Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Battle of Surrey.(Is it really worth fighting over?)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robert

stop talking about your self like that!!! I don't think you're a slut...

Rangerforev,
this whole dick thing is a BIG myth... although we could measure the circumference of Goady and Mitchell to see who has the biggest heed!!!;)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
originality

Hey housearrest, I guess you have alot time to yourself and all but, calling me a "bj sucker" thats all you've came up this whole week! thats Shocking!

Sorry Liverboy,
Sorry i don't spend 24 hours a day next to the computer coming up with comebacks, taking the piss, and letting everybody out there know my sorry ass story of why I left SC because I suck.......Merry Xmas!

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I can't believe I misspelled Surrey

Originally posted by Liverpool=Champs
if you're too stupid to comprehend the fact that I chose to leave SC and was not cut by anyone, well then you should just stick riding the train from Van. to watch our lovely Footy in Surrrey. :D

First you post the above and then follow with

Originally posted by Liverpool=Champs
I fcuked up and I know it.

well done chump!:eek:

All you are makin is excuses. Plain and simple. As I have said before excuses are like assholes - everyone's got one! But let us guess your the 'hub and wheel' for your mighty SU team.

Both clubs head to head SC has got SU beat in every Div. and unless you can prove different on the standings it will stay that way.

If you have an intelligent response dipshit lets hear it, otherwise keep it too yourself cheese puff.

skytrainknowschumphasnothingintelligenttosay&willnothearfromhimagain

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: I can't believe I misspelled Surrey

Originally posted by Skytrain
As I have said before excuses are like assholes - everyone's got one!

I guess the only other question can be: what is your excuse for your plumbed-out asshole?:eek:

Back to the subject: SC is heads and shoulders better than SU this season, and the situation will stay like that until SU stops ignoring their FVSL commitments. Nobody wants to play with a loser (in any division), and most teams aren't to egar to switch clubs.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like the way you think

SC is heads and shoulders better than SU this season, and the situation will stay like that until SU stops ignoring their FVSL commitments.
Dude, I like the way you think.
A good club can be determined by not only how one team is doing in one division. SU has a good VMSL squad, but that's about it. SC has numerous quality teams in FMSL divisions (Peg in Premier, 5th; Rangers in CAT, 1st; Storm in DIV. 1, 3rd), and then Peg in VMSL in first place.
The core of the players in each club are not comparible.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry mister Skytrain

So sorry to have made a mistake Mr. Perfect (a.k.a. Skytrain)

I think all others knew that I meant to say FVSL, but only the smartest TTPer's would notice a mistake like that. In case you didn't know, I was being sarcastic.:mad:

kopstar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let it be known that Surrey City and Surrey United have beaten each other this season. Both were close games. If you had seen them yourself you would know. In fact if Surrey United didn't have so many injuries they would be much higher in the standings. Ask anyone from Poco.

Don't right off Surrey United yet - you may get a few surprises over the next few weeks.

By the way: Liverpool = Champs!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome back, Chump.

Originally posted by kopstar
Let it be known that Surrey City and Surrey United have beaten each other this season. Both were close games. If you had seen them yourself you would know. In fact if Surrey United didn't have so many injuries they would be much higher in the standings. Ask anyone from Poco.

Don't right off Surrey United yet - you may get a few surprises over the next few weeks.

By the way: Liverpool = Champs!!!

Well done on the name change, Chump.

You guys are dangerously close to being written off now. You need to make-up 6 points on GN in order to avoid relegation. Sounds like mission impossible to me. All they have to do is play for ties the rest of the way, and they can almost certainly finish ahead of you guys in points. Their task is far less daunting than yours.

The SC vs. Surrey United argument aside, what could possibly give you any optimism? shite...I can only imagine how low team morale must be, and how shitty it is to turn up to training. My God! Has Warren had an aneurysm yet? He's gotta be due by now...he's a spaz on the sidelines at the best of times.

Seriously, indulge me. What is it really like to be involved with your lot right now? I bet the VMSL guys don't even acknowledge your presence at Cloverdale Athletic, do they?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
one and the same?

Did someone sign up a new account just to have a different name? That's a no-no here, almost as bad as pulling a Zeusism...

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look at the top of the page num nuts...

Sports >>Soccer>>Vancouver>>FVSL>>The battle of Surrey. (Is it really worth fighting over?)

;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're a mouthy little fcuk.

We should have finished you off when we had the chance. :mad: You're dead next time I see you.:eek:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ask anyone from Poco.

You are fcuking pathetic.
Your bragging right for the year thus far is holding one of the two best teams in the division to only beating you by one goal.
PoCo has an off day and you still lose.
Win a game man and then start yapping.

However, we won't write you off yet.

Bunchoffcukingturncoattossers

kopstar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What matters is that SU had opportunities to win that game. I'm not bragging - it's just a plain fact.

By no means do we think that we are a better team. We're fighting for some respect in the league. Maybe we'll get it, maybe we won't.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What matters is that SU had opportunities to win that game. I'm not bragging - it's just a plain fact.

By no means do we think that we are a better team. We're fighting for some respect in the league. Maybe we'll get it, maybe we won't.

Kopstar,

Yes SU did have about five chances to win the game vs PoCo. But if SU and PoCo both finished all their chances the score would have been 40-5. And thats a FACT. As for respect of the league, you might have to start next year as the SU premier is sure to be demoted leaving SC at the top of clubs in Slurrey. Confirming what has been said on this forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0