Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League Results 2002/03

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brutal thought process on this one

For the Rangers/Hibs match in the CIS Cup this week, only 3,600 Huns were allocated tickets for the match at Easter Road.

I know they may have segregation issues with the fans, but C'mon.
Half the stadium was empty except for the one end zone where our faithful were, which, of course, was packed.

How the fcuk do these clubs hope to catch up to Rangers and Celtic with those kind of policies?
Would Hibernian FC not been given the revenues say if another 2,000 Huns were allowed to attend?
I don't know quite frankly if there is any reciprocal sharing of revenues when other sides support show up at other clubs' stadia.
But, I doubt it.
So Hibs foresake an additional say 60,000 pounds (?) to not let these additional people to come watch the match.
I know you don't want a majority in your stadium because you don't want it to be like a Canucks/Habs game here where the Habs' fans outweigh the Canucks' fans.
But surely to Christ they could use the dough, no?

It just blows my fcuking mind.

I'm beginning to think the sooner the Auld Firm leaves, the better if shite like that is to continue.
Having the additional people there creates more interest, atmosphere and money.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
The Captain will anyway :p, but anyone else?

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well RF aka Hun,

You are right on one thing they both should get out of scotland. Waste of time for both clubs. The other clubs are just screwing themselves with this attitude. But you now what if Celtic and Rangers were smart they would tell their supporters not to go to the away games and see what those teams do then. They would lose piles of money and then they would be begging the old firms to stay.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know about that.

Certainly the 10 would lose agreat deal of television revenue but they might make up for that by taking the European spots now dominated by the Auld Firm. Those teams would also have to save money by bringing talent through the youth ranks rather than buying foreigners. (something which Celtic and Rangers are also going to have to do)Selling that talent on would earn them cash and strengthen the national side.

Just a thought.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforev

You're giving in to the evil green machine!!! That brain washing psycho drivil combined with their 1967 "Best ever stories" is turning you into a......... Hun???
Soon enough, they will have us all convinced that the pope is a catholic and he does indeed live in Rome :rolleyes:

Fact: Captain was a midfield maestro and Parkheed is a putz!!!

:wa: :wa: :wa:

Guinnesslookingforwardtothosenationscupfreemans!!!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Jinky
What blows my mind is that you actually refer to yourself as a "HUN".

I referred to the travelling support as the Huns.
They're always a bunch of punters.
However, if the shoe fits......:p

The "Huns" and "Forces of Darkness" shite makes me laugh.
That, and Ibrox referred to as "Castle Greyskull" is a chuckler too.

A friend of mine who supports Arsenal proudly refers to himself as a "Goonner".

It appears only a certain group of people who support a certain Glaswegian team, who shall remain nameless, :D get quite offended by derogatory nick-names.

If only the Thistle supporters would get over it.....

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS - Agony Aunt

If The Huns and the Fenians (Whoops!) went down south, wouldn't they still qualify for the Scotland berths the way that Cardiff and say Swansea qualify for Wales in Euro Cups?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PS - Agony Aunt

Originally posted by Rangerforever
If The Huns and Celtic (Better?) went down south, wouldn't they still qualify for the Scotland berths the way that Cardiff and say Swansea qualify for Wales in Euro Cups?

I'm still waiting.
Perhaps in the the "Ask Jinky" thread I might get a response?
Oh great chieftan o' the TTP thread.
Gie us the answer Jinky!
Fcuk's sakes, you've got me plaigorizing Burns now.
Not the wise Stevie Burns, but that other rock star from a couple of centuries ago.
Actually Stevie Burns ain't that wise - he's bucking up for a case o' McEwans come season's end. :p

Tubby:
Unsure of your infant posts.
However, the fact that you stole my other nickname has you in my bad books already. :mad:

:rolleyes: :D

T

Tubby

Sorry about the theft but I feel that Fat Bastard would not fit and if your misusing "The Burns "Oh wodsome power the giftie gie us to see ourseles as others see us might apply in this scenario
So sorry to the highlan heathen:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry about the theft but I feel that Fat Bastard would not fit and if your misusing "The Burns "Oh wodsome power the giftie gie us to see ourseles as others see us might apply in this scenario

Get back on topic, Tubbo.

Well, it's been awhile but Celtic is now on top of the table, where they belong. They destroyed Partick 4 - 0 on goals by Petrov(2), Sutton, and Larsson. What a great week for the Bhoys. Just for the lads, I will post the table once it has been updated. :p

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not Worried

ParkedHead,

Not worried, remember the league is decided in the Old Firm Games.....

LeanguttedwiththetiebuttheGersarestillundefeated:cool:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shhuuuush...

Not desperate yet, but if we can only manage to squeek out a draw vs the Sheep Shaggers there could be trouble lurking round the corner or wee Willy McFaden's shop!?!?!?:rolleyes:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to hear from you Lean!!! I wouldn't want you to have start scraping all your pennies together already!!! although it might be a good idea!!

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Mighty Jags

Hot off the ticker:

Plastic Whistles 2 v. Sheep Shagging Bastard 1

Partick Thistle have modelled themselves after Peg/Olys this year with a bundle of ties. However, with the win today they vault to the middle of the pack (well at least a little closer). Can this be a positive sign for Peg/Olys v. Sikhs today? A win by the Jags and a win by Peg/Olys ...... all in one day????? What a weekend that would be.

JRwhosupportstheJAGSbecauseoffamilyties

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OLD FIRM

LEAN ParkedHead,

Not worried, remember the league is decided in the Old Firm Games.....

Well Lean the next round of the old firm is here. Any pregame predictions anyone? I fell confident about this upcoming tilt as Celtic are playing well right now. Even at Ibrox I like the chances of leaving with atleast a point.

Any thoughts....

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parkheed

Nae chance by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, Hello, We are the Billy Boys!!!!!!!!;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0