Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2003 Co-ed match reports, and witty banter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs
I'm beginning to think that co-ed is really starting to suck as a "fun" league :rolleyes:

Buddha has picked up some real winners this year it appears, guys that don't seem to understand the concept that it isn't the FVSL Pakenham Cup Final :rolleyes:

Notty and I were having a good laugh at the back when their striker was having a moan at all his players. It was funny until some of them decided that tackles from behind were the order of the day :mad:

~Regs.

I didn't think the game was as bad as you make it out to be. I think you guys deserved the win after all the pressure you put on us in the second half. But I thought it was a clean, fun game. I know I had a blast playing last night.:wa:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hilarious

Pretty funny K, and so original!
You keep my sides splitting all day.

Don't you have to go sell a fridge or something?

Draven,
I think he was referring to a chosen few people not the whole team. At least I hope so!
:(

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just did Yoda. It was a very tight sell though. The lady really squeezed my beans over the price. I of course tried to go long to stay with current market trends, but she of course lived in the past and wanted more taken off. You know how it goes. :D

To be on topic, something, something, something, we beat you... :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just one more...

This lady didn't happen to be wearing Yoda's knee high shorts, was she? His have gone missing.

Long live the Rubber Bullets (circa 1994 / 1995 co-ed)...back when the shorts were still longer than Yoda's.:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb

To be on topic, something, something, something, we beat you... :rolleyes:

Actually they beat us Mr. No Show............again.

What do you know. They get thier first win and you're not there!
Coincidence? I think not.

Dude,
Please if you're going to slag me do it right.

I wear Knee High Socks not shorts. :rolleyes:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Loch!!

Well Spazz,thank you for the team compliments!!I must say though that you threw me off gaurd by putting Lochan in net.I feel that I would have scored on your first goalie on the one chance I had.But when I came in one on one on Chris he was to intimidating for me and did well to save a sure goal if it had been the first goalie.Also I think your team has way too many players to get in sync!!But I geuss that's why you guy's have so much fun off the field.They say the more the merrier:D
noticednogoalsfromtheConductor? Nohillsorwindtohelp

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too many and too many new ones....

Our problem is (out of many) is that we got so many new players that we're struggling to play "together" and then second issue is that our guys aren't using our women on the pitch! :mad:

This was all brought up last night so hopefully things'll change! :D

And I figure by the end of the season we should have our sh*t together in time to do it all over again next year..... :rolleyes:

But we do have fun off the pitch and party hard which is my main concern for summer soccer! ;)

Spazz
stillwaitingtoseeagoaloutoftheConductor.......

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Note to self:
Remember to Take the Piss out of Yogi the next time he PMs me :p

Yes , it may have been a coincidence that the Hairy Blues beat you while I wasn't there, but, it's about fcuken time you lot took it:wa:

+SC

By the way Spazz, it has been VERY long since the Conductor saw any scoring :eek:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Draven
I didn't think the game was as bad as you make it out to be. I think you guys deserved the win after all the pressure you put on us in the second half. But I thought it was a clean, fun game. I know I had a blast playing last night.:wa:
Your handball ruined it. You destroyed the essence of Co-ed. I blame you. And BJ. Fcuker.:mad:

7:11 and already hung over,

TheRob.:(

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beernuts vs Sheffield Sunday 5-0

See what happens when our men pass to the women..... :D
THEY SCORE! 2 goals by our women and 3 from the men!

Too bad most of the male Beernuts were still hungover at 7pm and didn't bother to show...... (was a good party though...)

Was good to meet the Conductor and Dark Meat (??) on the pitch and they surprisingly outlasted the Beernuts beer drinking! :eek:

Spazz
turtleturtletutle

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddha 3 - Rackets and Runners 1

Good game all around except for a couple of hot tempers late in the game but that's expected when you're playing Buddha isn't it?

Scurrvy kept us with the win saving a PK and a few others. Great shot by the girl who took the PK. Scurr got a diving hand on it to keep it out.

We played short for the first few minutes as some people where late. It's tough to get to that field for a 6:15 game.

Had my first run on the front line last night and potted my first goal. Gorgeous header far post.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope

Cainy.

I got leaps you know.

All that hoops in high school must have helped my vertical.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You lie. Cainy would bite off your ankles before letting you score. He's a nasty little troll.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-2 for the good guys. Jinky was on fire in the pipes. I'm sure his performance wasn't nearly as good as Yoda's header, but really, what ever could be?

I think if Besty was in "All Star" form it could have been better.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

when you don't score many goals you have to gloat about the ones you do get.

Really all that matters is that I score more than TheRob.

:D

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 in a row...I thing we're becoming Try-Hards!!!

Was Besty in the doghouse again with the wife? Perhaps that was on the back of his mind while he was floundering on the pitch. Maybe that was his excuse all season with the Caps!?!?

But I must say...Who can hear the Dragons Roar...I can...I can!!!

~Notty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0