Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003 / 2004 Part I

Who will win the FVSL's Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • North Delta Lions

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Delta United

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sixfyv

Originally posted by sixfyv
Patting himself on the back??? Sounds more like he gave himself a hummer after the game.

If I could do that I wouldn't have to leave the house!!! :D :eek:

BTW, utah some witty stuff...:rolleyes: Being from Langley you no doubt slept with your sister at a young age and have been one bitter bastard ever since finding out she lied and it is not how "family show effection"... :eek: Guinness is pure magic, not watered down... If you could afford anything other than single tins of Pily from the local Beer store's "special deal for rednecks cooler" you'd already know that...;) :eek: Pride that muppet...

GuinnesshurtinglikehellafterchasingthoseyoungLionsyesterday!

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sticks and stones...

Wow buddy you sure showed me i'm so upset because big bad guiness shut me up.:eek: So you won the game congratulations. I'm happy for you and your team, and you deserved the win. But you'd think the LEAGUE CHAMPS would put a more convincing win together against a "heartless team about to get their first test in premier." The game merely came down to depth which is our weak point at the moment, at the moment. But beleive me the rematch won't be as fun for you or your ego so gloat now.;)

I like how your goal keeps getting to be furthur and furthur out by the way. And yeah maybe it happened on my side but no you were not my check. And i'm sure as Lion coasted down the middle of the park to score our second one you weren't any where near that. :eek: The way you speak you'd swear you guys just buried us in great play when the truth is both teams played at a fairly even level until we ran outta juice. So take your superiority and shove it up your arse.:p

Yeah everyone will get healthier and add lads from college but not 5 starters. Point being that the team that you beat us with is your team. Thats what you got, and its a good team, strong in some places weak in others. But the lions you saw isn't going to be the lions team you'll meet next time and beleive me it'll be a better game. Honestly i'm happy i see what the best is it makes me feel like the league champ title isn't as unattainable as i had originally thought.:p

Rhider riding new found dreams of premier success:cool:

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cubs out of shape

How could the Lions possibly lack fitness????????????? They practice and play all through the summer. They practice twice a week. Is it possible 3 weeks of Premier play is already wearing them down?

SixfyvmustbepissedaboutmissingFridaynightsgame.

IlltakeDeltatowinFriday;)

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Muppet? Is that what you call your little hand puppet. Don't worry Guiness, leave it alone it'll grow on it's own.:wa:

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Cubs out of shape

Originally posted by Milhouse
How could the Lions possibly lack fitness????????????? They practice and play all through the summer. They practice twice a week. Is it possible 3 weeks of Premier play is already wearing them down?

SixfyvmustbepissedaboutmissingFridaynightsgame.

IlltakeDeltatowinFriday;)

Its not so much as physical shape as it is depth. If one of a certain group of guys need to come out or go down we presently have no answer. Keep in mind we have two 17 year old lion cubs who played youth last year and a back up keeper playing out for us right now, as we hold the fort down for the return of the rest of the grown Lions to return.And they are playing well as well as we can hope for.

As for Friday that is probably gonna be one of the funnest games we play all year if you ask me.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nighty night

Chill out and smoke of that Carib stuff you've got...:cool: I'm just TTPing, so don't get carried away... I stood up for your mob last month when you were awarded the spot in Premier and still think you'll do damage in the future... You have a solid core and good young team, I guess chemistry is one thing you don't have to work on... It is an important element to sucess BUT, don't get carried away in your pre-game analysis next time... That was my point while poking fun at you... Take it, I'm sure I'll be on the recieving end of a few disappointing results this season, I'll have to deal with it... That's what it's all about...;)

As for this:
Point being that the team that you beat us with is your team. Thats what you got, and its a good team, strong in some places weak in others. But the lions you saw isn't going to be the lions team you'll meet next time and beleive me it'll be a better game.
I look forward to a good night of football at Mackie, big surface will make for a quick match... However, there was a "certain someone" indicating he'll be back playing sooner than we all thought!!! Also, Puller, Red Dragon and Cainy (not that they add any strength to our squad) we not available, so I'd say it may be two different looking squads next time around... We'll be battling in training for spots, so I anticipate a fitter and stronger PAU @ Mackie... Good luck Friday, I'll see you lads for pints @ LION's keg party!!!;)

BTW, LION's goal was a cracker, too bad I wasn't on the park to kick him before he got to the defence!!!:eek:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full squad?

SILENCE OF THE LIONS........Thanx Guinness. Our team was 4 players short of full strength mate.Brett, Marcus, Grievesy, and myself. We haven't had a full squad yet, this season,and we definitely are not fireing on all cylinders.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Cubs out of shape

Originally posted by Knight Rhider
Its not so much as physical shape as it is depth. If one of a certain group of guys need to come out or go down we presently have no answer. Keep in mind we have two 17 year old lion cubs who played youth last year and a back up keeper playing out for us right now, as we hold the fort down for the return of the rest of the grown Lions to return.And they are playing well as well as we can hope for.

