Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League Results 2002/03

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to be first to congratulate the Forces of Darkness on the treble, the same one Celtic won two years ago. I hate the bollocks BUT they won three domestic trophies, which even in Scotland, is pretty good. Congratulations to all the Rangers' fans on the site, except for HOS, because he isn't really a fan, or a goalie for that matter. :)

Captain

BTW, Celtic would have won the league if the SPL used the same tie-breaker as La Liga. :rolleyes: Why would leagues which are all part of UEFA, used different systems? Shouldn't they be using the same tie-breaker. In Spain, it is head to head first before anything else. I'm not sure about the rest but already Scotland and Spain does things differently.

So, I hereby declareCeltic the league champions thanks to their superior head-to-head record against the Forces of Darkness. :rolleyes: :D :p

CaptainwhoisofftocelebrateCeltic'sleaguechampionship

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are the People!!!

First off, hats off to Dundee who put up a good fight... They didn't give an inch and made the Gers earn their result... All in all a great ending to a successful season... Amo with the winner off a great header!!!:D DeBoer was dangerous as ever and Baz kept the work rate up all day...

Rangers complete their 7th Treble and do so during a season where Celtic were favourites and supposed to be the team to beat??? :rolleyes: Gaun the Boys in Blue!!!

RF says "Hullo" to all the TTPers out there... His PC is down for a few days and didn't want his well wishes to go un-said...;) Unfortunately Buckfast was counting sheep while the Bigun and the rest of the Vancouver Supporters Club Branch #1 were celebrating the third trophy of the campaign!!!

"We're Simply the Best"!!!:knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its All about the Treble

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
Congratulations to all the Rangers' fans on the site, except for HOS, because he isn't really a fan, or a goalie for that matter. :)

You are right on both fronts Capt., I am not a huge fan, I actually HATE Celtics more than I support Rangers, so this Treble can not get any sweeter.
You are also right on the goalie remark, I consider myself more of a Sweeper/Keeper, revolutionalizing the position.

Now that we can admitt that Rangers are the BEST of the SPL, can we move on to HATING Za Germans.
Scotland plays them next weekend in European Qualification, the head to head game will huge in who goes to Spain.
Lets hope that Jason Jordan and our Canadian Boys can Kick Za Germans around a bit on Sunday, before Mighty Scotland comes to town.

HOS

Sorry again about your Celtics Capt., better luck next year;)

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the treble champions. It is so sad to see Amou leaving. But if there is a way to leave I guesss that would be it.

Yes Downtown

Sincerely Parkhead:eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry again about your Celtics Capt., better luck next year

The well wishes mean a lot to me. :rolleyes:

Celtic were still the best team, even though the standings, League Cup, and Tenant's Cup, don't say so. :)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts