Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Battle of Surrey.(Is it really worth fighting over?)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dotty

Dotty is a great lady. I will say this, she had the courtesy to call us just prior to the season to ask about a players' availability. In that situation, she made a great effort to communicate and avoid poaching the player.

My point is, Marty is the "face" of the club. He's a class act, but he could probably do the FVSL sides a world of good by simply directing a couple of meetings, and outlining a plan. This would show the leadership the teams need, while giving direction. The time could be as minimal as a few hours, plus a couple of follow-up e-mails. Clearly the club needs leadership and direction, and it starts at the top.

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness is a tosser and a brown noser

Hey guinness could you please tell us all how Marty's bum smells, cause you head is constantly up his ARSE:D:D:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wee Chump

I'm not sure how anyone's arse smells... well with exception of your missus, her stankin hole is rotten!!!
BTW, how does it feel to support a team that constantly throws away points vs shite squads??? that is 1 point in 2 matches vs Southhampton!!! embarassing if you ask me... The scousers ming!!!;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
1st in the 3rd div. The Royals finished tied for 2nd, but were given 3rd because we lost the seasonal match-up with the H&L. Royals benefited by the Knights leaving and were given the promotion by the Club. Everything Hunky Dory.

Where are you going with this?

I just wonder sometimes why a team would think they deserve to jump more than one division at a time unless clearly an anomoly.
What would make a third division team think they could jump in at that level?

Secondly, obviously, the club made the correct decision as to promotion between the Storm and the Knights the year before.
The Storm had a great year. Very strong.

I just hope this team has come down out of the clouds, get's their heads out of their asses and saves SU's fraser valley presence. It wouldn't be the same without SU in the premier division.

PS Marty Foden is top shelf.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Jump

Ranger,

Speculating again, but I would assume they were offered the opportunity to make the jump through their new affiliation, and took it. I guess you could look at it two ways: 1. they should have played in a lower division. 2. They take the opportunity to play in the Premiership...worst case senario is they get demoted, but are better players after one year for the experience. Is that about right, Kopstar?

I'm sure everything will work out long term...just a shame to watch it happen to a once powerfull club.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question for You Valley Players

Is promotion in the FVSL like what you describe above. You can jump an entire division without even winning the won you were in?

If I am wrong on this, my apologies. Correct me.

Do teams get promoted and relegated like in the VMSL? If it is like what is written above, then perhaps this is further reason for people to believe the quality of teams and players is better overall in the VMSL.

What is good about promotion and relegation is that it keeps it interesting even for the bottom teams who are battling to stay up.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Promotion

Apparently (Ranger, you'll know more than me), promotion is the same in both leagues. The thing is, Clubs own the teams, and the Club has final say on the roster on any given team. In the case of Surrey United, they had the Premier spot. When the reserve system came in, they needed more players. This is how a lot of those players "jumped" from 3rd to premier- it wasn't through promotion, but affiliation. Granted, some of those young players are very good, and would have eventually made it to the show.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not going by any constitution or anything, just what I'm fairly sure of.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Promotion

Reccos/Dude:

Dude is correct.
Reccos, the case here is about a 3rd dividsion team in our club who assumed the premier spot for Surrey United.
Wise decision by all parties.:rolleyes:

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Wee Chump

Originally posted by Guinness
I'm not sure how anyone's arse smells... well with exception of your missus, her stankin hole is rotten!!!

Guinness,

How can you say that about your sister-in-law?

Bollocks

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: RF

Originally posted by Guinness
... Today little wanks (like Bollocks) wouldn't be spouting off to anyone!!! would he??? truth is your club is finally back to respectability and is quite stable once again...

Guinness,

Thanks for the two compliments on our club. I'm glad you recognize the hard work many people have put in.

Nevertheless, I try to back up all of my 'spouting off' with fact. Please correct me if I'm ever wrong. I don't have a hard time admitting errors, unlike your SU brother Chump who WAS CUT from our Storm. Chump: deal with it.

I can't wait for the big FVSL Surrey United - Aldergrove match. Similar to the 'Super Bowl' I suggest we call it the 'Toilet Bowl' with the loser of the match being flushed into relegation. If SU loses that match then I believe both your FVSL Premier and Div 1 teams will finish in last place. Is Mr. 'Tonne of Skill', LiverpoolChump going to be called up for the 'big game'? If so, I might even come and watch the game -> LOL. :D

Bollocks

kopstar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The players from Div 3 who joined SU were told that they would be joining a group of players already at SU. I think there were supposed to be 5-6 top quality established Premier players who would already be there, along with a dozen or so more who would be coming to tryouts. The fact of the matter is that these so called players from Div 3 are probably the better players at the club.

