Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2003 Co-ed match reports, and witty banter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes

We have a rule on our team. After you score 4 goals you have to sub off.
So that means after the first 20 I should be on the sidelines and they will finally let you on because the game's out of reach anyways.

Then you can run/jog/walk over to me.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob

So I'll just have to run/jog/walk over to the sidelines then?
-TheRob

.... might as well as it doesn't sound you get much accomplished on the pitch anyways...... :D ;)

Spazz
That'swhyIpreferdefending.... nopressuretoscore

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
-wreck Skytrains other knee then steal his cooler.
-actually score on Scurry.
-say "Hi" to Argyle.(if he's there)
-and most of all, Have a really good time. That's what it's about right?
-Place any chick in front of Skytrain for him to drool over, and stealing his cooler is never a problem.

-To score on Scurr, just yell "PASS BACK", and he will let it go right by...

-Sorry TR, golfing tonight...then passing out at the Black Sheep! Then start all over again Friday...

-Chicks...Sports Bra's...Beer...What could be better???

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Well Done

Originally posted by Yoda
I'll be the guy wearing his wife's shorts.
:rolleyes:

Is that how it happens? I've always wondered how a guy that stands 5'2" end up with nothing but nuthuggers in his kit.

Regards,

John Stockton.;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm beginning to think that co-ed is really starting to suck as a "fun" league :rolleyes:

Buddha has picked up some real winners this year it appears, guys that don't seem to understand the concept that it isn't the FVSL Pakenham Cup Final :rolleyes:

Notty and I were having a good laugh at the back when their striker was having a moan at all his players. It was funny until some of them decided that tackles from behind were the order of the day :mad:

I blame it all on Yoda. I have his money for the Golf Tourney already, so I can say that now :D

Unlucky,

~Regs.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I admit

I know the name in question and we all know what he's like. We've just learned to ignore him or sub him off when he get's like that.
This is his second year with us and we hoped he wouldn't show this year but he did so we deal with it.

Anyone else you want to complain about.............as usual.;)

Besides I thought it was the FVSL cup the way Besty hammered me from behind last night. I wanted to cry rape but i go the wind knocked out of me.

I got his number though, it was 111...11.1.1.11.1.1

Ah hell, it was the guy in the middle. He's geting rocked next game.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My God

Dude,
Let it go, the joke was over 2 weeks ago.
:rolleyes:

Besides, I'm spending the money on some new golf shorts because I'm afraid of what you would say about them too.

New skorts here I come!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Banana hammock.

Dude, try a personal fav. from the guy who took the picture.

What a waste. Yoda paid $30.00 for shorts and ends up with $27.95 worth up his ass.

NotthatI'menjoyingDude'sshortshortsdigsoranything.TheCnut.

To be on topic, Good stuff hairy Blues.. TheRob didn't you Guarantee(sp) a goal?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Riding of a different kind

It's not like I enjoy binging it up again and again (I do) (not that way, Cnut), it's just that, it isn't like Yoda is tall or has long legs or anything. It isn't like he's forced to wear the nutters, like that guy from GEU. I think he enjoys it.

Nutters for soccer.

Nutters for Golf.

I'm sure Notty can give you a great deal on Lotto tennis shorts.;)

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
YG'S THROTTLED BEERNUTS 4-0

I didn't even want to post this game it was so badly played by us...... (was hoping the Conductor would have beat me to it)

I think I could have gotten in the way of the first goal (even though it would have hurt like hell) if it wasn't for some amazon forward that stuck her big arm out and literally held me from moving. :mad: (Same girl to grab the shirt of our insane back-up keeper when he started to run the ball all the way down the field)
And while Loch was playing keeper & forward all in one he lost the ball only to one of the YG's best female players who blasted the ball right into the open net.... :rolleyes:

And after the first goal we got discouraged, bitched at eachother and fell apart! :( The YG's are a good team but we really should have done a little better than that!

But I have to say I still think the YG's are one of the most Sportsman-like teams we've played so far this year.... :eek: :D

Spazz
noticednogoalsfromtheConductor? Nohillsorwindtohelp? :p

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI

In case anyone is using the TTP AMSL webpage as their schedule, apparently it is not a full schedule. There's some games missing etc.

I'm sure Regs or JR will get it sorted out soon.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm adding the games a little bit at a time... I'll try and get more in there today and hopefully the full schedule completed over the weekend.

Because I have nothing better to do.

:D

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0