Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Round 2: Canucks vs. Wild.

Who will win?

• Canucks in four.:D

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Wild in four.:rolleyes:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canucks in five.:D

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Wild in five.:rolleyes:

• Canucks in six.:D

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • Wild in six.:rolleyes:

• Canucks in seven.:D

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Wild in seven.:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Canucks in nine. :( See Canucks in six for total.

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here we go. Round two starts Friday night. If I was Crawford I would start Auld in game one. I just think that he needs some experience.

What do you think the Leafs are doing right now?:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not on the bandwagon...

just a little slow catching up with the news!

GO BOYS GO!

:wa: :wa: :wa:

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First wish to the Hockey Gods:

Please don't have us suffer through Greg Millen for another series.

Sandman

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks in Five just to big and will pound those little shits all over the ice. Downtown was crazy last night the Roxy was jammed!!!!

GO CANUCKS GO!!

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weird how Vancouver ends up playing the team they were supposed to face in the opening round, had they not shat the bed in the last few regular season games. I think having home ice will be the biggest advantage - it is crucial for Vancouver to sweep the first two games and send the Wild reeling a little bit. Knock them down from their high, so to speak.

From what I understand, Walz plays shadow against the opposition's top forward. Walz is tiny (5'10, 180lbs) but was able to hang all over Forsberg in the first round and did a good job containing him. Despite this, I doubt Lemaire will play him against Bertuzzi, but possibly Naslund. The big problem for the Wild right now is to find someone who is going to try to match Bert physically - he just finished dealing with Pronger and Jackman, so anything Minnesota has to throw at him would be paradise in comparison. Kuba, Mitchell, Brown, Schultz....not exactly striking fear in the hearts of anybody.

Lemaire really exposed Granato's inexperience behind the bench in the opening series, something he probably won't be able to do with Crawford in this series. Despite coming under heavy fire after the first four games, Crow showed his coaching prowess (line juggling Bertuzzi and getting his defensemen jumping up into the play) and composure by keeping his team focussed when they were 3-1 down and on the brink of elimination.

Hopefully Fernandez's hot streak ends soon...if he gets shelled, do they go back to Roloson? That's more incentive for the Nucks to jump on the Wild early - shake the confidence they have in their keeper, who was the major factor in getting past the Avs.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, if Crow is wondering how the Wild plan to match up against the freight train all he has to do is ask Greg Millen. Apparently he knows everything before it happens. Too bad he waits 'til it's done then says "I knew this was going to happen, look at this...".

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking Good

So the Canucks decided to come out of the season ending slump to take the series. I guess there is no better time to have a slump then when they had it.

1 more game in that slump and it would have all been over.

Now the trains a rollin' and there's no stopping it.

Damn that top line looks good right now.

And fcuk you to all those who thought that bringing Trevor Linden back was a bad idea.

He's skating like he's a 20 year old.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Better Bastard...what????????

"If I was Crawford I would start Auld in game one. I just think that he needs some experience."

After all the work that Clout's has done to come back and WIN that series, you want to put AULD in net?????? Shake your head man...did you watch any hockey games lately? Why would you do that? Man...if Crawford did that, I would stop watching!!!!!! Clout's is the man, and unless he shows that he can't step up...leave him between the pipes!!
Auld in net...ha ha ha...Auld is good, but Clout's is our man!!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!! :wa:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Striker14

I take it you're not going to Penticton, but instead maybe swimming in a lake nearby for the long weekend?

On another note, I think Clouts is good for the opening round but any further it should be Auld. Clouts isn't ready for a round 2 matchup just yet, and I don't think hes ever played well against The Wild.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda & The Rob

Way to have Faith...don't let the tailgate hit you in the ass as your jumping off the Clout's wagon, ok? I think you guys are completely off your rockers!!

Let me guess...if the Canucks don't go to round 3...which they WILL...it will be all Clout's fault, right? What about the defence infront of him? How can you think that Auld is gonna be any better than Clout's in Round 2 when he hasn't played more than 10 games in the NHL period?????????? I don't get you guys?

