Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2006/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
Eh, Rodriquez is a ****ing fanny too. :D He should have turfed AGAIN........but I'm hoping the big tube is playing this weekend again, so big Janny can bitch-slap him.

Hail Hail

There is NOBODY else.
It's really him and Svensson. Bardsley may play in the middle, but I fear that would mean Hutton on the right.

WhoisPapacloyal.:eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Captain

Guinness said:
Are Fanny and Janny the same person??? I'm confused...:confused: ;)

Follow Follow

Yes, as usual, you are.

As Bucky mentioned Bardsley is off this weekend thanks to not getting 10 yards from the ball against Hibs. :D

Celtic lumped St. Mirren today in the cup with quite a different line-up. Evander Sno should DEFINITELY be playing over Lennon but of course we know that won't happen this weekend.......

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
League Cup
Dunfermline 0 Rangers 2

Kris Boyd with another... He's been one of the only consistant bright spots for Le Gaffer thus far... Good result before the animals this weekend...

Will be missing Bardsley and possibly Baz and/or Prso... HOWEVER.

Prediction: Celtic 1 Rangers 2

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
League Cup
Dunfermline 0 Rangers 2

Kris Boyd with another... He's been one of the only consistant bright spots for Le Gaffer thus far... Good result before the animals this weekend...

Will be missing Bardsley and possibly Baz and/or Prso... HOWEVER.

Prediction: Celtic 1 Rangers 2

I heard mixing Beaver Buzz with aspirin makes one delusional........Just what I heard....:)

Celtic 3 Huns 1 (we'll give up a cheap one, after we're 3 up)

Seven and Counting.........

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
I heard mixing Beaver Buzz with aspirin makes one delusional........Just what I heard....:)

Celtic 3 Huns 1 (we'll give up a cheap one, after we're 3 up)

Seven and Counting.........

A couple of pints says Rangers will take this one. The next time you Ref one of our games the loser pays for the pints. Yes/no?

51 AND COUNTING:D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the form the Gers have been displaying thus far I would venture a scoreline somewhere near a 2 or 3 to 1 win the Soapdodgers. Especially with big game Prso out, Clement in doubt, Bardsley suspended, and Shockers Svensson and JRod looking to start in defense.

Although I wouldn't be surprised to see a draw. Although I am pulling for the win, I cannot see it happening this time.

Lineup for the Gers?
McGregor
Hutton Svensson JRod Smithy
Sionko Rae Bazza Martin
Buffel
Boyd

I think that is strong as it is going to get with maybe Hemdani getting instead of JRod or Svensson.

LeGuen has said that he wants to go with as much experience as possible, maybe Martin out for Burke...

I don't know I just think we may be in for a bad one.
Headoutofthesandloyal

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Old Firm

What are you fcuking on about? ;)

We have the best in form striker right now in young Master Kris.
Boyd and Buffel will create havoc man.

Hmmmm.
Do you think Bazza will be fired up this weekend?

Celtic have NOTHING going on right now. :D
Is Bobo back?
Let's fcuking hope so...

We're gonnae fcuking hump them.

:knvb:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlueNoseJohn said:
Shockers Svensson and JRod looking to start in defense.

Speaking of shockers, you're fcuking have one.

The reason why Rangers had a clean sheet mid-week was because the aforementioned didn't play in the back. It was Hemdani and Papac. Papac will start CB for sure. As per my conference call with Paul, whether Hemdani plays in the midfield or partners Papac is tbd.

Sionko? Why?

Rangers 2 (Boyd and Novo - yes, Novo subs on and scores) - Celtic 1 (who fcuking cares)

Buckfast

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get your Blue Tinted glasses off man...

We lose to the HIVs 2-1 and they narrowly lose to manchester freaking united by a goal, a mysterious penalty.

Don't get me wrong, I am obviously going to be well chuffed if the Gers put in a good shift and steal the three points from the TattieDrome...But I am also grounded in reality, and that tells me we are in TOUGH.

Shutting out Dunfermline is a far cry from Shutting out Graveson and Venegoor of Hesselink, who has a similar goal scroing to apps record as Boydy (who is an amazing goal scorer, but hopeless in the other two thirds of the pitch)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Based on your logic, if Celtic beat Dunfermline 1-0 (Sept 16th)and Rangers beat the same team 2-0 (Sept 20th), shouldn't Rangers beat Celtic 1-0?

Stick to sales, not quantum physics.

Buckfast

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlueNoseJohn said:
Boydy (who is an amazing goal scorer, but hopeless in the other two thirds of the pitch)

Almost missed this. Last time I looked, Boyd was a striker. A striker is supposed to score goals, right? Apparently, you believe he's amazing at doing such. With that being the case, why the fcuk do you want him tracking back to the "other two thirds of the pitch"? Is it safe to assume that it's VoH's defensive ability that has you so smitten? Give me strength.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I mean he is useless as a teammate.
If you look at other Strikers at Rangers (Prso) they can win balls played long, overlap with wingers, lay balls off to streaking midfielders etc...
Boyd is a Poacher, a good one, along th elines of one Super Ally, but Super Ally could pass a ball, could track back if need be... Boyd can score, and does his job well. But don't ask him to do much else.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ally McCoist track back? Are you fcuking kidding? Even the great man himself would have a chuckle at that. He's admitted to not breaking a sweat in some matches. As for poaching v. quality distribution, I prefer Rangers' strikers to score, thank you very much. Unless of course, there was yet another memo that I missed where goals don't count. In that case, he take the goal kicks.

Or are you winding me up? Clever boy.

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D Ally McCoist track back? Are you fcuking kidding?:eek:

Sorry BNJ but I had to laugh at that one myself:D

Had the privilege of watching the great man play many times and tracking back was not his strong point. However Getting Gazza into shite was. I think we all remember the flute incident.:eek:

BB

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Billy boy said:
A couple of pints says Rangers will take this one. The next time you Ref one of our games the loser pays for the pints. Yes/no?

51 AND COUNTING:D

You're on, Billy Boy, but when I won't be able to collect my beers AFTER December 22nd when I start drinking again. :D OR if I ref you on Saturday, September 30th. :)

Hail Hail

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many goals has Boyd scored in his career against Celtic?

Celtic 4 Huns 2

Goals, goals, goals.......

JVOH (2) , Miller(yes, he is going to score this time), and Nakamura(another free-kick)

Huns - Prso(penalty) , Telfer (OG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0