Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2003 Co-ed match reports, and witty banter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On with the season!

We(HBDE)open against Gaunther and the Beercnuts on Thursday night. If Gaunther is wearing those white shoes with his shorts pulled up to his tits, I'm going to kick him. Hard. End of story.

Then it's on to Cheatside for Sunday at Osler. Could it be that I will finally get to participate in a Dragon - Cheatside derby? Will there be an Iron Chef cookoff? Notty vs. Jimmy. The battle to end all battles. My bet is Cheatside wusses out........again.:mad:

Good luck to all teams this year. It's all about fun remember. Fun and kicking Gaunther.

Roll on Dragons!:wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor has it the 6th Stud is now a Dragon? Does this mean HOS and KNVB will be striking partners? I smell golden boot. Congratulations, HOS. :rolleyes:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob.... racist boot issues......

Still mocking the white boots eh, theRob? :rolleyes: I saw tons of red boots, white boot, blue boots....... all the fcuking colors of the rainbow on all people this weekend. :eek:

.... I'd say white would be my second pick over black cause I'm not a big rainbow-bright type person but there's a lot of people out there with different colored shoes..... :rolleyes:

You should really put your little issues aside and just play the game!

Spazz

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
.... I'd say white would be my second pick over black cause I'm not a big rainbow-bright type person but there's a lot of people out there with different colored shoes.....
I would say I would play in flip flops before I EVER put on a pair of white boots.Wait until you get a look at Regs' new kicks. Shoc-king.

Don't stare directly into the tongue with-out safety goggles :cool:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great tourney

For a team that played as many games as us yesterday, the Young Guns still had a lot of energy....

Sucks that our Keeper got nailed in the head and missed the final for a trip to the hospital..... :(

Great first goal by the YG's and the second was but no fault of our own..... (but good thing they let the girl take the PK cause their forward shanked all game! :p ) ha ha

Too bad it didn't stop raining all day yesterday (not that the rain stopped the beer consumption) as it would have been nice to end the tourney in the sun...... :rolleyes: Typical soccer weather!

..... still recuperating.....

Spazz

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz

That's the rule.

A girl always takes the PK's. It's an unwritten TTP rule.
At least it is with Buddha.

Wee Mac had a beauty on the weekend. Side netting, keeper had no chance.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weak.:rolleyes:

I've just been informed that Jimmy Holiday will not be participating in the Dragons - Cheatside derby. Something about a provincial cup final or something?:rolleyes: Pussy. I knew he'd chicken out. He's scared of Notty.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did Kurgs hang them up?

Throbby you must not forget the stylish kickers the mystical Kurgan once wore...

I hope all of you have a moment of silence before each game for the bowling shoes that Kurgs wore in more than a few matches

Go you Hairy ones GO! :wa:

+SCmissesyou!;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First complaint to JR.

Earlier I stated that Jimmy wasn't participating in the Dragons - Cheatside derby. I called him a pussy. Well, TheRob won't be participating either. Because it's fcuking MOTHERS DAY! Why does this league insist on scheduling games for Mothers Day when 80% just get postponed and then half of those never played? It's like scheduling a semi final on Nations Cup weekend.:rolleyes:

First and last complaint of the year JR. Sorry man. Golf June 21st. I won't put you with Yoda just like you asked.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tsk Tsk Throbby...

You haven't learned anything. In my six years of being involved with this league, you come to expect to play on Christmas Day or Haunaka (SP?). I guess things will never change until they add an extra week somewhere between May 11th and May 31st.:rolleyes:

Don't forget to go for the late Sunday game semi final if you can...b/c rubbing Herb's nuts isn't going to get you anywhere:eek:

+SCsayssorryJR;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want a full report ...

On the first bocce match of the year. If you need the set head over to Steveston, the balls are in my parent's garage:)

K-nobby, tell my parents I sent you and they'll hook you up with the 'nice' set;)

Good luck with the Beernuts, they're a tough crowd:eek:

+SCwantstobeinformed:wa:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HEY! Who you calling tough?

..... Oh SC you have us all wrong...... we're only out to play a fun game of futbol and then mainly to drink beer! :wa:

We're really a happy little bunch and welcome people to our piss-ups!

First game of the season and we're up against TheRobbed ( :rolleyes: ) and the Dragons...... tough start! And it doesn't help that my ankle is in so much pain, swollen and bruised but THAT WON'T STOP ME! :p

It's too bad you won't be out there this year..... but good for us, I guess ;) .......

:cool: Spazz

lookingforwardtothefirstgameoftheseason

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The New Tryhards 3 - 1 Dragons.

I think the Beercnuts won tonight, they've increased the Tryhardness ten fold. Three red cards in a co-ed game? One for eye gouging/punching? What the fcuk was that dip shite trying to do anyway?

Weak. If that is the way co-ed is going to be this year, then maybe the Dragons and Cheatside should just get together and play on Sundays.
lookingforwardtothefirstgameoftheseason
Don't you mean first brawl of the season? Brutal.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should Have Put the "Chair" in Goal

Originally posted by TheRob
I think the Beercnuts won tonight, they've increased the Tryhardness ten fold.

You fukced the Nucks with your anti Clouts comments, so the Dragons deserve what they get. Three Reds, no big deal, Besty must have got one of them, and I bet Regs was right behind him:(

HOS

Still made about Nucks

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: HEY! Who you calling tough?

Originally posted by Spazz
..... Oh SC you have us all wrong...... we're only out to play a fun game of futbol and then mainly to drink beer! :wa:

:cool: Spazz

Sounds like a great start to the season:rolleyes:

+SCwhoisreallygladnottobeapartofthebeerc*ntsgame:eek:

C

coco beware

Re: The New Tryhards 3 - 1 Dragons.

Weak. If that is the way co-ed is going to be this year, then maybe the Dragons and Cheatside should just get together and play on Sundays.Don't you mean first brawl of the season? Brutal. [/B][/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

Listen to you, your so full of crap! maybe your should rename your team "The Hairy Blue Hackers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0