Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roenick is a cancer wherever he goes............

Back on topic though, I have a much better feeling heading into tonights game than Sunday's! For some reason I think VCR is going to come out flying and the travel and age of the Wings will start to show. I think Cloutier will be just fine and Naslund will have a huge game too.

John

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
to Hands of Stone

The Canucks will win in 6, I said from the start and I'm sticking with it. They just have to learn how to shoot high. About 3 out of every 5 high shots on Hasek go in.

:p

I know you are only joking when you ask, but ask and you shall receive is always my motto:

Win at Sports Spell

For an edge over the competition in sports, during the second or ninth hours after sunrise, or the fourth or eleventh hours after sunset, inscribe a yellow candle with the runes Rad, Ken, Tyr, and Ur. Light dragon’s blood incense, and say: “I call upon the power and energy of dragon’s blood that I may be victorious!” Drop orris root into the candle, saying: “Let my competition not exceed me!” Drop in woodruff leaves, and say: “Let me overcome all obstacles!” Drop in bergamot leaves, and say: “Let my success be enhanced!” Raise energy then direct with wand into the candle flame, and chant:

By root and by herb, by resin and light;
The victory shall be mine by right!
This spell is my bond, so mote it be!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

LOFL (laughing out fcuking loud!):D

Weather that little bit was original or not, it was classic!

Hey, whatever works.

Guinness- going to the game tonight? If so, be sure to pop over to Carson's house and grab that little gnome. No, not that gnome :rolleyes:, the little leprechaun who gives the Canucks good luck when it watches.

(No Guinness, not that leprechaun.):rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Amazing

Amazing how gun shy fans have become.

It is game day and there are very, very few post regarding the canucks/wings game.

WTF???:confused:

has everyone lost faith?

Go Nucks/Habs Go!!!!!!!!

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nucks/Wings

What we will see tonight:

-Yzerman will be played VERY physical by the Canucks.
-Look for the Wings to come flying in the first 10 minutes. If the Canucks can survive this.................they win the game.
-Bert to paste Chelios AGAIN and AGAIN
-Holmstrom will dive and flop at least three times tonight.
-Don't be surprised to have the game go past 11:00pm........Canucks win in OT and Ohlund with the winner four on four.

Sandman:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob isn't as nervous about this game as past games. Is that a bad thing?:(

This game will decide the series.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holmstrom flopping. No kidding! I'm getting a little tired of this guy...it must be fcuking disgraceful for the wings to have this guy on their team. Not typical of many of the former great, and current great wings at all! Imagine Ted Lindsay or Gordie Howe trying to draw penalties the way this guy does? Too much soccer in his European, chicken Swede blood.:mad:

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reading about Holmstrom makes me angry. I hate him almost as much as I hate the worst Red Wing - Kirk Maltby. This guy is fcuking useless. Clutch. Grab. Grab. Clutch. Repeat.

They both make the NHL All-Bitch team, along with the following:

-Matthew Barnaby
-Tyson Nash
-Kelly Buchberger
-Darcy Tucker (co-captain)
-Lyle Odelin
-Derian Hatcher (co-captain)
-Bob Boughner

Special mention to the All-Bitch goaltending tandem of Ed Belfour and Trevor Kidd.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has Holmstrom drawn a penelty that he didn't inflict on himself:mad:

Again, for some reason I do feel better heading into this game...... As great as Yzerman is/was in this series, you just know that he is due for a setback and I think tonight might be it. I think Crawford and Co. do want us to be more physical but we need to stay out of the box.

I don't know if we will win in OT but I do know it won't be on 4v4:cool:

John

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ re reading my post you'd think I was playing tonight(a few too many us and we's:eek: )............but man do I want this game on now and want a WIN even more!

John

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
John

4 on 4 in OT via minors to Chelios and Bertuzzi.....

Come on John, I've won enough RUFC hockey pools for you to realize that I'm not that thick

Sandman;)

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman........

I would never accuse you of being thick.........a cheat, a racist bastard who threatens poor defenceless East Indian Sapperton players, or a nice guy maybe, but never thick:rolleyes:

I have to agree that the first 10 minutes will be huge tonight! Gotta have Cloutier get back in the groove and show the lads that he is fine. Look for Naslund to have a big game, and Linden to score the winner!

John

soccerplayer13

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whoever wins tonight will win the series if canucks win we will be to far ahead of them and if detroit wins the will be unstopable...............but ofcourse the canucks will win!!!!!!!!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensei

I presume Marchment is the coach then.

I think it'll be a cracker of a game tonight. For some reason I just think Detroit will stamp their authority on the Nucks.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That second period had me on such a high through the intermission, I almost had to break up with the bird :rolleyes:

That was an absolutely gut-wretching loss... Overall, the Canuck's did almost everything right and pretty much dominated. Alas, it's the scoreboard that counts.

Did anyone continue to watch after the game and hear Ron Mclean mutter that he thought the officiating was some of the best he's seen?

WTF?!?!?!?!??!

First, the Baron holding call in the first - what the fcuk was that?

Second, the Bertuzzi goalie interference call that lead to Detroit's second goal... you've got to fcuking be kidding me!

And lastly, the penalty on the Red Wing when Cloutier came way out of the net in the third - not even close to a penalty.

Of course I'm emotional watching the games and right into it but fcuk! Give me a break... this series has NOT had good officiating at all.

I'm done ranting and more importantingly, rambling.

~TB.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gaffer...

I forgot about Marchment. He'd be in there fer shure. Coaching duties would have to be split between Keenan and Barry "Hollywood" Melrose. There's equal reasons to hate both of these characters.

Did anybody see Darcy Tucker flip out in the penalty box tonite? Comical. Tazmanian devil-like performance. Nice to see the Leafs get loafed.

Oh yes, stay on topic. Canucks. For the love of Tiger Williams, somebody please put a body on Yzerman. I don't care how elusive he is or how crafty he plays - just get a bloody piece of the guy. He's killing 'em.

where is Markus Naslund?

-Sensei.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How bout there last power play with 3 canucks in their own end, and whoever passes it back to NO ONE!!! They weren't talking to each other at all, running into one another. And is it that hard to win a faceoff????

Markus Naslund was already on a flight to Detroit i think.

Bring Ruttu in on Thursday to give Yzerman a good shake. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0