Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brash

Why does Brash have to fight everytime someone wants to go. They were up and didn't need Brash to fight. Things like that can change the flow of a game. Just say Parks does fight Brash and he wins the fight that could rally the avs and maybe give them some cofidence and turn the game arround. Brash pics his fights and fights when he needs to. I think you guys have to take all of this into consideration.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you fcuking stupid?

By Brashear not scrapping when he should have, the Nucks now are without Bertuzzi for 10 games (and he loses ~$300,000 US in salary).

Brashear is a knob. Just like you.

~TB.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

You are a fcuking Knob. Bertuzzi should have never left the bench. He is the fcuking knob for leaving the bench. How can you blame brash for Bertuzzi being a Fcuking idiot. I think you should give your head a shake Regs.

NICE EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe I'm saying this, but . . .

. . . I agree with Mr. Coppertone. He said it best: "Brash pics his fights and fights when he needs to." That's what he's there for -- there is purpose to his madness. To suggest that he is to blame for creating a situation in which Bertuzzi lands his ass in press box, is ridiculous. You can't blame Brashear for not having the insight to Bertuzzi's stupidity.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

Edit? What the fcuk are you on about now?

Read along very closely... There would not have been a situation for Bertuzzi to come off the bench if Brashear had (1) not showboated in front of the Av's bench and (2) scrapped when he should have.

~TB.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little help

Correct me if I'm wrong fellas, but wasn't Burtuzzi coming off the bench as a sixth attacker when there was a delayed penalty against the Avs, and Cloutier was on his way to the bench?

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bertuzzi should have never left the bench period. He is a hot headed jackass when it comes to this stuff. I think Bertuzzi is a baby, and Brash got the avs of there game with that showboating, and if Bertuzzi just left it alone there would have been that big scuffle. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps there was a "situation", however, who is to say that Brashear wasn't still planning to come out and do his dirty work? Moreover, things didn't come to a head until Ruttu pulled his stunt. There was still time left, and, for all we know, Brashear may have been planning to make his move closer to the finish when there was no worry of the Av's becoming rejuvenated and respirited from a good fight.

He had the brains to stay on the bench, why didn't Bertuzzi?

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs is obviously right....

First of all the delayed penelty was to us for Ruutu's stupid knee on knee check!

Second of all, Bertuzzi thought he was in the right but made a mental mistake............but at least he went straight after the guy that was attempting to lay a beating on our top d-man, which in my book shows a lot of toughness which I think most guys on team will appreciate!

Brash is not being paid to score, showboat or anything else other than protect our best players! By not standing up to Parker after we got up by 3 or 4 goals does nothing to get the other team off there game...........IT JUST JEOPORDIZES OUR BEST PLAYERS!

Bert was wrong as per the league rules but I bet there are a lot of teamates that are plenty happy with him! Standing up like that will make this team stronger!

John

And yes Regs, scary stuff:D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn Bertuzzi. It's not like I have enough guys out in my hockey pool. He is a good player but also a dumb player. Yes Brashear should have fought Parker. Otherwise the Canucks better find another enforcer cause right now they haven't got one. Oh yes, Bertuzzi, he's our enforcer! What a goofus!

That'll be 13 of us affected by Bertuzzi's suspension. I guess Bertuzzi has time to start posting on the I-Tie thread now.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Donald Brashear scores a beauty of a goal and then acts like the monkey he is and starts showboating. That along with the Ruutarded knee to knee check and it ends up costing bert 300 ginos. It's good he came to the aid of jovo-cop but wasn't he coming on the ice as cloutier as coming off. Doesn't that make him an eligible 6th man.

And to all those people that say Brash has to fight give your head a shake. Why would you go out and fight if your up 3. He has nothing to prove as he's smoked Parker in the past. Fighting is up to the individual not the fans. He is their designated tough guy and always fights when he "needs" too.

From Brash...
I didn't want to. I just felt something was going to happen at the end of the game and wanted to be on the ice. He wanted to go, I wanted to stay on the ice. Maybe I should have fought him, maybe I shouldn't have. It was my decision."

Great game from donald on both ends of the ice.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brashear can score his goals. He can celebrate good times and goal scoring.

He is the nucks enforcer. Is he not?

Parker was being an idiot for 75% of the game looking for nuck blood.

I agree Brashear can pick and choose his fights. Yes, they where up by 3. He did have a great game, at both ends of the ice no less.

Let's not loose focus, Bras is paid to take out the other teams tough guy whenever there is an opportunity. The Avs were sending Parker out at every situation and had given up hope of winning unless Parker is going to score a TKO on Brashear, which is not luckly and score a couple of goal to boot. It's more likely Parker (a shite hockey player) will loose his check and cause his team a goal.

So Bras needs to do what he is ultimately paid to do. Kick the shite out of that big fcukin arse Parker.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk fellas.......

It seems that a very important point is being missed here. Jovanoski could probably knock Bertuzzi out. So why the fcuk does Jov need this fcuking brainless Italian(sorry, Apprentice/Jimmy/1/2WAB/etc......) to come in a fight his battles. Jovanoski is NOT a superstar. He is a very good defender who throws his weight around well. If Marcus Naslund was being pummeled, I can understand someone coming to his aid, but it should be the fcuking stupidest player on the Canucks(Brasheer) who should charge the ice. I can't believe I have heard people talk more about Brasheer's hands in scoring terms instead of what they should be, fighting terms. He is a fcuking dough head who is battling Bertuzzi(who also happened to cost me 10 fcuking games in the hockey pool :() for the biggest fcuking moron in the league. Parker is a close third........

Captain who knows Bertuzzi has cost him a chance at winning the hockey pool

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forget about Brash and bert....get to the big news: The Russian Rocket was in town tonight. I was at the game and the atmosphere was way better than the shitty game being played. The teams were sloppy and after pavel and valerie the other panther players play like the manitoba moose. Bure opened the scoring and was Florida's only hope. When he was on the breaka-way in overtime the building was fcukin intense. Great game from Clotier and always a pleasure to watch Bure skate.Otherwise a horrible game to watch.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks

The Canucks are on a roll they are 2-0-1 in there last three games. I think they are starting to get some bounce going there way. They have looked really good in the last three games hope they can keep it up.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nucks v Panthers.

Shite game. Everyone on the ice was asleep for the first 3 periods.

Good overtime. Why did they save it for OT. Nucks have to win these games at home.

Captain, last word on this...I agree Jovo can do his own scrapping. My point is that the big dumb guy needs to do what he is being paid for....otherwise he's nothing. I too am fcuked by Bert and I'm down the list a way...

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks

A valiant effort but their team defence is letting them down.5 out of the 6 goals Toronto scored,the guy was left wide open in the slot.Cloutier did alright in making the initial save but the marking has to be better if they want to win some games.

Naslund is a machine:)

Jimmy leading the hockey pool for at least one day;)

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy , after reviewing your picks and position in our hockey pool I have come to realize that the people your in this pool with must be retarded for you to be in first.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0