Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2006/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now finally at a PC that works...Damned cursed Windows REInstall...

...could have said I told you so... ;)

The Miller goal feels much like a dagger...The Graveson goal was well earned...
Boydy hit the bar, what else did he do?

givemestrengthloyal ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain had it right before it started... (He felt very confident before this match) Congrats on the win knees and ankles, at least you're not legless...
One match does not win the league as it looked like in the past, this season will be much closer come March than last season's embarassment... Boyd will score a few against the animals this year, I hope the fcuk so!!!:rolleyes:

I'd rather be a Hun than a Tim
~ Loyal

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
One match does not win the league as it looked like in the past, this season will be much closer come March than last season's embarassment...

Actually, the Huns were actually only 6 points down to Celtic after 8 games last year. Maybe it won't be....:D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Hun Supporters,

A gutting result. Absolutely gutting. However, compared to the Eck-era, we're playing much better football. We're used to success. 51 league championships prove that. However, patience is a must. PLG is a bright manager, who's been handed the daunting task of rebuilding a piss-poor squad without bling. Rangers are very lucky to have him. To expect world beaters after 3 months is unfair and unrealistic. There's been progress in the quality, though. This is very promising. I hope the supporters don't run PLG out of town before we see his potential.

Will we win the league? Not sure, but not willing to concede just yet. I think Celtic's back four is their worst in ages. They're vunerable and will give up goals. Even the Captain would agree. Steve-o will disagree just to be a pr1ck. You're what you eat, eh? Celtic aren't unbeatable in the SPL. Furthermore, their squad is thin. Champions League football will take it's toll.

C'mon the Teddy Bears.

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Dear Hun Supporters,

A gutting result. Absolutely gutting. However, compared to the Eck-era, we're playing much better football. We're used to success. 51 league championships prove that. However, patience is a must. PLG is a bright manager, who's been handed the daunting task of rebuilding a piss-poor squad without bling. Rangers are very lucky to have him. To expect world beaters after 3 months is unfair and unrealistic. There's been progress in the quality, though. This is very promising. I hope the supporters don't run PLG out of town before we see his potential.

Will we win the league? Not sure, but not willing to concede just yet. I think Celtic's back four is their worst in ages. They're vunerable and will give up goals. Even the Captain would agree. Steve-o will disagree just to be a pr1ck. You're what you eat, eh? Celtic aren't unbeatable in the SPL. Furthermore, their squad is thin. Champions League football will take it's toll.

C'mon the Teddy Bears.

Buckfast

Definitely agree about our back four, Bucky, especially now that Wilson is out......Balde is getting close to fitness and it won't be long before he will replace McManus or Caldwell.....The midfield is solid, if the correct players are in........Up front, we'll be fine.....All the strikers work 10 times more than Hartson did last year, although Zurawski has not looked interested at all this season.

One question for you, Bucky. Why did LeGuen only choose to play one of the players he brought in on Saturday, while playing most of the diddies big Eck supplied? I think the man said it best himself......

"I'm not a miracle worker." or something like that. :)

The CL will not take too much out of Celtic because we probably won't be playing after Novemeber anyway. :D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
Why did LeGuen only choose to play one of the players he brought in on Saturday, while playing most of the diddies big Eck supplied?

Cappy,

I text messaged your question to Paul. He's usually prompt with a response. Stay tuned.

BTW - as much as I hate to do this, and I really, really, really hate to do this, well done on the 3 points tonight, Celtic. Cnuts:D

Buckfast

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What, are you fcuking RF now??? Bullocks that noise, we are a peeple or something like that!!!:rolleyes:

I must agree that Rangers are playing better football, but we all know in Scotland the team that works harder wins the majority of the battles, talented or not... Celtic are suspect at the back, but so are Rangers... Rodriguez leaks more than the captain's sink!!! That said, I believe our midfield and forward line have much more to give... You'll see a more determined team Thursday against that Molde outfit!!!

Follow, Follow

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Cappy,

I text messaged your question to Paul. He's usually prompt with a response. Stay tuned.

BTW - as much as I hate to do this, and I really, really, really hate to do this, well done on the 3 points tonight, Celtic. Cnuts:D

Buckfast

Well done, Bucky. Classy stuff that. :)

I didn't see the game but will watch it later on the computer.....as we could only get the ****ing audio live. :mad: It will be on later so I'll comment on whether we deserved the 3 points or not. Things are still far from over as Benfica apparently took the piss out of ManUnited today but were very unlucky? :confused:

Hail Hail

BTW, Bucky, Good luck to your lads on Thursday against Molde. :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Dear Hun Supporters,

C'mon the Teddy Bears.

Buckfast
You hit the nail directly on the head.
I wasn't pissing all over Rangers by predicting a loss to the Great Unwashed...I was simply staing the fact, We are not Simply the Best right now...With time, we will be... But we are playing some nice football right now, and once the players are used to LeGuen and each other we should be able to beat up on Celtic...
I would say that their better players were better than ours, and that was simply the difference.
That all being said, if they do not hit their stride soon, the title may be a little out of reach if they continue to allow points to slip away in games they have no business tieing or losing.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Neither BBC or Soccernet for the facts. I've got a direct line to Brian Budd. That guy knows his sh!t.

Buckfast

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Dear Hun Supporters,

I think Celtic's back four is their worst in ages. They're vunerable and will give up goals. Even the Captain would agree. Steve-o will disagree just to be a pr1ck. You're what you eat, eh?
Buckfast

If I'm a pr!ck does that make you a Guinness.

Wank

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 1 Sheep Shaggers 0

Rangers needed a late goal goal from Filip Sebo to beat the Dons at Ibrox... After all of Alikira's slagging of Kris Boyd on TTP, Paul Le Guen decided he'd start on the bench today... Well done Captain, you indirectly helped the Gers win today as Le Gaffer reads this thread closely!!!;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uh-Huh.

Pictures of a bunch of 15 year old Neds drinking Buckfast who probably can't afford a seat at Ibrox let alone flight tickets to Isreal should have the Hebes right worried.

:rolleyes:

I liked the Flags they were waving though.

GIRUY. :D

Oh, and COME ON SCOTLAND!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0