What I want to know is...........why was there such a big exodus of players from the SU in the first place??? Somebody please indulge me.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bollocks

You want me to correct you when your wrong??? Fcuk I don't have time to look back as far as your posts started!!! :rolleyes:
I have an idea for you though... Get fcuked muppet!!!:mad:

BollocksisgettingtoopersonalforsomeoneIdon'tknow!!!:mad:

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,

You could always use the 'search' button. It might save you some of your precious time. That way you can spend more of your day slagging LiverpoolChump. I was starting to enjoy it. ;)

Bollocks

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bollocks is exactly what his name states

The only thing Guinness slags me about, is the fact that I got really hammed one night and ended up banging your dirty mom on his living room floor you silly twat.
Guinness, stop holding that over my heed please.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nope, wasn't my mom

LiverpoolChump,

I think the girl put the bag on YOUR head that night, because it surely wasn't my mom.

It was your young wife whom you accidently impregnated as a teenager.

I'll leave it up to you and Guinness to decide how dirty she is. It sounds from G's previous post that he already realizes your missus' dirtiness, or, as he put it: "her stankin hole is rotten"

Good job! Have a nice life Chump. :p

By the way, thumbs up for your class.

Bollocks

kopstar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Martin reads these posts, he should probably know that unless the team in FVSL is shown some help or support, the team faces a massive exodus come the summer.
It pisses me off that we've been left out to dry by Martin and the rest of SU. It pisses me off that he has 10 players on the bench for all of his games in the Metro league. It pisses me off that we haven't heard a word out of Martin's mouth. It pisses me off that no players were assigned to the FVSL last September, only the ones which Martin didn't want with him to take to the Metro league.
We've been left with a weak, weak team and been left out to dry. Now, if things don't change in the near future, you can bet that there will be no SU team in the FVSL next year.
How's that sound Martin?? Sorry I don't know your last name.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kopstar. Your a fcuking idiot! If your so fcuking concerned about your team and it's all be it unfortunate situation why do bother to post it on TTP? Have some balls you little shite. Ask for his phone # I'll give it to you. Have you talked to Dotti? She'll give you the number. Tell him yourself.

BTW, Martin does not "MAKE" players play in the VMSL the players choose to play there. Maybe just to get away from chicken shite immature half wits such as yourself. If you don't like these comments PM me I'll give you my phone #.

I don't speak for Surrey United in anyway shape or form on matters concerning it's teams or players nor would I want to on here but, I am one of it's biggest fans. It is by far the best Club I (and many others) have ever been apart of. The largest reason (in my opinion the ONLY ) reason it's gained it's lofty status and great success if because of Martin. I will not stand for little uneducated shits ripping him publicly on TTP.

Kopstar truly classless!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This kid just doesn't fcuking get it.

So now that your in the relegation zone, it's everybody else's fault.
It has nothing to do with the fact that you cokcy fcuks thought you were worthy of playing premier and worthy of going up two divisions higher than what you should have.

Don't fcuking post on here with your insignificant whining and slam a guy who has built that men's program.
It is even more obvious cnuts like you deserve everything you get.
You were slamming our chairman last year and now your slamming your new chairman.
Again it's everybody else's fault, isn't it?

You fcuking cry about players who were supposed to be here and there. If I were one of those six or so players I'd be thinking "So, I'm going to TRY OUT for a third division side?" "A third division side is supposed to compete in premier?"
I'd be saying "I'm fcuking out of here man".

So which club are you going to next year buddy?

You know what pisses me off?
Young, arrogant, uneducated fcuks like you who think you're somebodys.

Guinness - you defend a guy like this?
Check out his last post.

I reiterate, especially after this new slam:
BUCHOFFCUKINGTURNCOATTOSSERS

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights

KNVB: You beat me to the punch. Good for you man.

I don't play for SU but I reiterate again:

Originally posted by Rangerforever

PS Marty Foden is top shelf.

Spineless little fcuk, give Marty a ring, I'm sure he'd love to hear from you.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0