Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003 / 2004 Part I

Who will win the FVSL's Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • North Delta Lions

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Delta United

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Where would we be w/out PAU!

Originally posted by Skip
Don't take it personally LFC2. I'm just a little bitter about a lemon pair of Addidas I bought which only lasted 7 months before splitting down the outsides! Best $180 I ever spent. :rolleyes: ;)

After many sessions of therapy with the likes of Nukes and Dude, we still unfortunately do take things a little too personally at Langley U. We lost three games by an aggregate of 22-1 last year. I myself had to take the walk of shame because of a phantom tackle on Red Dragon as you guys were running up the score. You don't get over this stuff overnight.
I however am bitter that your keep didn't give us a softy because I gave him a smoking deal on a pair of gloves. And who gave you the Preds for $180. Your killing me.:(
Is everybody clear that vs GN we didn't have................ and that's why we sucked!

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: Where would we be w/out PAU!

Originally posted by LFC2
I myself had to take the walk of shame because of a phantom tackle on Red Dragon

Phantom tackle...you took me out half way up my leg. Your 200 or so lbs moved me miles. I guess it's not your fault though. It's kinda like stopping a BC Ferry once it's going full speed (5 miles an hour :D :D :D ). I took it though. Ball or man, and you definately didn't get ball cause it was way past you. Good foul though. You get red carded but probably saved what would have been the what, sixth or seventh goal :confused: ?

Look forward to getting back on the pitch soon. You'll see me. I'm the "can't believe I'm balding guy" that will be running by you..or wait, you'll be chopping down:eek:

Please be gentle:(

Thanks

:wa: :wa: :wa:

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU slump

wow, I think this is the first weekend in over a year where PAU goes into a match truly as an underdog! Our shitty start to the season is disappointing, seeing how we finished so strong last year... we're gonna have to suck it up and play like we can this weekend or else GEU will be 7 points up after 5 rounds of play :(

hey Skip, I think LFC2 must have put some kinda voodoo jinx on our boots... I'm blaming our season so far on that :D

StupidVoodoo

memyselfandi

Sep 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley is only looking at the teams ahead of us at the moment. Any voodoo's placed on boots are headed Geu's way. We will worry about our South Surrey friends when they pass us on the way up. Everybody mentions GEU potentially being up by seven points - what about Langley or Delta being up by six? Anyone?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Silent

Do you guys notice GEU don't say much on here this year about upcoming games. They just roll into your town, get the job done,eye up your women and drink your beer? God damn farmers:rolleyes: .

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the contrary...just pointing out that you've played teams thus far that are struggling to find form, which is why you've been so quiet over there..

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it tickles your fancy take a peek at the standings in all of the divisions in the FVSL. I think you'll find a distrubing trend at the the top of the tables in most of the divisions that has a GEU squad. Must be a lot of bad teams out there!;)

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by MILLSY
The Langley lads are sure full of piss and vinegar these days!

It was a very long year. Just looking for our five minutes before we have to send the slipper back to Cainy.
Dude, leave GEU alone. Ever hear the story of the sleeping giant. No soup for you.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it makes anyone feel any better we are all wondering too if we are truly for real this year and I'll guess we'll find out Sunday! One thing that has changed is last year we would haved dropped points against the weaker teams (ie 3-1 drubbing by SFC) and obviously this year so far we haven't. Definitely looking foward to Sunday and hopefully the stickum on the mitts will work this time right all you PAU lads!

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I call b*llshit!

Originally posted by Skip
I'm not buying it LFC2. As a witness to yesterday's match vs GN, as well as a participant in our match against you on the same park, I can objectively say: that pitch is tailor made for your team's style of game. The field is small, in fact almost claustrophobic! Langley works hard to kill any kind of play that would qualify as skillful or creative, and limits any chance for the opposition to play the game. Perfect......from Langley's viewpoint. If you were wise, you, and some of your players would slip on your balaclavas one dark night and head to LSS to sabotage the new turf field, and delay what will surely spell the end of your team's run. I don't think the ball was on the deck for more than 20% of the game yesterday. You guys just lump the ball up to your wind-up "energizer bunny forward", and hope for him to get a foot on it to create a chance for you.

Teddy was good indeed. Nothing surprising, as he has always been that way. Lucky for you, GN seemed uninterested in changing the game at all to suit them, and played right into your hand (and Fenian's head) Just one bystander's opinion.

:D

SKip your dead on about that field made for the style of play of Langley. I can honestly say GN is not good enough to play on that sort of field, nor I dont think they ever will be. That is an olds man field that doesnt have the pace or skill to move about all game long. Just like our field is made for the more skilled teams of the league.
Someone also said the ref was great that game, yeah u bet.:eek: The ref played no advantage and killed any and all flow to the game. Great for the thump and run style of Langley.
They do have intensity, but not a single ounce of skill. Embarrased that a bunch of hip hop hindus lost to a bunch of inbred farmers. :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They do have intensity, but not a single ounce of skill. Embarrased that a bunch of hip hop hindus lost to a bunch of inbred farmers.

Classic...that's what I was looking for!:D

BTW: what it your bird sitting on the South West end of the pitch? The hot brown bird with firm brown nuggets? She's taken up temporary residence in my most recent wet dreams...:eek:

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey KNVB great clips, they're so clear...wish you caught some with me.

Hey Langley any word if the game will be at Brown or the turf yet?

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Knight Rhider
Hey KNVB great clips, they're so clear...wish you caught some with me.

Hey Langley any word if the game will be at Brown or the turf yet?

Sunday 1:00 kick off at MAP. As was reported in the lunch hour the field is not being released until Saturday, hence no Friday night. Hoping to have live pictures at 11.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
Which team where you on? If you say Delta, I'll snap.

Fcuk off Crafty. :D

The Lions i was the devastatingly quick dreaded black guy that went out with an ankle injury.:cool:

The clip you had of Lion was good though i must admit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0