Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2006/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd like to get back to Bucky slagging the rest of the Bluenoses.

For the record I agree with you, other than you and the wee man the rest of the horde are fence sitting maggots. Was that too harsh Oh well.

Celtic 3-1 Rangers.

Goals by the dutch kid 2, magik 1, and an og from BoBo.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give yer heed a wobble

Originally posted by:Stevie Wonder:rolleyes:
I'd like to get back to Bucky slagging the rest of the Bluenoses.
He only slagged 1 Bluenose, and I have to agree... Get tae fcuk ya ned...
Burky will start on the flank and torture Nakamura!!!

Follow Follow... (even RF gets that);)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
He really is a plonker, eh? An accident waiting to happen when he came on at Old Trafford.

Bucky,

If he sees the field, it will definitely give Rangers that much more of a chance. Having said that, STrachan, who has baws for brains at times, will start him and play him EVERY ****ing minute. Wilson is done for six weeks and has been excellent for Celtic so far. Naylor hasn't put a foot wrong either but he allegedly is carrying a knock.

It will be interesting to see if big Balde is available. We know RF knows nothing about defending ;) :D but big Bobo has always scared the fcuk out of the Rangers players....Wee Bawwy won't go near him, nor will Boydchenko. I would give Caldwell the right back spot and throw Balde into the middle with McManus. Balde did well against St. Mirren the other day but St. Mirren aren't Rangers.

I'm usually really nervous about these games, knowing the piss-taking that I will be subject to on this site, if Celtic lose........:D BUT I honestly can't see anything but a Celtic win on Saturday......3 - 1.

Hail Hail

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Give yer heed a wobble

Guinness said:
He only slagged 1 Bluenose, and I have to agree... Get tae fcuk ya ned...
Burky will start on the flank and torture Nakamura!!!

Follow Follow... (even RF gets that);)

FFS, Guinness, with talk like that, you should be playing with Scotland at Nations Cup. :D ;)

Torture Nakamura? :D Nice one. And we Bawwy will torture Gravesen........:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GO HOME YA HUNS GO HOME YA HUNS GO HOME YA HUNS GO HOME..............
GO HOME YA HUNS GO HOME YA HUN GO HOME YA HUNS GO HOME......

This wee tune was sang a few times today. :D

Can you see a happy Hun? Nooooo Nooooooo

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, a bit carried away there.....not enough sleep.

Celtic had a good first half and deserved to be up......a lot of long balls though.......but Gravesen scored off a McGeady header which came off of McGregor's hands......

Rangers took over in the second half in terms of posession but had no good chances....until Boydchenko(who didn't score AGAIN against Celtic) turned Caldwell and clipped one off the bar.

Celtic were sitting too far back in the second half and which was disappointing but I have to say it........Neil Lennon was FANTASTIC, only to be matched by Aidan McGeady. Ironically the two players the Huns like to hate the most. :D

Well done, Celtic. Seven points up on the Huns and at least 3 clear of Hearts IF they manage to defeat Aberdeen tomorrow at Pittodrie.

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done the Tic. Alikira i owe you a drink, i'm sure our paths will cross during the season.

Billy Boy

2 shots on goal does not and will not get it done.:(

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fur fcuk's saekes

Well done Celtic. :(

The Kenny Miller one hurt.

Congrats,
RF

When I went to the Linfield site, unlucky to them, I saw a good snap of ma pal Billy Boy's brother though. :)

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"When I went to the Linfield site, unlucky to them, I saw a good snap of ma pal Billy Boy's brother though"

He learnt it all from me. : eek:

BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0