Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003 / 2004 Part I

Who will win the FVSL's Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • North Delta Lions

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Delta United

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizzy Johnson

Sep 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got dragged out to that Delta v Delta game on Friday night. Isn't Delta Red the feeder team for Delta Blue? That's what I was told and it sure looked like it.

From what I saw Delta red will definately struggle this year as they start to play better teams in that league.

It sounds like SUFC v Delta Red should be a good battle..........

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude your time for spouting off as a shitty footballer has come to a end. Dude sucks everything foor free because he is thhe shitt's

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of super-LAXATIVE performances...

Welcome back to the Jungle, Judge. Nice work on the last three.:eek:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Bizzy Johnson
I got dragged out to that Delta v Delta game on Friday night. Isn't Delta Red the feeder team for Delta Blue? That's what I was told and it sure looked like it.
If you would like to catch up, please review the posts in this thread over the past couple of weeks.
Cheers.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
judge

nice stuff Gordo...on the sauce heavy again or is your keyboard missing a few letters.
The last time you went on a rant, which just happened to be the eve after you ran me over like a cheap cnut, you pm'd me with a truly heartfelt, gut wrenching apology for your drunken and spiteful words.
Should I be expecting another any time soon?

...wondering where all the love went.:rolleyes:

...all class once again big fella:D

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Bizzy Johnson

From what I saw Delta red will definately struggle this year as they start to play better teams in that league.

It sounds like SUFC v Delta Red should be a good battle..........

1 post...nice try...but...:rolleyes: i don't care;) you guys think im stupid huh? May as well just call me Dude and send me east.:D

Rhider wishing he knew how to spell definatley...

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone has to stir the pot up,all I read on here is about ereryone patting each other on the back.Aves you know I think your a good player and last year well that was last year and I explained myself.Like downtown said don't take anything seriously this is ttp.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously though

The Judge, how could anyone take anything you say serious??? I mean you think so much of your game that you've went to play over 35's!!!:rolleyes: :eek:
Piss Take that big lad... I guess training more than once a week and having to battle here and there were not things you felt important??? Why else would you leave one of the best squads in the Valley to play with that mob???:D ;)

GuinnessheardLION'sKegpartywasonfire?!?!?!:rolleyes: :cool:

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: judge

Originally posted by Aves
nice stuff Gordo...on the sauce heavy again or is your keyboard missing a few letters.
The last time you went on a rant, which just happened to be the eve after you ran me over like a cheap cnut, you pm'd me with a truly heartfelt, gut wrenching apology for your drunken and spiteful words.

You too eh Aves. I received a similar touching apology, via PM, from Judge last year after some rather distasteful comments about a Pak Cup game. Too many bottles of Pilsner I think. Either that or someone lopped off a couple of his fingers 'cause that's some damn fine typing from the Judge.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,

Ummmm, didn't you leave the BC Champions to play in the valley?

Great logic :rolleyes:

~Regs.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LANG/GN

Not the prettiest game on a terrible pitch. We dislike Brown Road as much as everybody else. Hopefully that was our swan song on that field. It does not play well to our dump and chase philosophy as we have practiced this to a point now that we are simply dumping it too far. Back to the drawing board.
Great performance by a couple of our plumbers as our depth helped with four starters away. Picking up Fenian from PAU has already paid dividends as he owned the air. Great game by our CAT keeper as well as he was very tidy. The heat did in both squads as the 2nd half was played at a very slow pace.
Here's hoping we have a positive result this week and the other four games end in stalemates.:D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
utah

...come on utah,...you were the one crying the blues after our game, the one when you dummied the rebound on your saved pk because you didn't know the rule. :eek: :eek:

p.s. thanks for the 3 pts. we sure needed them :D

sorry to dredge that one up utah
you kinda asked for it

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a thought

Guinness get updated I'm back with my old club,scored the winner on the weekend.I like your game,looking forward to watching you notch a couple yourself,perhaps against millsy?
For myself the important things in life would have to be my kids,wife,job etc.I'm jumping on the pa band wagon

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Donkey face

Originally posted by Regs
Guinness,

Ummmm, didn't you leave the BC Champions to play in the valley?

Great logic :rolleyes:

~Regs.

I was just taking the piss... Why do you of all people, slag me about leaving the BC Champs to get some PT on a team full of my mates??? I won't even get into your little Club I fiasco, it's not my business or worth my time...:rolleyes:

The Judge is a quality lad, I was just having a laugh with... I thought it was a big blow for the Rangers to have him leave... Good news to hear he is back where he belongs... Congrats big man, see you at NAP...

Guinnessthinksslappyneedstosimmerdownonthepersonalattacks;)

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah, you are the man! Don't listen to Aves, he probably didn't see your pk due to the tears that had welled up in his eyelids. Yesterday, your highlight reel, inside the 6, welly that trickled in far post was nothing short of SHAZAM!
There are only a few of us that miss from that close range, a good effort though.
And yes, you truly are a cnut that should be mentioned with the likes of Dude and the absent of late, Slaney

.:eek: Dude when he looked up and saw the yawning cage.

good result yesterday
good refereeing
good looking ladies present
bad pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars