Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League Results 2002/03

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Surely, taking the piss.....

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
RF,

I just read your match analysis. You don't have a clue, do you?

First, thanks for keeping up with us.
You with me/Bucky and the side you support with the Gers.
You keep it all interesting, cheers.

Secondly, no I don't.
It was all in jest, to suggest, that you and the rest the Hoop support that watched the game live, don't have a clue.
Actually, you do, but you're a tad angry which I guess jades your opinion and you multiply things by around a 1000%.
It's tough after two years to be in second.
You accept it after a while and get back to reality when you realize it can't go on forever.
Try nine years. :p

My very detailed review was purely dreamt up and obviously to everyone on here completely offside.

Neither did I carefully read some unbiased reports before making such a bold post.

My apologies, it won't ever happen again.

Kind regards,

RF

:knvb:

There goes the wee orange fella dancing again as he's top of the league....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try nine years.

Jinky, was there ever another team that won the title 9 years in a row BEFORE Rangers? It is silly bringing up things that have already been done before, isn't it RF? Anyway, I will gladly wager with any of the 'mighty' Rangers' fans on who is going to win the league. Put your money where your mouth is lads. You have a 'huge' lead right now :rolleyes: , but I will be more than happy to take something from you at the end of the season. Last year, I was nice with Bucky(still owes me $10) so let's put something on the line, whether it be a few pints/flat of beer, a meal, or strictly cash. For financial reasons(unless you take credit card, I couldn't go more than $50 a person. I don't normally bet more than I can afford to lose. You know all about that right, Bucky? :p

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're on Captain

I'm not much of a gambling man, but I do enjoy the odd bevy... How abooot this wee bet...
If Celtic win the League, then at next years Nations Cup I will be making sure your pints are topped up in the Gardens Sunday (we don't want to get too slashed Saturday before we win it all)... But if Rangers win, you do the buying... What do you say???
*Escape clause*
If for some reason one of us cannot attend, then a case of beer (of the winners choice) will be awarded...

Are ya in??? :wa: :wa: :wa:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Captain, it's funny you should ask.

I do believe that Glasgow Celtic Football Club won the Scottish First Division Title for nine years in a row, spanning 1966 through 1974 which pre-dates the currant buns NIAR by several years indeed.

I might also mention that Celtic appeared in two European Cup Finals during this glorious run whilst the boys in blue accomlished sweet fcuk all during their NIAR.

Whaddayaknow? Football was played in Scotland before 1989.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks, Jinky. I thought I had read or heard something about that.

Guinness, you're on, but I want my beers on the Saturday because I won't be playing anyway. I will suffer through copius amounts of cheap draft beer. Actually, can I have the pink fluffter drinks instead? They seemed to be a hit this year......

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain's free drinks

Captain will be drinking for free at this years nations cup. Guinness a little piece of advice maybe you should put a maximum # on that, the Captain has been known for downing a few. Shamrock drinking for free on Sat night at nations cup, something tells me that night could get ugly especially if he is not playing.

BTW Captain the fuffy drinks were purple!! Maybe the more you drink they turn pink:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone else did it nine years in a row?

:D

Fcuk, it took ye long enough.
I was wondering when the constant nine would penetrate, it did.
And yes, we all know about the European cup.
Actually, I didn't know they played in 2 finals during that tenure.
Was the second (or first:confused: ) final also Champions Cup or the "B" cup which we hold? :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, Bollocks to all of ya.
You're on El Capitano.
How 'bout some decent pints?
Anything but Irish. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I'll buy you a case (doz) of whatever you want (Harp, Guinness, Kilkenny, etc.), you buy me a case of McKewan's Strong Ale.

I'm thirsty already. :cool:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain I fear you might be an alcoholic after this season. The only thing stopping you from becoming one right now is you have to buy your own booze. When this season is over you will have free beer and thus this could also lead you to become addicted to Gambling with all that extra cash in your pocket.

Wait a second, too late :D

Enjoy all your free beer!!

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess we know where you Parked your Head

Parkhead,

Get you massive Cranium out of the Capt's Arse and come up with your own life. Ya the Capt isn't a total jackass but let's be honest...do you really want to become a drunken, gambling, sleeping on the students couch kind of guy;)

I will give you a chance to redeme yourself by taking a wager from me. A case of the winners choosing!! Are you man enough to make this bet yourself or should you consult the Capt:confused:

Leanlikesbottingtons

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
do you really want to become a drunken, gambling, sleeping on the students couch kind of guy

Hmm, could this possibly be the reason why you are first out in EVERY Survivor pool? Perhaps it is a reflection of you, Mr. Lean? Until you get past a second round in anything, you should probably avoid posting, to avoid the piss-taking you are sure to take. :eek:

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who won the Pontoon

El Cap e tan,

Just a quick reminder,

It was Mr. Lean who won the Pontoon and if I'm right the Shamrock shake didn't come away with even a pot to piss (take) in:cool:

Leanstillwaitingforparkheadtoacceptornot

PS Buckfast and RF thanks for the clarification my fingers were moving faster than the brain and thinking of the afternoon pint infront of the tele was too much for me to handle:D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe Mr. Lean should try backing a winner at the races first and then he can say whatever he wants.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fluke win, Lean. You were lucky everyone else passed the magic number before you waddled your way to shared victory. :)

As for your Survivor picks, they were shoc-king.

I guess you can't make the races either because you think you have a chance for promotion this year.....:rolleyes: Hopefully, I will see you at the races. :)

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game on Sunday

Jinky,

I would love to indulge in a night of races with the good lads of TTP but the Sunday game against the much hated DCR awaits.

I will gladly participate in the next outing:D

LeanwhoknowsifIwenttotheracesthegoodliverwouldbeintrouble

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bet's on

Your on Lean,

When Celtic wins the league I will have a case of Canadian and if your team wins you can have a case of your choice. My tatebuds can taste the beer already

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glad you finally came around

Parkhead,

What are Tatebuds???

Leanalreadymademyspellingmistaketoday

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens