Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003 / 2004 Part I

Who will win the FVSL's Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • North Delta Lions

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Delta United

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco-Pau

Good old Kyle Williams as a linesman...........that's it buddy :D .........I didn't see what happened but he was waving the flag and ran over at half time.......one of the PAU players mentioned retaliation to something.......you retaliate and you get caught like usual........this game sucked and Pau should have hit the net a few times especially the wide open net on a header which somehow the attacker put over........the goal POCO scored was on a rebound which the keeper for PAU should have at least steered it towards the side or out of bounds.........these teams are supposed to be two of the top teams in the FVSL but they can't compete with the teams of the VMSL

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gut check

PAU displayed a lot of character in the second half of our game. As for the red card, didn't see it, so can't really coment. The ref also didn't see it, aparently the linesman saw a ruckus were by both players exchange elbows, and shoveys.our guy happened to push last and hardest, thus the red:rolleyes: Difficult game to watch from the sidelines:(
Missing Keegan, Mcqueen,myself, and Marcus hurt us, especially when we went down to ten men, not quite enuff fresh legs to do all the extra running. Bottom line Poco got the job done and we didn't. They have there share of injuries and new players also, but the are still a good side.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga

Originally posted by zenga
Zaurrini you really got something against us?!!!

No.
I like all the players on Columbus, it was just an example...
I play with most of them in the summer....(except this summer :rolleyes: )

What? You dont think Columbus is a bottom VMSL team?

To stay on topic...

Go Rangers Go!
Here is one team that has the skill to play Premier, but are too scared to face year round competetion.....;)

Stirringthepot,
Zaurrini

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who to believe?.....

Then over to Mackie, only because Parkhead said he was buying beer

KNVB is bringing the beer but because We have a big game I will have to take it easy. Call me if you are going to come down.

Sorry for posting a bit of a PM but I just want to know the truth. A little help?

To stay on topic, the game sounds like it was rubbish.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Metro 2 North Delta Lions 1

First of all, thats the most spectators I've seen at a Premier game this year. Lots of people showing up to watch a game with lots of potential, lots on the line and bragging rights to boot. Most games like that are usually an anti climax and this one was no exception. Not much pretty football but tons of hard work and persistence to the task at hand.
Lots more comments again with regard to the VMSL and how shyte the Valley teams are..:confused: from people with zero credability due to their own performances week in and week out. WEAK being the operative word. KNVB watching a game and not even knowing which team is who..again.. :confused: Check out his commentary on the game.
Both teams needed to come back with points this week and we were succesful. Great moral booster for us after dominating a game possession wise and coming back to win it after looking like it was over with less than five minutes to go. It wasn't that pretty but we got the three points and at the end of the day, that's all that matters.

Well done to the Lions. A tough loss after being so close. LION with good performance up front.

Cheers

Santos_L_Halper

Apr 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND/DMU

Definately not the best game for us. DMU dominated play in the first half. Moved the ball really well, but didn't create a whole lot. We came out flat and were piss-poor on the ball. Second half, I thought we started well, moving the ball better, until the red card, which noone is sure what from. The ref said after it was for stomping, although Brent said he didn't touch the guy. From then on it was defend like mad. Lion popped a bit of a weak one, and we held out till the 90 min mark when Delta finally broke us down. Their second goal was a off a blunder by the keeper. Shitty way to lose, but we didn't do much to deserve a win.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good stuff.

Lots more comments again with regard to the VMSL and how shyte the Valley teams are.. from people with zero credability due to their own performances week in and week out. WEAK being the operative word. KNVB watching a game and not even knowing which team is who..again.. Check out his commentary on the game.
That's right blame KNVB. Why did I know I would get heat for that. Seems I'm the FVSL's favorite whipping boy no matter who makes the comments. Crafty you should see someone about that chip on your shoulder. ;) Zero credibility? WEAK performance week in week out, WTF? Please let me know who has the credibility you so desire to make these comments...

BTW, Crafty, I knew who exactly who was who (once I asked) and knew who did what thank you very much. Don't let the fact I can't work a camera fool you. For curiosity sake, what part of my game report suggests I didn't know what was going on? You do have two jinky mids don't you? Ones named Dave I think? Bad lid? The other lad couldn't quite figure out when you hit the fence you've probably run far enough?

Captain, I brought beer to the first game, Parkhead brought it to the second game where I had no idea what was going on, apparently and yes it was rubbish. :p

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong team!!

Originally posted by knvb
Crafty's mob looked poor, but Delta twats looked horrendous.

One in the same

Going a man down early into the second on a phantom call Delta somehow managed to score first against the flow as teams do when they're a man down.

North Delta scored first

From there it was all ND pushing and Delta sticking to their game plan of cnuting it up the park.

Back to front again

ND had some very useful players out wide

Starting to get the picture...

ill prepared for the amazing bed shitting Delta pulled off in the last 2 minutes,

Ooops... same mistake

Hopefully that clears it up for you KNVB..:D

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Good stuff.

Originally posted by knvb
Crafty you should see someone about that chip on your shoulder. ;) Zero credibility? WEAK performance week in week out, WTF? Please let me know who has the credibility you so desire to make these comments.../QUOTE]

Credibility and the VMSL...:rolleyes: Isn't that an oxymoron

What complex?.. What chip..? I don't know what you are talking about.;)

Cheers, great stuff KNVB I love it when you keep sticking your arse out in the wind.

God Bless Ya..!!!:D

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 4

The battle of the deltas i must admit was a little uneventful. Mostly cause both teams were working hard not to give anything up to the other, playing smart and not making foolish mistakes. Typical of a game of this nature. Thanks for the match Delta and i look forward to the rematch. The red card was unfortunate as it took away from the war and made it a power play situation. Hard to watch such a outcome from the sidelines if only i could have stayed on the park longer, damn ankle...next time.

Alfred e Neuman thanks for the slide tackle, to bad you won't be there for the rematch. I'd repay the favor.;)

Thanks also to those who came to the keg party fundraiser afterwards it was a good time. I ended up at Dennys with downtown again...some things never change.:rolleyes:

KNVB when you speak of the VMSL are you refering to the premier league?

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvdummy

"What fcuking stupid league has two Deltas anyway":confused:
At one time the VMSL premier had two Surreys, I'll bet that confused the fcuk out of you, even when you played for one:mad:
As Crafty said we are all begining to like it when you keep stickin that pastey white arse out.:wa: It's not so pastey now, it has a big red Cainy hand print on one cheek and a big red Crafty hand print on the other:knvb:

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
crazy

the countdown is over sufc scored a goal. HAhahaha 2 bad they lost. I never understood one thing . How come the fvsl never gave VAN UNITED THE SPOT INSTEAD GAVE IT 2 SUFC? Van united is a good team they would do good in the fvsl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0