Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Battle of Surrey.(Is it really worth fighting over?)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tread very carefully

Chump,

I would tread very carefully on these threads from here on in. It takes a pretty bad fcucking post on these threads to get entirely deleted. I found out what you posted. You'd be best to keep your head up anytime you play SC for the next two seasons.

You didn't have too many friends before you started posting your shite. There is banter, and even dirty smack written around here. If you can't recognize what is considered going too far, someone will remind you on the pitch.

BTW: you aren't good enough to talk the talk.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
L=C

Therob is right... loose is when your refering to ______'s mum!!! ah shite, I hope I don't get in trouble for this classless over-the-line drivel!!! please don't have me six studed by some mucker:(

Guinnessthinksallthishardmanshitneedstostopinthisthread!!!;)

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I only got 2 words

Apparently people around here can dish it but not take it so I hope I'm not going over the line with this but to all the boys with six studs 2 words for you guys BRING IT.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Offside!!!

Originally posted by Guinness
As I remember correctly you stood up for Bollocks and his skill level, lets be honest he is still at a level comparable to a girls U-14 program!!!

Guinness,

I have never had a personal problem with you, nor have I slagged your 'footie' skills. We have different thoughts on club policies and the like but I see no problem with that. In fact I believe we've shared a couple beers over the years. If you know who I am then you will also know that I've always been honest and up front with you and your family.

If we resort to a flame war, well, we both could get pretty personal. Therefore I ask you -> what's the point? It was Liverpool=Chump and his classless posts that got under my skin.

Despite our differences in club and opinion I hold no ill will towards you or your father. I am going to take the high road here -> I wish you well in the rest of your season.

What your brother posted was out of line. With regard to him, I don't think any more words are needed.

Bollocks

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bullocks

Guinness, you will bring yourself way more credibility by letting Chump defend himself. By associating with him (on these threads, anyhow), you sort of lower yourself to the "Sheepshagger" or "Ref Beater" types.

Guinness is obviously protecting his brother here, but sometimes there is no shame in taking the low road. I guess the good thing about being in a tight club is that somebody will be happy to do it for you.

Best regards!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

Fair enough... I don't need to be getting into this crap!!! how about you practice what you preach...
You'd be best to keep your head up anytime you play SC for the next two seasons.
I'm still not sure what any of this banter has to do with on the pitch consequences??? However, I'm done here and to leave this thread I would like to go on record as saying that Surrey United are an extremely tight Club (I'm sure our Metro lads don't know any less about the Valley than the Peg lads)!!!

SC Good Luck in the Valley, but Peg (VMSL) look out there are fresh sharks in the water and they are swarming!!!:D

Guinnesswishinghecoulddrinkacoldonerightnow!!!;)

kopstar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This will be my last statement on TTP.

I hereby apologise to Dotty, Martin, and SU for any previous statements that undermined them or the organisation.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knuckles sore?

Sounds like someone got all brave and popped off on TTP without realising that more people than they think lurk here...

Too bad, since I think Marty is a twat myself and I was enjoying the slagfest with my good moderating buddy KNVB... you should see the PMs being sent back and forth... priceless :rolleyes:

Yours in elicitating responses,

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would ask if kopstar was busted, but Marty hates this site a little more than he hates the ones that run it....;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
... but Marty hates this site a little more than he hates the ones that run it
Which is why I think he's a twat...

But I still don't know why you think this way KNVB. You never gave a reason in all your PMs, though I do seem to recall a certain word you used to describe him on a consistent basis.

Guinness and Smiles have used it periodically as well... I'd check my PMs but it seems I've deleted them all.

Fcuk, I swear it's on the tip of my tongue... hopefully it will come back to me by the time certain lurkers read this :rolleyes:

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Convenient

Funny how things just get deleted like that..... :rolleyes: Maybe Dude can empty his fcuking in-box so I can continue my Marty talks with him.....

I believe the word you were looking for Regs was Idyll That could be the ONLY way to describe him.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty sure that's not it.

Whatever, doesn't really matter now. The seed has been planted...

~TB.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the hell!

You're lucky you're a "Better Bastard." That post should be removed, and if I was knvb I wouldn't even think twice about taking it out(the guy is like Hitler:eek: )But TheRob is the Peoples moderator, so the post can stay. Consider this your(dramatic pause here)warning.:eek: ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your right TheRob I would DELETE the pair of you if this were my forum....:rolleyes:

Your in goose stepping, KNVD

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In defense of my previous post

TheRob,

I think you should go back in the archives of TTP/OTB and do a little research on the last time one of our happy little posters stepped on a toe or two and got caught because there are a whole lot more lurkers on here than most people realize.

As I apparently have to explain it to the likes of you over-zealous, too quick to slag and blind-to-subtility moderators, the point to be made here is that what happened to kopstar has happened before and it would be a shame if the TTP community lost another potential punching bag.

Newbies. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0