Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Habs and Wops

Regs,

Every Italian that Immigrated to Canada came through the east coast. The cold weather was very intimidating so by chance boxes full of habs jerseys fell off the truck and thats how it all started.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
possiblity........

heard last night Paul Kariya (sp) contract is up this year and could be looking for a trade mid-season. Could be a good addition to have a bc-grown player back to play for the Canucks

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup, it would be nice to see Paul Kariya play at home just like it would have been nice to see Joe Sakic play here. But there is not room for even half the salary that Kariya makes. We might as well just name a street after him.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CANUCKS GET FIRST WIN

Huge win for the Canucks tonight...the whole lot played well and Dan Cloutier was nothing short of unbelievable. He made some key saves in the first and a huge save with 6 minutes left in the third to ice the game. Trent Klatt had a couple to lead the way . Huge confidence builder.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was beginning to think that the cannuckleheads couldn't hold a lead even if it had tits on it.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Klatts goal was great some great patients from Cassels it was a beauty. I think the canucks will get on track with that win. They will be out of the cellar and back on top in no time. How about the HABS.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
game vs Aves

Dan Cloutier on fire! 2 games in a row. halfway way through the third at moment. Van 4 - Aves 0. Good game, hits goals, fights and good old cheap stuff.

parker is an idiot, Brash will take a piece of him next game for sure.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ruttu

As much as I'd like to see the Canucks do well and avoid any unneccessary player losses, Ruttu should get a meaty suspension for that knee-on-knee late in the third. That sh!t has to be cracked down on -- a game misconduct is not enough. Nevertheless, I'm sure Colorado will submit a tape to the league, it will be reviewed, and nothing will come of it.

I'd like to see teams fine their own players for that crap.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

Ruutu will probably get a game or two but what is the situation ith Todd Bertuzzi. I know cloutier was going off for the extra attacker and bert cam on. If the league looks at the incident the wrong way bert could get a big suspension. Maybe 5-8 games.

besides the cheap shite it was a great game to watch if your a canucks fan. Brashear needs to shave.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I have to say is get tickets for the next Canuck - Avalanche game cause it is going to be a battle.

As for Bertuzzi I think he will get of with maybe a game or two.

Look at those habs still winning. GO HABS GO

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ten games, a little much.

tsn.ca - Todd Bertuzzi of the Vancouver Canucks has been slapped with a 10-game suspension for leaving the bench during a fight in Saturday night's game against the Colorado Avalanche.

Bertuzzi had a hearing with Colin Campbell, NHL vice-president of hockey operations, via telephone this morning.

Referee Terry Gregson assessed Bertuzzi with an illegal line change under rule 72(c), which slaps the first player to leave the bench or penalty box during an altercation with a game misconduct and automatic suspension.

Campbell was also slated to review the involvement of Colorado's Scott Parker, but there has been no word on any penalty being levied against him by the league office yet.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
10 games probably a little to much...but the rules are the rules. Hopefully they will appeal to get less games but it looks unlikely.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuked up priorities

It sickens me that the media is putting more attention to Bertuzzi's suspension than to Ruttu's cheap shot knee. It should be the other way around: Bertuzzi gets a couple of games and Ruttu gets 10.

I love the Canucks, but Ruttu needs some fcuking discipline for that kind of sh!t.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

I agree that Ruutu needs to be punished for that Brian Marchman(sp) type hit. If anything the league should focus on this type of career ending crap!

I love the fact Bert went out to save Jovo from that complete arse Parker. Parker was out for Vancouver Blood the whole game just looking for a Victim. It's just too bad Brashear wasn't the one who went too Jovo's aid.

Parker should keep his fat head up next time the two teams meet. If Brashear has any nuts at all he'll set the tone right away by cleaning the ice with Parkers' ass.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well said

toes,

Good point...Brashear should go kick Parkers ugly ass next time the two teams play. For sure there will be fights next game. I'm not to sure that Parker would be able to handle Jovo Cop. Jovo is probably one of the toughest defenders in the league. All I know is that The next tilt between the nucks and avs will be a great game with alot of emotion.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like Brash but......

None of this would have happened if Brashear had just faught Parker on one of the occasions that he was challenged to do so:( I don't know why but I did notice it a few times last year that every once and a while he doesn't dance when challenged! He thinks he's a player and not a goon which is a mistake that management needs to sort out with him........

Next game is Oct 27th (i think) in Denver!!!!!! I predict that Brash and Parker lineup against one another and there gloves hit the ice just as the puck does! Anyone remember that from last year?

Anyways, it is official, Bert is gone for 10 games and maybe more depending on the elbow bit. Too bad cause I'd love to see him in that game as well..........

Cheers,

John

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
remember

All this crap would've never happened if numbnuts Brashear didn't showboat (once again) in front of the Av's bench when he scored... I read in yesterday's paper that when asked why he didn't fight Parker after that when it was obvious Parker wanted to dance, Brashear said he didn't feel like it.

Brashear is a fcuking knob.

~TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0