Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
provicial berth

Originally posted by utah
Utah thinks due to times osame posts that he may like the juice.May be likes the juice a bit too much.I also think the second half will bring some pressure that POCO isn't ready for as a squad. Especialy looking at a provincial berth for the home stretch. A lot of shite to deal with in the stables with 8 games to go.:cool:
Flattered by your prediction of Poco to finish top 2,but we won't look beyond next weeks match vs.SUFC.Osame gets real thirsty hiding in dusty caves and some juice helps reply to posts from some twit from Utah who plays for Langley:wa:

Banks

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN shuts out Peace Arch 3-0

Perhaps PauNation took GN too lightly.There was a time when the arch rolled over the temple,but not this year.Gn has too much skill.What happened to Cainy's defence?What happened to the offence?Would the real Peace Arch United please stand up.The league needs you guys.:mad::confused: :rolleyes: :D

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SHAUQING!!!!!

I caught the second half of the PAU GN match. Damn it was cold out there, big change from Trinidad let me tell ya. Although PAU had a few chances GN definetly dominated play. Was Shoking to see, PAU looks like a different squad out there and its a mystery why...I got a theory but its got to do with gypsys, voodoo and KNVB much too detailed to get into!:p
Hopefully they can iron it out. Thanks for the pints Guiness, after you guys recover and take one from Delta next week, come by Mackie and i'll return the favor:cool:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 3- PAU 0

As Rai mentioned we beat PAU 3-0, and for those wondering yes our players did wear gloves :D , Ravi Turre with two goals and Hardeep Sangha scored one, which was just an excellent shot. very chippy game, with PAU getting fustrated after every tackle. onto GEU next friday.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
speaking of the juice

Originally posted by utah
Utah thinks due to times osame posts that he may like the juice.May be likes the juice a bit too much.I also think the second half will bring some pressure that POCO isn't ready for as a squad. Especialy looking at a provincial berth for the home stretch. A lot of shite to deal with in the stables with 8 games to go.:cool:

Jesus, I thought I was the only one who did not proof read..
Good attempt at a piss take.

Pau loosing again,:wa: :wa: just wait , let me tell you how I feel about that :wa: :wa:
Ok Im kidding, I really feel for you guys. I know what it's like, I can rember the last time we were this bad this far. It was ummm... ummm fcuk never. Sorry I take that back, I don't know what it's like. I do know this, being a botton feeding fish sucks.;)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU ???????????? more likeP-E-A-U

Originally posted by Regs
The wheels have officially fallen off apparently :eek:

Wow.

~Regs.

Wheels - axles and everything - It was fun to take the piss but this is ridiculous, the Nation is crumbling.

I guess last year was a fluke. Seriously though, I think PAU will walk through div 1 next year.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Halloweeenn!

You guys are cold, anyone else want a boot while they' re down? Come on they won't fight back, they're down get em:rolleyes:

Last night at Jackos was wild, good time thanks boyz. Honestly I was half expecting Downtown to go as...me Knight Rhider. Now that would have been good! Downtown to bad you didnt think about that one huh? Next year ima go as a Ranger. Old WHITE and ready to party!!!! :p:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That Aldergrove goal on Saturday night could well have been the goal of the year. It combined the sheer gracefullness of a half-volley and highball. Nuff said.
Andy, do you practice that shot???

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
that's right

Night Rhider
Old WHITE and ready to party
True, but remember we do have an Asian guy named Paul Marshall.
Lions 5- 0 SUFC. A big win for the boys, just got to beat the teams below you to stay in the league. Well done, didn't fall apart even though under attack(bottle rockets/roman candles) from the sidelines all game. Thank god Halloween only comes once a year.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Nukes
That Aldergrove goal on Saturday night could well have been the goal of the year. It combined the sheer gracefullness of a half-volley and highball. Nuff said.
Andy, do you practice that shot???

Nukes, you should know better, ole Andy runs the treadmill at home.:D

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC/Grove

The great equalizer in this league is hard work. Aldergrove gave us a scare solely from their work ethic. We carried the play but they countered well and got their chances. This is the best we have looked since taking down the mighty Lion as our work rate definately improved. The only thing missing was a little more luck in the 18. Willie, Nukes and Utah looked more comfortable together, and keep made a couple of great saves to preserve the win.

Thanks to the Halloween gods for the POCO/GEU result.:bronco:

Oh yeah, Nukes scored. We have been waiting a long time for him to simply graduate from the shanking stage to just getting one on the target. He surprised all and actually netted one.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red cards

Star one , Cainy, or whoever.
Who took all the red cards in your game this week.
Was it a kick fest?
:confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty, check your PM's.

To be on topic...

1 Poco City Dominion - 22
2 Langley United FC - 18
3 GEU Ultra - 18
4 Delta Metro United - 15
5 Chilliwack Rapids - 12
6 GN Sporting Club - 11
7 North Delta Lions - 9
8 Peace Arch United - 7
9 Aldergrove United - 4
10 SUFC Red Devils - 3

Holy fcuking ouch! :eek: Shoc-king.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL Premier

Do we see a power change in the FVSL Premier?
Others may see it differently.

Player movements seem to be impacting teams.
Are others seeing this in the FVSL Premier?
Unless you see FVSL games it is hard to say.

Seems to me some big moves are hurting/helping teams.
Unless I am imagining it?
Can FVSL guys confirm this?
Keep up the fine form Poco!! Good side there.

?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you hear PAU sing? Nooooo. Nooooo.
Can you he....

Fcuking gay song anyway. I kind of miss them in a weird sadistic sort of way.:(

:rolleyes:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just takin the piss....

Has the head of the nation issued a GAG order?

You would think they'd done enough choking already. ;)

the silence is deafening.....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little bird told me...

Originally posted by Reccos
Do we see a power change in the FVSL Premier?
Others may see it differently.

Player movements seem to be impacting teams.
Are others seeing this in the FVSL Premier?
Unless you see FVSL games it is hard to say.

Seems to me some big moves are hurting/helping teams.
Unless I am imagining it?
Can FVSL guys confirm this?
Keep up the fine form Poco!! Good side there.

?
Anyone catch this? :D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We sucked royally on Sunday...which is the first time I can say that definitively this year.
As stated before, we haven't played well, and our depth is lean.
Obviously we suck...definitlely chronic, but not yet life threatening ...time will tell.
A few boys back in the line up might help...
battling for spots and all that.

The second go around will be interesting...

...nation building

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remeber, it's TTP...

There always help in the CAT system Aves... Well, maybe not yours being third from bottom and all. Oh, well I guess it's time to bring up some good youth... oops hold on... probably not much to choose from there either. Looks like they're third from bottom as well. Huh, maybe Cainy can bring over some players from his other team to shore up your back line a bit. I hear Sandy is a hell of a right Back and Jessica and Tiff can certainly put the goals away... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0