Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League Results 2002/03

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Masters of the obvious, I know, but the Scottish Premier League is absolute pants.

It's hard to motivate yourself to get up before dawn to subject yourself to the inevitable. It only gets exciting when one of the old codgers looses his teeth as he's belting out some sort of abuse.

Something must be done.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Buchfast

Little man for once you are spot on both the old firms are wasting their time in this league. It's no coincidence(sp) that neither make any kind of run in Europe either. You play or stroll through these league games and then have raise their level to that of other teams who play big games everyweek. It just can't be done.

Hopefully they can do something sooner than later!!!:confused:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really. Just another famous victory for the Yabba Dabba Do, We're the Boys in Royal Blue and it's Easssssy.

C'mon the Teddy Bears.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 3

Rangers 3

A very very lucky result for the blue noses.

After watching this game I am certain that Rangers supporters will be nominating Rab Douglas as Rangers player of the year.

Three goals, all of them his fault, even De Boer's which was a good goal but Douglas should have won the cross. He is absolutely hopeless. I'm not making excuses either, any Rangers supporter who saw the game today knows how lucky they were today.

Ghod bagged a brace which is pretty good for a guy who according to Amoruso, doesn't have it any more.

Celtic will win the league. We just need Hedman healthy.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I couldn't agree more. RAngers looked tired after the first 10 minutes and should be very satisfied with the result. Douglas was carded for using his white cane to thwart a cross. My U-18 goalie would have saved both shots and held them. As for the cross, my goalie would have flattened the Rangers striker. Diabolical is the only word that comes to mind when watching Douglas in net. As Jinky said, Celtic dominated the game, and with a decent goal would have won by 2 or 3 goals. Either way, Rangers fought hard for the draw. I won't even mention to missed penalty that should have been called on that hallion, Ricksen. Shoc-king.....

Captain who stands to win more money with the draw.........:)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe but.....

As Celtic supporters would agree, it requires many variables to put together a championship season. One of which is "luck".

What I did like about the Gers performance today was how they continued to battle after they fell behind. In the Dick Advocaat days, the heads would have gone done and the tent folded. This new spirit can be chalked up to Big Eck's influence on the side.

A great quote from the Oct 02 edition of FourFourTwo:

"But in Glasgow the schadenfreunde rules are learned ata very early age. Not only must one Old Firm side succeed, the other must fail. That's just the way it is. And at least it keeps the sociologists busy."

Simply the Best!

Buckfast

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't watch the match, however I've got two words for you Jinky and Captain:

Boo and hiss.

As for your sniff sniffs, they are exactly what you won't be getting of anything come the season's end.

:p

Bucky, please cue Tina Turner again........

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
no doubt

After watching this game two things are very clear 1. Rab douglas will win the rangers player of the month award and 2. The Celts will win the league this year.

Buckfast or anyone else can you tell me why they took the captain's band away from Amaloser and gave it to Ferguson. I can't believe he is your captain because if he wasn't yelling in the refs ear after every call you would not notice him out there.

BTW who won the fight between Rickson and Moore?:D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know, I know. The Gers are shite. We always have been, even when we won nine-in-a-row. Nine years of excuses from the perfect club, with the perfect stadium, with the perfect players. Jeezus we were lucky!!!

Question for ya. Who's gonna coach you next year? Can't believe he's leaving, everything is sooooo perfect.

TOP OF THE FCUKIN" LEAGUE, BEATCH.

No Surrender, Buckfast.:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How are things in Europe, Bucky? It must be awful to know you're out of a 'B' competition AND you're going to finish SECOND in the league AGAIN. There really is very little for the blue nose followers to look forward to, except maybe a united Ireland.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahem

Did anyone else watch the reply of the match last night?

Puh-lease do us all a favour and take the emerald isle light green coloured glasses off your faces to remove the illusions of rainbows ending at Parkhead with wee leprechauns dancing around in Celtic jerseys.

Gie us a fcuking breck.

