Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League Results 2002/03

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shoc-king.......

goon Balde for his kick on Lovenkrands about 10 minutes from time...

The one thing I noticed about old Lovenkrands, speaking of whether either side could cope with the EPL, was that that cnut's first touch is a pass and he's worse than playing a man down. Still, he is the fastest fcuking donkey I've ever seen. Truly hopeless. Like Dazza with pace.......

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach triggers banter

My word, I go watch a late (2 days late to be exact) game of fitba with Coach and he sparks a fortnight worth of comments.

Do we have a SPL thread fan here?
And, calling out the Captain.
Gutsy. :D

Anyhoo, my late take is that match and the last one were pure deed brilliant.
Those games have everything.
Lots of goals, lots of tackles, lots of passion; both on the pitch and in the stands.
They have to go down south.

John Hartson and Craig Moore's battle was nothing short of awesome.
I don't know why people have a go at Hartson being a "big tub of goo".
The big man was one of the best players on the pitch and I know he's had a lot to do with Wales' recent success.
His unlucky goal post touch along with Amoruso's free kick and Klos' huge save show how offensive this match really was.

Five out of five stars on this one gents.

Scoopforever

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,

As soon as you manage to take in more than 4 SPL games per season, your opinion may start to be taken seriously.

Even Stevie Wonder could tell you that Rab Douglas sold the last 4 Auld Firm games. Celtic never bought Hedman as a back-up. He will make a difference when he starts playing again.

Now all Celtic needs is a right-half. I'd bin Agathe and Sylla or at least sell them to Middlesboro.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really???

Jinky would take my drivel into account ???
As soon as you manage to take in more than 4 SPL games per season, your opinion may start to be taken seriously.

So, because I take in the 4 Old firm matches (plus any cup ties) and a few times a year I make it down to the Club and watch other live matches not including the times my daddy invites me over to his place to watch taped delayed games on Fox Sports..... You're saying my opinion matters!!!:rolleyes:

Sure, I guess I'll agree that Ricksen is a plummer and that he never walked past 4 Hoop players... Mols was not wide open in the 18 yard box... Moore and Amoruso had only themselves to challenge for a ball in the ever soo tightly marked Celtic area off the corner... You are right!!!:rolleyes:
Douglas has to be the reason Celtic haven't beat Rangers in the last 6 meetings??? :confused:

My bad Jinky, my bad...

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually yes.

Rab Douglas has been the main reason.

And yes, I do question your opinion because of quotes like this.

Thompson (why this guy didn't start in front of Petrov is beyond me)

Anyone, non-Celtic supporters included, who keeps themself reasonably well informed about the league could tell you that Petrov has been outstanding for Celtic this season. Thompson does not even compete with him for a position. Thompson should have played ahead of Guppy.

Your bad indeed. :rolleyes:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rab Douglas finger pointing is a nice change from it being Hugh Dallas' fault.

Variety is the spice of life, I guess.

Buckfast

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the piss

Sorry Fasty you're right again:eek:

I had a few bevies at lunch yesterday and was feeling the holiday cheer... Buckfast, crawl back into the cupboard you came out of!!!;)

God Save the Queen!!!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why not? ;)

Teddy Bears - 3 Arabs - 0
The prodigal son with the hat-trick.
Jinky: I think all three of his goals came off dodgy penos. :rolleyes:

Business as usual.
The pressure continues to mount.

:knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

(Orangemen at Ibrox today)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ohhhh, The Blue Bells are Blue

Killie 1 - UEFA "B" Cup Fourth Rounders 1

As the warrior-poet and proud Teddy Bear's supporter, John Cougar Mellencamp, once sang:

"The walls coming tumbling down. Oh the walls, come tumblin' tumblin"

C'mon the Gers.

Buckfast

PS - Guinness, get tae fcuk with your puppeteer Ascough. Tart.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At this time, I would like to congratulate Rangers for taking the title back to Ibrox, where it doesn't belong. Obviously, the big fat tub of goo did nothing today. Fortunately, I didn't see the game but obviously things didn't go well. A 4 point is insurmountable(sp?) in this shite league.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, but it DOES belong there. :knvb:

Don't be jinxing us quite yet there El Capitano.
The Auld Firm meet two more times, yes?

Who scored for Killie?
Ian Durrant or Ally McCoist?

;) :p

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A four point lead is insurmountable, A mighty squad like Rangers definetly will not drop points to teams in this league!!:rolleyes: Who knows at this pace WEE Barry might even win the scoring title!!;)

Parkheadwonderingwhatthefcukhappened?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
disgraceful..........

Off teamtalk.com

Three Celtic first-team players have spent the night in custody after being arrested during a club night out, police have confirmed.
The unnamed players were arrested outside a Newcastle bar by police probing the alleged theft of a press photographer's camera.
The club had been staging their Christmas party at an American-themed showbar, where bikini-clad waitresses serve customers.
A Northumbria Police spokeswoman said: "The players were with the group from the club who were in Buffalo Joe's on the Gateshead side of the river as were a number of photographers.
"There was an incident of some sort. The players left the premises then one of the photographers reported the theft of his camera to police. After investigations on the Gateshead side of the river a number of Celtic players were arrested for questioning and three remain in custody and will be questioned later."
A Celtic spokeswoman said the club were still investigating what had happened and had no comment to make.
Nonetheless, the incident is likely to do little to appease Hoops manager Martin O'Neill, whose side are currently four points adrift of Rangers in the SPL title ace.
The players being held by police are Bobby Petta, Johan Mjallby, and Joos Valgaeren, according to sources.
Martin O'Neil at the taxi rank, this morning.........

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Disgraceful is right

Fasty:

A wiley veteren like yourself should know to put this in the "News" thread not the "Results" thread.

In that, keep up the good work. :D

Bucky:

Please cue Mellancamp again if you will.

:wa:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Douglas would have dropped the camera.

Actually both Celtic and Rangers had plans for nights out in Newcastle but Rangers changed their destination to Liverpool after dumbass Amoruso blabbed to a reporter where both teams were going. Isn't it nice that both Auld Firm squads have to leave the country for a Christmas do, so as to avoid the gutter press?

The Daily Record denied there was any kind of set-up.

Peter Cox, editor of the Daily Record, said the paper's photographer merely wanted "a happy picture" of the club's night out.

He said his reporters claimed the Celtic players were fighting with bouncers and denied reports that the footballers were the victims of a "sting operation".

"That is just not so," Mr Cox told BBC Scotland.

"The only people who'll be saying that will be the Celtic board who were meeting last night in a fish restaurant in Glasgow to celebrate Christmas, when the news was broken to them.

"They immediately complained to the Daily Record that somehow it was our fault.

"I can only repeat from the statement that we turned up looking for a happy picture, only to find that drunken Celtic players were involved in a disgraceful brawl outside a nightclub with bouncers."

Of course Mr Cox, because after all, happy pictures are what sell papers, right?

They should have thrown the cnut into the Tyne.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0