As for Friday that is probably gonna be one of the funnest games we play all year if you ask me.

It will probably be a lot more fun for the Pups than Delta Metro seeing as Schulze, Kerr, Sixfyv, Kevin Thiesen and Troy will all be MIA.

I would take Delta Metro in a heartbeat to defeat the Pups; but without those 5 - this could be the Pups chance.

4ST OUT!!!:bronco: :bronco:

Santos_L_Halper

Apr 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fitness

We aren't really out of shape. Just trying to make excuses. We were the shits in the second half. Simple as that. PAU definately got stronger as the game went on, but we certainly made it easier for them. No effort to go forward at all.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No need to chill rhiders always cool

It will probably be a lot more fun for the Pups than Delta Metro seeing as Schulze, Kerr, Sixfyv, Kevin Thiesen and Troy will all be MIA-4STGMP

That does not surprise me at all, in no way do i think we're the only team who is missing players or who misses players from week to week. Thats part of a team and how it works. Im not even saying we'll beat PAU when we rematch with all our boys all i'm saying is it will be a better game for sure. Looks like their side will be even stronger as well so that'll make for an even better game. Cause i'm sure if you ask those who watched it they'd say it was pretty shite. :)Like i said before aside from a few goals on either end and a couple wicked saves by joelie.

Guiness i'm just TTPing as well aint no love lost. You were one of the first to stick up for us at the beginning of the league and I remember that. You showed me some killer massage techniques in kamloops the first year that i still practice today(on chicks don't get any ideas:p), no love lost. The match on the weekend was fun in that we really got a chance to play a good team and battle a little bit i enjoyed that. Thats why i look forward to delta friday win or lose.

As for a pre game analysis i never really offered one but i hinted that we'd win because going in to every game i think we'll win call it what you will. I'd call it cociness :p

Friday will be tha shizzle shiz nizzle for rizzle to quote the mighty snoop dogg. As for the carib stuff they will be plenty of that so Guiness hope to see ya there. Everyones gotta come and check it out cause the post game party will be sweeet i promise. :knvb:

Guiness i can take it, it's nothing compared to the jokes Downtown hurls at me:cool: its cool

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
college players

what players are the Lions going to be getting from Douglas College, I know that KP is one of them, are there any others from there that will be joining you?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Full squad?

Originally posted by cainy
SILENCE OF THE LIONS........Thanx Guinness. Our team was 4 players short of full strength mate.Brett, Marcus, Grievesy, and myself. We haven't had a full squad yet, this season,and we definitely are not fireing on all cylinders.
So really only three then?

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness, I can usually take your mouth diarhea in stride, but this comment is way off side.
than single tins of Pily from the local Beer store's "special deal for rednecks cooler"
Shame on you, especially since growing up in the heart of Newton. I agree Guinness is great, but attacking the nector of Surrey..............:mad: :mad: :mad: By the way, I believe the beer I bought you on sunday after the win was in fact a Pilsner.

As for the lions, being a good Prem. Team does involve having a bench. Ya Ya, I know....5 guys were not there. Deal with it and move on. :cool:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The sun will comeout tomorrow

My bad orphan Annie... Utah (the lurking bastard he is) directed his first ever post on TTP @ the Universe's Greatest beverage!!! A meal in a tin, you can go days without eating, if you stick to the stout... I was just pointing out he was a redneck!!! Notthatthere'sanythingwrongwiththat...

BTW, Cheers for the beautiful "Ice Cold" Pily... Yes it is the staple drink for Newton, Surrey, BC... After growing out of my Labatt Maximum Ice stage in grade 10 I really began to appreciate the pil...

GuinnessExtraCold:cool:

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm really glad that you boys worked that out.....as for Johnny Utah, was that your sister or mine, or was that our cousin????

:wa:

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya Ya, I know....5 guys were not there. Deal with it and move on. :cool: [/B]

We want to move on but your long face is in our way:p

:wa:Rhider noticing you look a little like this guy wondering if you'll do that dance on friday

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
what players are the Lions going to be getting from Douglas College, I know that KP is one of them, are there any others from there that will be joining you?

Hey Star, focus on your own team fatty. Frickin rumour monger Squire Barnes :rolleyes:

:wa:

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: college players

Originally posted by star #1

From college we have only have KP as the senior lion coming back. A few cub prospects. But what we're waiting for are our firefighters either in school or on probation, our second black guy in toronto and our construction worker in Calgary...sounds like the village people i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0