Whatever...GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Oh...by the way, Yoda...GOOD CALL ON LINDEN...he is a Champion and I love him too...he is one of the reasons, if not THE reason Canucks have done so well this year and it will continue to show in the playoffs...ATTA' BOY LINDEN!!!! :p

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chicks are funny.

he hasn't played more than 10 games in the NHL period??????????
That's what I mean. He needs some experience. Why not start him against the Wild? He's the goalie of the future you know.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have seriously taken one too many balls to the head...read into that as you may :p

You want to throw a guy who hasn't played in a playoff game EVER let alone more than 10 NHL games into net vs. The Minnesota Wild rather than Clout's? If he wants some experience...let him experience the CANUCK FEVER from the bench!!! Don't get me wrong...Auld has stepped up when he had to during the year, but come on man...it's like pulling Czechmanek just for fun to give the back up a chance to "experience" the playoffs!! Why not wait until game 7 of this series to give Auld a chance...that'll give him some experience, eh?

GOALIE OF THE FUTURE????????????? ha ha ha ha...ok, now I know you're smokin' something? Let me guess...you bought that whole Kevin Weeks "goalie of the future" bullshti too, right? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Go back to sleep The Rob...get some rest...you'll need it in order to leap onto the ever so high wagon of Cloutier!!! :D

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!! :wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will Hill odds.

What the pro's (not Captain) think.
Ice Hockey : N H L - Play Off Series

Bet Until : 00:01 24/04/2003

Win Match Win

4.00 Minnesota - Best Of 7 - Vancouver 1.25

Bet Until : 20:00 24/04/2003

Win Match Win

2.70 Philadelphia - Best Of 7 - Ottawa 1.50

Bet Until : 00:05 25/04/2003

Win Match Win

4.00 Tampa Bay - Best Of 7 - New Jersey 1.25

Bet Until : 00:35 25/04/2003

Win Match Win

4.75 Anaheim - Best Of 7 - Dallas 1.20

Ice Hockey : Stanley Cup 2002/03

Bet Until : 00:05 25/04/2003

Multibet Competitor Price Unit Stake

Dallas 2.75

Ottawa 4.50

New Jersey 5.00

Vancouver 6.00

Philadelphia 13.00

Minnesota 13.00

Anaheim 13.00

Tampa Bay 15.00

Ice Hockey : Western Conference 2002/03

Bet Until : 00:35 25/04/2003

Multibet Competitor Price Unit Stake

Dallas 1.61

Vancouver 3.50

Minnesota 8.00

Anaheim 8.00

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on now you should know better

KNVB

Isn't there a gambling thread you could post that in.

Nucks in 5 if they play like the did last night.

Cheers
JB

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, there is, but I thought someone might like to know what the professionals think of Vancouver winning the Cup, the series and or the Western Conference. Not necessarily in that order.

Apparently not. Now, don't bug me, I have a provincial cup game to prepare for.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Changing Goalees???

TheRob/Yoda:

You both have really lost it if you think that Cloutier isn't ready but Auld is. Auld has been here for a cup of coffee and a game or two only. That is not just a stupid suggestion, it borders on the idiotic.

How would Crawford justify that to the team and the goalee who just won the last series? I can hear the coach now: "There is no justification for this move but Cloutier, you don't start this series. The coaches and TheRob and his sidekick Yoda, don't think you are ready to play in a round 2 series. We are going with the guy who we believe is ready to play round 2- our backup straight from our minor league club."

I guess your sports logic and reasoning explains your struggles in the FVSL guys.

Have you two ever coached ANY kind of team????

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Laughed out loud!!

That is some of the funniest Piss Taking that I have read in a long time:D

Good Stuff:cool:

Leanjustgotintroubleatworkbecauseofyouguys;)

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos

THANK-YOU VERY MUCH...at least someone agrees that those 2 have been smokin' some wacky tobaccy!!! ;)

Clouts is the man!!!!! :wa: d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0