Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 results from div. 1 B

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Assumptions are the mother of all fcuk ups

No2 if your 21 and the highest level you have played is div. 1A.....

A little presumptious I feel....:D

Of course playing for the semi-pro 86ers and/or Whitecaps is so much higher a standard:rolleyes:

Daz:eek:

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course playing for the semi-pro 86ers and/or Whitecaps is so much higher a standard

I could be wrong, but didn't the captain go over seas for a stint?

Rumourmill Vinnie

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have no idea Vinnie....I just know the Captain as an older Club I player with a fake tan, highlights and ear rings.

I'm sure he was a great player...and obviously still has a lot of skill....but I have no idea about his past as I don't really pay any attention to our local "pro" team.

dazjustbeinghonest:D

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza,

fake tan, highlights and ear rings

yah he does look like abit of a poofster.

He does still possess that soccer sense that most of us only wish we had.
It's too bad his, ankle, knees, groin, shins, back, calfs, quads are all fcuked. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just know the Captain as an older Club I player with a fake tan, highlights and ear rings.

Yes, it is true I am older Club I player but I can assure my 'tan' is natural. I don't have highlights. They are just white hairs from getting old and I don't even have my ear pierced. Just my Mickey Gilley. Get your facts straight baldy. Cheers.

You're right about the 86ers though. I always viewed it as a semi-pro team and it was a summer job. Nothing more than that... I finally agree with you on something.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Yes...that and all things Tottenham.

I must have just caught you after a holiday or something regarding the tan.

FYI...if you are still having trouble with the knee and hip flexor...get on a stationery bike. Did me the world of good after Xmas last year.

Daz:cool:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Captain, a stationary bike would do wonders for your injuries.

Why didn't Alex McKechnie think of that all these years?

On topic: What were all the results from last weekend in 1B?

~Regs.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I could swear you had an earring. You sure it wasn't a clip on job or something? Glad to hear that you have never had them pierced. Me neither.

What about white boots? Surely not? Very feminine.

Not a white boot in sight at the Lomas, except for Cricket of course. No ponytails either

Daz:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dazza
I could swear you had an earring. You sure it wasn't a clip on job or something? Glad to hear that you have never had them pierced. Me neither.

What about white boots? Surely not? Very feminine.

Not a white boot in sight at the Lomas, except for Cricket of course. No ponytails either

Are you a fcuking poof or what? Seriously, you sound like a fag.

On topic: I found last weeks scores!

Bosna SC 0-2 Vancouver Olympics
Norburn FC 1-3 Point Grey United
Vancouver Lobban's "A" 6-2 Norvan SC "A"
Western Union Polska 3-1 Binger's Army
Croatia SC "A" 2-1 Club Ireland

Cheers,

~Regs.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

Are you a fcuking poof or what? Seriously, you sound like a fag.

How is it that you can run a site as awesome as this and not read and comprehend? Twat.

Oh, and do you still make squealing little noises when going into tackles?
:eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, and do you still make squealing little noises when going into tackles?
I only do that when I'm winning them. No wonder you keep bringing it up.

And you are right about my reading and comprehension. I should have known you wouldn't take the hints to at least post something on topic in here. No more.

Post again in here and your posts will be deleted.

Twat.

~Regs.

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Post again in here and your posts will be deleted.

It really is too bad Mermaidlomas aren't in this side, cause then maybe their useless drivle would have some type of meaning
"Go back to 1A posts...Fcuking Wingnuts"

GHOST

Sep 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lurker Watching

Dazza? What are you on about ? Your piss taking is all about how useless you really are. No2 is skinned on a regular basis, if I had him I would be a ritch man bitching him out on Davie with his legs spread [meg] This is a true source, small, weak, and make any 7TH div under 12 team. :rolleyes:

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
eating my words as I speak....

Lobbans 1-2 Bosna We opened the scoring early and looked to be on our way to a big score. But those days when all you can do is hit crossbar after crossbar, miss breakaways and have refs that won't call pk's(plural), presumably(sp) because the game is early and you're already leading, you start to feel it could be one of those days. Hagi was the ref, and although a friend, I've never rated him as a ref, but instead as a descent player in his time. A has-been if you like. He informed us before the game that he was being graded by the senior referee who was stood at centre line, and I truly believe he did himself no favours in this tilt and it must've certainly affected his game. Two of the most clear cut penalties you or I may ever see, were overlooked. We did fall apart mid way through the 2nd, perhaps due to frustration from all of our missed chances and non-called pk's. For a ref who's played at descent levels I don't see how he misses so much. There is no reason for anyone to lose to Bosna in terms of quality, but if you go in with the idea/attitude that you've won the game before it starts, "just be careful", was the lesson learned today. Along with-I hope we never get Mike Hagi as a ref anytime soon, he was fcuking SHOCK-KING!! Hopefully my legion will put me in a better mood, I'm gutted!!!

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I apologize lads. I got carried away yesterday...bit of a slow day at work.

The Div 1A thread is boring this year anyway.

I also wish to apologize to the Almighty One for clogging up these threads yesterday.;)

I will try and stay out of here, but if I have to defend myself I will be in here in a flash.

And if you lads come into the Div 1A thread.....:mad:

Daz:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0