Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003 / 2004 Part I

Who will win the FVSL's Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • North Delta Lions

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Delta United

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here I am knvb

I agree with Dude. KNVB your almost as good as Dino Cicerelli at those deflections. What do you do when the Rangers play Celtic? Do ya hide in your room and crawl up in the fetol position. Maybe you should go to some of these games wear neutral colors, and shout things like GO DELTA or GO MANCHESTER, or GO GLASGOW.You should think before you speak, cause if you don't Crafty and I will have to put you over our knee again. I'll make this real simple for you Davey, so as to not confuse you. Your a TIT:wa: see any way you spell it forwards or backwards, it all comes up the same TIT:wa: Deflect that Dino
If your gonna use my lines get em right it's the" unsilent majority"
I think Dude love the phrase brown nuggets:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This coming from a a guy whose only hope for a trip to Nationals is by hanging on to a pair of tits, or about 18 pairs as the case may be :rolleyes:

You're a nobody Cainy, give it up.

~Regs.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure

Originally posted by knvb
Which team where you on? If you say Delta, I'll snap.

Fcuk off Crafty. :D

Which keeper made the save in the last clip..?:confused:

Was it Dave Seaman or Tim Howard..:D

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever

Originally posted by Regs
This coming from a a guy whose only hope for a trip to Nationals is by hanging on to a pair of tits, or about 18 pairs as the case may be :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Nice comeback Regs... :confused: Either KNVB owes you a lot of money or he gives great head.. Whatever the case may be, you guys should go play in your VMSL threads where you are safe.:D

Cheers

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Not sure

Originally posted by Crafty Cokcney
Which keeper made the save in the last clip..?:confused:
Was it Dave Seaman or Tim Howard..:D
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Based on the big white blob flailing in the background, my money is on joely_the_goalie... That or the Stay-Puff Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters made a guest appearance.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty,

Cainy keeps mentioning you & him are bum paddlers. Apparently together.

What's the connection other than the, well, you know, obvious?

~Regs.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nationals

Hey Regular:eek: Newsflash... I have been to the Nationals before. 1990 Pierefonde Montreal. Only it wasn't for soccer it was wrestling, and to get there you have to be a B.C champion:D :wa: :wa: :wa:
I really didn't want to it to be public knowledge, that I am going to the nationals with UBC/ sportstown. Bottom line is they needed a coach, and couldn't find one so they asked me;) Jealousy isn't your best quality Regular. I have and idea, I'll break out some of my old wrestling singletts, and you and Knvb, can wrestle me and Crafty in a" loser stay out of the FVSL thread match". You'll definitely need some head gear to protect those ears, but I wouldn't worry about the mouth piece chicklitts:eek:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Nationals

Originally posted by cainy
Hey Regular:eek: Newsflash... I have been to the Nationals before. 1990 Pierefonde Montreal. Only it wasn't for soccer it was wrestling, and to get there you have to be a B.C champion:D :wa: :wa: :wa:
and one time... at band camp...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And Crafty accuses me of weak retorts? :rolleyes:

I really didn't want to it to be public knowledge, that I am going to the nationals with UBC/ sportstown.
You probably didn't want it to be known that you're a nob either but what can you do?

Figures you wouldn't want to settle anything on the pitch :rolleyes:

Me tough, me can kick, me FVSL warrior

Stereotype or what? Fcu-king No-body.

~Regs.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
too fcuking easy.....

Not that I really care but....

I have and idea, I'll break out some of my old wrestling singletts, and you and Knvb, can wrestle me and Crafty in a" loser stay out of the FVSL thread match".

Should be an awesome match.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You didn't...

Speaking of deflections how did we get from Delta vs. Delta to you and your singletts? I can't, by the way, believe you brought that hat out of the closet. Is that how you motivate PAU to train. Run or I'll wrestle ya? It's no real wonder why PAU gets so upset when the "fella's" can't shower together.

Heres one you might bite on Cainy, since you want to keep being an idiot.... Those who do... do. Those who can't... coach. :eek:

See you in Quebec. ;)

To be on topic: I'm still a cnut.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those who do... do. Those who can't... coach.

Cheers. I knew there was a reason that I am coaching or co-coaching 4 teams at the moment. BTW, didn't you 'coach' an under 21 team in the summer? :eek:

Hasbeenwhohasresortedtocoaching

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup, foot in mouth disease

Fcuk, I was just going to edit that too. Those who do do and those who can't coach someone elses team Not a shot on coaches just Cainy.

Go ahead boys let me have it.

KNVBputhisarseoutforabigsmackagain. :eek:

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love to see the midget Cainy wrestling. ****ing priceless! Had a solid training session tonite. No lights on the gravel for us though. Thank God all the inbred farmers drove their John Deers to practice and were able to line the field and shine their lights. Definetly were able to refine our hump and run style. Good work out dodging goffer holes in the dark while running in to headlight beams.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Out of context. Isn't Cainys girlfriend on that team that he's going to the nationals with?

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs

~Regs.

Is it me?....or has anyone else got the idea the some-body's got a raging hard on for the wee red man.

Speak up Regs, we're not clear on how you feel.....:D

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Yup, foot in mouth disease

Fcuk, I was just going to edit that too. Those who do do and those who can't coach someone elses team Not a shot on coaches just Cainy.

Go ahead boys let me have it.

KNVBputhisarseoutforabigsmackagain. :eek:

I'm going to give you a mulligan on that one KNVB...:D

Cheers

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: You didn't...

Heres one you might bite on Cainy, since you want to keep being an idiot.... Those who do... do. Those who can't... coach. :eek:

here's another one you might relate to KNVB:

Those who do... do. Those who can't.... fill up the cooler with beer, line the fields and put up the nets. Then they sit around till the 85th minute when they get a chance to play.

Now, here's an idea for you and your fellow ass-bandit Regs: why don't you stop talking smack on the FVSL premier thread , especially when it's off topic and has nothing to do with you?

Yes, yes, we know..... VMSL GOOD, FVSL BAD! Keep jerkin' off while thinking about how much better you are than us plumbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0