Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Battle of Surrey.(Is it really worth fighting over?)

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RangerForever + Knvb,

(clap clap clap) -> I applaud your responses. :)

Knvb: Good luck on the weekend, you're going to need it against Pegasus. They are hungry after two disappointing matches since the break. I'll be rooting for Peg, of course ... but good luck nevertheless.

Bollocks

kopstar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Am I mistaken, or is Martin the Fukcin chairman of the whole organisation. You pricks can lick his sack for all I care. I don't give a toss what you little wanks say. In fact say some more - stir the pot for me a little - bunch of sorry wank stains!!!

Post some more replies dickheads!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here 's the dreaded warning

OK boys. Enough of the, "I fcuked your sister then your mom," shite. Discuss the two clubs all you want, but any other posts like the last one, and a bunch above it will be deleted without warning.

Thanks, and have a nice day. :)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Offside!!!

Kopstar,
it's daft wee bastards like you that give people a bad image of Surrey United in the FVSL!!! Mr. Foden is first class, it's time to get your head out of your arse and maybe get some skill!!! That would help your squad out... get some facts and talk to people in the know before spouting off about how your pissed off that you suck ass!!! I guess it's Whalley Olympics next year peon!!!

BTW, Bigin I was lending a fellow club member some support last week, not sticking up for such laim posts as his last one!!! As I remember correctly you stood up for Bollocks and his skill level, lets be honest he is still at a level comparable to a girls U-14 program!!! :rolleyes:

Guinnesscan'tbelieveBollockshastheBollockstospoutoff!!!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the dreaded reponse

Guinness, my fellow blue-nosed Hun, you took the high road and defended this wank's honour and encouraged him for the rest of the year. Class.
But, this is what I'm on about.
These little twits (or twats if you prefer) are what I said they were. The wee cnut's posts proved me correct.
They'd sell out their Momma to justify their situation.

Speaking of Mommas BTW, my Mom's tits are bigger than your Mom's. :D

Oh fcuk, now I've really done it.
RF banned from TTP.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little fcukin lowlife

Liverpool=champs,

If I see another post like the one I had to edit, not only will I make sure you never post here again, but I'll do everything I can to make sure you get a pair of sixes raked across your thighs by someone, somewhere.

~Regs.

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy there tough guy

Does this mean I have to PM bollocks to get on his goat?

If I see another post like the one I had to edit, not only will I make sure you never post here again, but I'll do everything I can to make sure you get a pair of sixes raked across your thighs by someone, somewhere.

Is this a threat or a promise you fcuking tosser. How the fcuk can you justify deleting my so called classless post and then turn around and post this shite.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I gave you a warning, it's your choice whether to follow it or not.

If I find out that you PM Bollocks with the same classless, over-the-line drivel you posted previously, you're outta here.

~TB.

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,if I ever get a chance to play against (liverpool-chump) I'll give him a nice fat elbow between those pop bottle glasses too knock some sense into that half twit brain of his.I doubt I'll every play against him,he's pretty shitty player.

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Judge Who?

What team do you play for you fcuking twat?I'll make sure when we meet to be extra scared of you FAG. BTW what do you get outta sticking your nose directly up Regs' anal pathway, maybe some "brownie points" LOL

P.S. Where did you learn the English language?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where did YOU learn the English language?

Is this a threat or a promise you fcuking tosser. How the fcuk can you justify deleting my so called classless post and then turn around and post this shite.

I think you asked two questions which would consequently end in question marks. Carry on......

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Midget

I play for the Rangers.I've known regs for a long time and know he'll never get a chance to play against liverpool-chimp.The whole team will probably whanna say hi with their six studs.:p

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey judge

If you play for the Rangers then you probably have a walker or maybe even a cain you can hit me with old man (if your old arse can catch me). Also I thought Rangers players had more class than that,but I guess thats something else you loose in old age.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liverpool=Fcuk

Judging by your last few posts, you're the last person to be telling The Judge he has no class. Fcuking wank.

It's lose, not loose. Idiot.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0