Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Round 2: Canucks vs. Wild.

Who will win?

• Canucks in four.:D

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Wild in four.:rolleyes:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canucks in five.:D

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Wild in five.:rolleyes:

• Canucks in six.:D

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • Wild in six.:rolleyes:

• Canucks in seven.:D

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Wild in seven.:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Canucks in nine. :( See Canucks in six for total.

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Klatt for Captain

TheRob,

That is an excellant suggestion and I think the Nucks would be wise to reward the true leader - Trent Klatt with the C.

Naslund doesn't look like he is playing very well and we need a strong leader to take us to the cup:D

LeanwishIhadthoughtofthisfirst;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
VERY lucky.

That is an excellant suggestion and I think the Nucks would be wise to reward the true leader - Trent Klatt with the C.
Sounds good now. :D

Canucks were sooooooo fcuking casual tonight. Bloody trap makes for an awful game to watch doesn't it? What a way to make a living, playing that shite every night. Yawn.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly it is definetly going to be a boring bunch of games from a fans point of view. But as long as they win it doesn't seem so bad.:D Great effort to comeback and keep this run rollin. We need to to score first against these guys and if we do we will walk all over them. If they play from behind they can not match up with us at any position. One down 3 to go!!:D

parkhead

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sleeper...

Game was borin till the final 10 secs... was never really into it. neither were the fans by the looks of it. Good win, usually the canucks are in minnesota's situation and lose it in final seconds/OT.

one game down 3 more wins to go!!!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
talk about town, Taiwan style...

do you think these guys will actually go all the way?

+SContapedelay:wa:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MHO

I thought that when the puck was completely on it's edge and rolled up against the pile of snow BEHIND the red line, it was in.

If every goalie (ee) knows that rule with the water bottle then shouldn't he get a penalty. Especially when it hinders the refs (goal judges) from making a decision?

Apparently the Wild play such a boring style of hockey that Fernandez needs smelling salts to keep himself awake.

What up with that?

Bigun

Aug 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank God the games are on again. It might put an end to this "start Auld", "Capt'n Klatter" shite that is typical of the fairweather, bandwagon leaping, Vancouver sports fan. FCUK.

Yeah, Klatt has been great. A true unsung hero of the team. Since when does that make you Captain? Klatt did his part. Come to think of it, Nazzy did his and got them back in the game.

As for the series, the Canucks MUST win, if for no other reason than the sham it would be if that dreadfully boring approach go on for another round. PAINFUL to watch. Thankful the Canucks emergerged with the W.

Bigun

Aug 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK...read previous posts more carefully. Omit early part of previous message. Apparently rusty on the piss-taking.

GO 'NUCKS

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the canucks in five, minni will be lucky to even win one. sure they didn't play that well last game but i can bet you they will be better. GO CANUCKS GO:wa:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alrighty then!

Well done Bigun, way to go back and read it again.
:D

It takes a while for some but most people catch on. Although, if we didn't have some not catching on at all it wouldn't be as fun would it?

;)

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
last 5 min...

why cant/ they play like thtat the whole game?? why is it the last five minutes they put it on??? why can't cooke score on breakaway??? why does cooke get the breakaway and not a guy that can score on the breakaway???

PS Sopel Sucks! He sucked the whole year. he's another Slegr and all he has is a shot. which gets on net sometimes...

:eek:

Lets see how they play in minni... Best of 5 now!!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great move by Sopel to throw the puck towards the Canuck bench as they are making a line change thus incurring a penalty. Soaps, buddy, you are supposed to do that to the other team when THEY are changing so that THEY get a penalty. You'd think Bryan Allen would get more of an opportunity with Sopel's habit of making brutal defensive gaffes. Fcuk, I can't stand watching the Wild. What if it ends up as a Minnesota/New Jersey final? I wouldn't watch one fcuking minute of that shite. Obviously, the system the Wild play is successful but it's like watching the wops play the Catenaccio. I'd rather watch some retirees playing chess on the big board at the mall. Seems to me when the Wild collapse everyone on the net like they do that the points must be open at least for a second. Can't the Canucks get it out there and then back in quickly? It must be hard to get it through all the traffic but still. Perhaps they could think about getting it in front of the net faster and maybe playing a little bit more intense too. And for crying out loud, is anyone gonna fcuking work Marshall or what?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As bad as Sopel has been, the worst player for the Canucks so far this series has been Brendon Morrison. He can't keep up to, or check Wes Walz at all. Is he to big for Mo? Naslund lost Walz on the third goal last night, but usually it's Morrison checking him.

Mitchell is sure a tough hard nosed player with that visor on isn't he. Shouldn't be allowed to play with those in the NHL.

What is Magoo(sp?)doing standing out beside the net during the most crucial part of the game when he is supposed to be standing behind the net? If he's behind the net he sees Mitchell close his hand on the puck and the Canucks get a penalty shot. Bad reffing last night. Both ways.

Reccos. Not very bright are you?

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is anybody gonna comment on how Murray Baron's play has been of late. He's reminds me of a real slow train. He has definately been worst than Sopel. Baron's gotta go!

On the other hand the twins have been very good. They create chances, pin other teams in their own end. I'm very impressed with there play.

It's gonna be a tough series....the big muck up after game 2 is going to spur the Canucks on to victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0