse trying to defend. Joely the goalie... not a good game, although you were hung to dry on the last 3. The free kick that went in, although very well placed, I've seen paper airplanes take less time to travel 20 yards.

On the plus for the night Parkhead bought the beer and Lion had his collars down.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
That ought to inspire the Nation... Cainy's pre game "Come on boys, we need to spoil GEU winning the league by only 13 instead of 16." :rolleyes:

Usual foot in mouth comment KNVB... At least you are consistent, I'll give you that. :eek:

What will inspire them is that if they don't go out and beat these teams, regardless of the outcome at the top, their season will be over by early March. They need to find form during the season and beat the top teams along the way to facilitate a good cup run and a possible provincial birth. If you don't think PAU will want to beat the top three teams on the second go around..., you're a bigger....

Dude, please finish this off. You say it much better than the rest of us. :D

Cheers

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As usual you've missed my point. I'd reply and explain, but you wouldn't get that either, if not you Crafy some humorless cnut slinger.

KNVB posted in the Valley again, he must be slamming everything about us... :rolleyes:

Ah screw it... PAU must feel like the season is over already. I can of course, only assume this because they've obviously lost interest in taking it here on TTP. The Cups don't start for months and you can't honestly say they're sitting around having pints talking PAK. win after another lose on the weekend, saying "It's OK guys we'll put it together for our cup run." No chance! They're 14 (I think) points out and that's got to be the only thing they're thinking about, again, I can only assume. (Making an ass out of you and me, I know...)

I do know they'll win their fair share from here on out, but with each lose the confidence will probably drop right back to where it is now. Nonexistent. From here on in the nets will seem smaller the fields tighter and the ref's worse...

If it makes you guys feel any better I'm only blaming Guinness for your losses... ;)

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
joely_the_shocking_goalie

BUHNER,
i have been shocking the last few weeks i've played, don't know whats going on, but shite happens every once in a while

KNVB,
i told everyone as soon as it happened, i tripped on my own fcuking feet, don't know how, maybe the extra pounds are finally getting to me, but it was terrible, and no excuse

buhner

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: joely_the_shocking_goalie

Originally posted by joely_the_goalie
BUHNER,
i have been shocking the last few weeks i've played, don't know whats going on, but shite happens every once in a while

KNVB,
i told everyone as soon as it happened, i tripped on my own fcuking feet, don't know how, maybe the extra pounds are finally getting to me, but it was terrible, and no excuse

hey there joely_ the _goalie.. hey kid you are a good keeper played well against us .. just trying to take the piss out of ya .. cheers . it will come aorund .. i hope that fruit cake up front for you guys has put down his collar.. that is just shocking..

wack moving on up ..
:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude
how do the PAU guys shift gears, re-focus, and change goals for the season now?

Despite the disappointing start, we were upbeat heading into the match. We know we have been in most of our games, although not playing that well, and could have won them all...but of course didn't.
It was a shocker to lose 2-1 after being up 1-0 with 10 left...we really needed that win.
But we're committed to each other and look forward to better results. And at the end of the day , we still enjoy our pints, and our teammates, and have a laugh...but it certainly is more of a challenge to do so when you're not winning.

Not to worry, the Pau Nation will survive :D :D

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leave my goalie alone...

Wow what a strong GEU side, this one didn't even come down to missing players or fatigue, they are definetly the best team we've had to face all year. Hats off to you boys and believe the LIONS and the Rhider will be ready next time.;)

KNVB you're so insightful, the lions are piss. Brilliantly put by a brilliant man:rolleyes:

The lions are struggling...no secret and really not surprising. Its our first year, we walked in with the goal not to be regulated which is still our goal. We will get key players back and they will help us to realize this goal, we have never lost like this and for that i enjoy the experience, I know its made me a better player. Honestly if the team we are currently fielding could be dominating this league i would wanna go to another league(thats why we're here) cause right now we are definetly weak...right now.

So Joelie you have no excuses to make to these piss takers, remember if a cnut doesn't know its a cnut it will when you fcuk it. ;)

buhner

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Crafty Cokcney
Buhner,
Did you lads get Zak Yoemans back yet. I understand he fukced his neck up pretty bad earlier in the year.?

Cheers

hey there crafty.. ya zac has been back for a bit now .. he did in his shoulder but looks fine .. but tyler will be out of the line up this week due to ankle injury.. in yesturdays game .. so should be a good one this friday night . out at J..O .. CHEERS .. :wa:

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, same regulations for everyone...

Originally posted by Knight Rhider
The lions are struggling...no secret and really not surprising. Its our first year, we walked in with the goal not to be regulated......

Why not come in and try to win instead of hoping to play without any rules ???:p

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sorry, same regulations for everyone...

Originally posted by downtown
Why not come in and try to win instead of hoping to play without any rules ???:p

regulated relegated you know what i mean...either way i can still beat you up!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0