For the first 20 minutes I don't think one Celtic supporter clapped his hands and the bizarre part is I don't even think Larsson touched the ball in that whole time frame either.
And no, I'm not joking.
I think when you're awake your take on the match might better when you watch it a second time.
As for the Tic having more of the play for the rest of the half - fine.
That's what happens when you're down 1-0, you have to get it going and when you're up 1-0 you get cautious.
Tired and very, very lucky?
Yeah, Ronald de Man sure looked tired after marching down 30 seconds after Larrson's great header to even the score with his own great header.
As for luck, yeah, your keeper is absolute shite, I agree. :D
But, did you carefully review the slow motion reply on the third Hoop goal?
When you do, get back to me.
Fcuking mouth of the south Chris Sutton with his fcuking arms draped everyfcukingwhere.
Absolute shite defending by Rangers, but fcuk I think everyone but the ref saw Sutton commit the foul.
How the fcuk do you think that ball magically bounced to him?
I tell you what, it's nae bother when you hold down the player who's just about to head it out of danger.
BTW, does that guy ever shut the fcuk up?
I give him credit though, he's made a career out of feeding off the table scraps off the likes of Shearer and Larsson.
Well done Chrissy.
As for Martin O'Neill, what gives him the right to perpetually come off the bench on to the touch line and fcuking whine, whinge, whine, without even a warning?
It's fcuking bullshite.
Next time Marty have a look 5 yards doon the road and you'll see the correct class behaviour in an Auld Firm match.
Big Eck was all class.
By the way, what is his Auld Firm record anyway?
And another thing:
What's with the limited seating for the huns?
Fcuk off, I hope the Rangers board took that into consideration for when you fcuking mob come to Castle Greyskull.

Enough of your absolutely useless propaganda bhoys, and fcuking get on with it.

The match was brilliant.
Atmosphere and football were both awesome.
Celtic with a wee bit more of the possession with chances for both sides.
With respect to Douglas, he made one unbelievable save late in the match to save you lot when it was either 2-2 or 3-2.
It rekindles my faith watching that match that Rangers and Celtic are still two of the best clubs in Britain.
In fact, with respect to the "B" cup, I think Blackburn's got their hands full in a big way.
Good luck, it'd be nice to see you beat them.

Until we meet again,

RF

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF,

All that is fairly accurate, subjective maybe, but accurate nonetheless.

With that said, let's not sink their depths (read: The Great Unwashed) with excuses, excuses, excuses.

Let's state objective facts only:

Rangers are top of the League.
Shitic are not.

Simple. Like them.

I do, however, disagree on one of your points. I hope the Scum get a hiding by Blackburn. There's only one Graeme Souness!

Buckfast

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair eno Buckster, it wouldn't be the same if we didn't agree to disagree. :rolleyes:

However, I'll cheer for the Auld Firm over the Auld Enemy any day of the week. Souness or no Souness.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Souuuuness...Souuuuness!!!

Blackburn are a good side and Old Graham remembers the bitter (or should I say feeble) rivalry with the muppets in hoops...

Blackburn 5-2 on agg.

(I'm not bitter about being out of Europe):rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still top of the shop!!!

Rangers 3 (that team that beat Celtic) 0

Loverboy, DeBoer & Amo with the tallies...:wa: :wa:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
celts win

Celtic keep pace with 4-1 win over hearts.

Guinness you putz Your mighty Rangers only escaped with a tie in the last old firm match not a win as you say!! I realize it was hard to remember that with Douglas's brialliant performance for you guys

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surely, taking the piss.....

RF,

I just read your match analysis. You don't have a clue, do you? Celtic were shite for the first 10 minutes and after that, they destroyed Rangers. Even a Rangers' fan can admit that. I admitted it when Rangers beat Celtic in the Cup final last year. Anyway, Rangers were outclassed on that day, like they will be next time when they meet Celtic. A new goalie will be in net and that will be the difference.

Buck,

Give it a rest. :rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parkputz

You're a right muppet!!!;)
Rangers 3 (that team that beat Celtic) 0
I was refering to Motherwell you daft twat...

BTW, The Gers will go marching on when the Old Firm resumes at Ibrox!!!:wa: :wa: :wa:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

I've been giving it a rest for two years, now.

Just open up and say "AAHHHHHHHH". And you'll like....

Top of the League, Buckfast

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0