Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It has been quiet

LFC2,

I would like to talk smack but I can't with our team not at the top of the charts.....heck i don't wanna sound like the lions (rhider, lion and company) :p

Where has the PAU nation gone....have they been deported ??? Maybe they are joining ranks with KNVB in the VMSL :eek:;) Yeah I miss Skippy's witty MOTW thread :(, that kept the guys interested......ever since they lost I think they thought ttp had something to do with it....did Cainy ban you guys ??? :(;):D

as for the games this week Langley will be a very difficult test for us....big,fast and physical but defintely not the prettiest team :p :D

Big T :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip's been sulking ever since he had that little spat with Regs. Don't count on a MOTW thread from him any time soon.

You could always do it. ;)
PS Any other Reds fans out there (the real LFC). Do we want to beat Leeds or have them lose to put the final nail in Houlliers coffin?
Not here.:mad:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude
Not pretty- that's PAU. We're more like ruggedly handsome.

I meant your style of play:rolleyes: , you know the highly publicized kick and run.....i could care less if you were pretty or ruggedly handsome :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know what you meant, but I'm sure you'll agree with me on Saturday: the Langley lads are ruggedly handsome. Yes, I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality to say this.:eek:

Hide your brown birds, SUFC: Langley's in town.

;)

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 0 - Poco 2

same old story for us again, had lots a possession, but just couldnt score, while poco had 2 quality chances and they buried them, onto PAU next sunday.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU vs. North Delta

GEU 6 - Delta 1

Post game commentary from someone else later.
Have to get to the Mirage.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just Sweet, we lost to 12 players

I swear these refs are a load of crap. :mad:
Ref comes up to us after the game and says "we were clearly the better team. Sorry I called the game like that, but im going out with the sister of one of the Poco players" Enough said about the game:(

Banks

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Just Sweet, we lost to POCO

Originally posted by Kokanee
Ref comes up to us after the game and says "we were clearly the better team. Sorry I called the game like that, but im going out with the sister of one of the Poco players" Enough said about the game:(
Nice try idiot,the sister you are talking about is a bone-a-fide lesbian.She hates refs,unless they have KOKANEE

Banks

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dominion vs.G.N.Sikh Temple

We finished in the final 3rd...Gn moved the ball well and deserve alot of credit.Could of had 2 or 3.The big veteran in the mid deserved a goal.He shaved the post twice but never rippled ye ol onion bag.Heard some comments about G.N.being the most skilled team in the valley.It's all good until you're down 2.No worries,10 to go:wa: :wa: This chiquita just got laid.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
gn vs poco

Just got home from wishing one of the all time greats from the fvsl, a 40th b-day. Billy J we all love U.

Im very surprised gn is not higher in the standings. They have youth and skill at key positions. They dominated at times in the midfield and had shots from the outside that missed by little. Joel picked everything up without ever giving up any rebound and showed why he is by far the best goalie in the league this year. We feel as a club its going to take a special play to beat our d or goalie. We must ride this tide. We feel strong and sharp and are very much looking forward too geu. Specially after their performance tonight.
Poco 2 Gn 0

Why do hunters make the best lovers? They go deep into the bush, shoot more than once and eat what they shoot at

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Just Sweet, we lost to 12 players

Originally posted by Kokanee

No you did not loose to 12 Players but too Poco Dominion ....Keep whining, looser

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
River

What is it with this side of the river this year boys.Poco / GEU looking strong can the others keep up? Looks like Langley may be the only team with a chance.

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN-Poco recap

I thought both teams played really well actually....we came out quite strong for the first 20 until they scored off a corner, kinda against the run of play....the guy who scored it was givin our defense trouble all game.....from then on it was pretty much even....poco scored their second early into the second half on a quick counter attack and that kinda took the wind outta our sails for a bit...we pushed hard for the last 30 minutes but their d and keeps remained solid ..... gotta give poco credit, they made us pay for our mistakes...and we didn't make all that many...
......on a side note: i have one beef with the ref's in our league...for some reason almost all of them refuse to play the advantage....they were a few times today we could have some really clear chances but the ref blew the whistle instantly....i dont understand why they cant wait a few secs and see how the play unfolds.....dont get me wrong we didn't lose this game b/c of the ref...but it would be nice to have an odd man rush once in a while rather then a free kick from 35 yards out.......cheers

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu ndu

5-1 win for geu. got off to a quick start and controlled most of the first half. second half was more of the same with north delta scoring a late goal. young team with some talent, and as we were informed ndu were missing players. off to poco next week on halloween night. should be a cracker to say the least. knight rider thanks for the $10 offer for pints, instead got back into town and enjoyed many beverages.

cansheadalittlebitfuzzytoday:p :p :p :p

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bertrum???

GEU lads, was Bertrum in the line-up on Friday night?? If not, is that why you guys bagged 5 goals....Gong out.........

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Just Sweet, we lost to 12 players

Originally posted by Osame bin madden
No you did not loose to 12 Players but too Poco Dominion ....Keep whining, looser

Theres the pot calling the kettle black. Why don't you protest the result of his comments, mabey TTP will give you some points.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bitter PAU lad

I think the PAU nation is a little testy these days. Superfoxes instead of Cainy's basement as your location you should change it to FVSL basement.:eek:

Banks

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Bitter PAU lad

Originally posted by bertrum
I think the PAU nation is a little testy these days. Superfoxes instead of Cainy's basement as your location you should change it to FVSL basement.:eek:
Who can blame PAU Nation for being bitter.7 pts.2w,1t,3LOSSES for 7th.place.This team has had better years.It's cold in the basement.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts