Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2003 Co-ed match reports, and witty banter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe

Maybe if he wasn't wearing womens shorts it might have caught it.
I've had that problem before.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's what I said

I tried to tell KNVB that a while back but he insisted it was funny. Obviously I was right, the women's shorts jokes don't work. Moving on now.

Note to self: tryharder to improve your piss takes.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot to let all the fans of "The Move" know Regs got a 8 out of 10 on the bite-o-meter last night. I was so shocked at how hard the guy went for it I could only yell "THERE IT IS!!" before I fell to the turf laughing. :D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I had been wearing no shorts at all, that ball would never have snuck through my legs. :eek: My ovaries are still smarting.

On a side note, people are leveling some hefty accusations at KNVB.

Try responding young Heleuka, and reply diligently. :p

Carebear

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BDGC 2 Barely There 2

BDGC's couldn't finish there chances to come out on top. Barely There scored on a penelty shot and the 2nd goal was an own goal by one of our defenders. Good game otherwise as I had to
watch from the sidelines with a broken wrist. Now we face Budda
on Sunday should be a good game.

Carebear

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No game for the Beernuts....

We weren't scheduled for a game last night which really sucks cause now we're rescheduling this Sunday's game against the Gunners.....

The only bonus was that we were supposed to play 10am Sunday and I hate early games so hopefully the rematch will be a little later! :D (playing hung over first thing is not a good feeling)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Carebear

I hear Charles Best is in fabulous condition.
Watch out for the grass on this all weather dirt field.

:rolleyes:

Carebear

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I haven't played there for a few years, hopefully it's not as bad as I can remember. Oh well nothing new for summer soccer. At least it's not full on gravel like some of my womens summer games.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a close comparison to gravel....

There is grass but the little divots are death traps..... ;)

Spazz
whosewomenssummerhomefieldisgravel! BLAH!:mad: :eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good News/Bad News

Good news is that i heard they are turning Charles Best into a Turf field for next year so we won't be playing on that ankle breaker again.

Bad news, Buddha lost 3-1 to BDGC. Of course we played short handed for the whole game, all our girls came straight from tryouts for premier, I had already played a game that morning, and everyone else was hungover.

But just to clarify I'm not trying to make excuses.
:D

Buddhainatailspin.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mountain Shadow 4 - 2 Dragons

This game had the intensity of the 2003 Brookswood Seniors home Backgamon final. Meelllllooooowwww.:D Just the way I like it. :D

Shadow went up one early and then we spent the next 35 minutes in their eighteen. We missed several quality chances and then finally tied it up about three quarters of the way through the half. They scored another with about 10 to go and we went into halftime down one.

The second half started the same. Slow and easy. Just like I like it.:D We went down another one about 20 minutes in on a missed backheal from our keeper. We scored a bit after that, then they scored on a rocket from somebody. Nice shot.

knvb scored to pull us within one, or atleast we thought he had scored. The ref was chit chatting before our free kick and neglected to put his arm up indicating an indirect free kick. We took the piss out of him a bit after the match but what do you do. It's too bad to because up until that "goal" knvb had played a shocker.;)

Good match on an amazing sunny day at Osler. Good times.

The Shadow goalie is cross between a keeper and an all star Volleyball player. Instead of catching balls, he'd bump them. Different.

Tryhard Report: "Chris", the speedy forward needs to mellow out a bit.

What happend to the Cheatside match? I was looking forward to seeing some "North Shore girls". Oh, and Jimmy to.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Mountain Shadow 4 - 2 Dragons

Originally posted by TheRob
We missed several quality chances .....

I am sure you meant you missed serveral quality chances as per usual.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0