Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 results from div. 1 B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
True Story, Until...

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
As the game kicks off, I notice a disturbing trend. We are fcuking chasing green and white hooped shirts all over the field and can't get a fcuking sniff. Inspector Blake, Tronco, Parkhead, and even the Has Been are having the time of their lives TTP out of us.

I thought this was an actual game that was played before, until I read this part.:p

Great entertaining story.

Danielle Steel

I loved the Dog in Heat part.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great read, Captain. You should try selling the movie rights. You could call it "Escape to Defeat".

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has Been,

Megs are indeed overrated, unless you call them ahead of time!

You obviously do not know who The Excellent NO2 is. I don't know what plumber you have playing at right back, but if, for some completely unthinkable reason, The Excellent NO2 would ever try out for your pathetic bunch of candy cane wannabes, he would just walk right in and take his spot.

In fact I can't think of any team in Div 1A or 1B, that The Excellent NO2 would not just walk into. Fantastic player! You could not possibly have megged him. Perhaps he megged you!

So, next time you go on one of your pathetic idiotic rants about him, first have some idea who he is:eek:

Daz

:bronco: :knvb: :wa:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
modern times are rubbish.........

How long have you and Number 2 been a couple?

How very Vancouver. More ammo for the wallcharts.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I v Lomas

Has Been,

Club I 1 Lomas 2

This was never going to be pretty on Club I's home pitch.

Let's get it out the way quickly here, what a shitehole of a playing surface. Now, I realise Fortress McBride wasn't exactly fantastic last year...but how the fcuk can you guys be playing Div 1 footy on that piece of shite? Not only is it shite, it's about the size of a postage stamp!

Club I took the lead inside the first minute from a corner and as a result of a total lack of concentration by the Lomas. The tallest bloke on the pitch nodded in a free header, completely unchallenged. Club I continued to press, and the Lomas' usually rock solid defence was shaky for a while.

Then the Lomas began to play a little and roughly on the half hour, new signing Scott Beattie beat his man in the right corner and put in a fantastic cross to the far post for Big Scott to do very well and nod in the equalizer.

About ten minutes later another great cross by Beattie was headed out by a Club I defender and it fell perfectly for me to thump home with the left foot on the full volley from 25 yards and through a bunch of players.

2-1 good guys at the half. Club I put the pressure on big time in the second but the Lomas defended their lead very well and brought all three points home.

The centre back who was rightly sent off had a great game for Club I as did Regs. For us it was Beattie out on the right and Andrew, another new signing, in the middle of the park who were the best Lomas players on the day.

Club I will do well this season and it is obvious they can play. They need a better pitch though. Last season, a shitty pitch was a bit of a leveller for us. Not this year! The pitch today cramped our newly discovered passing game and also went against Club I's neat passing game. You don't need a leveller you need a better park to play on.

All is pretty good in the Lomas camp and it's amazing what a difference a year makes.

dazwhoislovingthisseasonsofar:bronco:

Boy, you boys really showed us!

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Barfy,

You Lobbans are a testy bunch....did I ever say you guys were shite? I hope if I ever predict a more palatable score your comments will be full of encouragement and thank-yous.

B.

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps the Captain at this point in his life could be seen as a has been and he is definitely in his twilight. The thing I find interesting is how all these people seem to know who he is in his division. This would mean at some point he “has been” a good player. As finely pointed out by his boyfriend/guardian Dazza, nobody seems to know who the fcuk No.2 is. Such a same for such a dominant force in the back that could walk on to any team.:rolleyes: I think the lesson to be learned here is it much better to be a “has been” then a “never was, is or will be.”

Signed

An interested lurker

PS – Nice story Captain. I was pissing myself reading it.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good stuff, Has-Been.

I was half-expecting some reference to "get the ball, get the ball, kick the ball, my ball . . ." :D

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Willis,

The Outstanding NO2 is a mere 22 years old, and has only been playing in Vancouver for 2 years.

Trust me, if you are a left-back, or left-mid, and you ever come up against him, you will never forget who he is.:D

As for the pathetic taunts about him being my BF, is that the best you lot can come up with. This subject is becoming boring...

dazstickingupforhisplayers:D

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to say....when I get on a roll in here from time to time...I love it when everyone starts wading in here from all kinds of other threads....great stuff:D

Not that I really give a toss about what most of you contribute:D

Dazzacan'twaitforsaturday:cool:

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My favorite is........

"Every time I watch footage of Wimbledon in the 1980's I get chills down my spine. How could a team be that good at kicking the ball?"

Sandman:D

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to say....when I get on a roll in here from time to time

Dazza,

That hasn't happened yet. Trust me. As for sticking up for your players, I guess that is all you can do. You're mince(Sorry, Jinky) too, Dazza. Did your 2 - 1 game prove a point? Maybe it proved to NO.2 that you truly have feelings for him and that he shouldn't let a has-been get under his skin. Apparently I did. So, I will finish this now(you said it was getting boring) and say that you will lose this weekend, which will trigger a long drought.

ATTN: All Premier Teams: A fantastic right back is available for your services. He could make any team in the league because he is starting to almost break into the top 80 players in the first division. He could walk on to any teams. Call Dazza, his agent/lover, if are interested.

Up the Spurs.

Captain as Willis.........

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

I hope you are not too tired today after probally spending most of your night drafting that amazing story. You have quite the imagination. There's not much one can say to that, I myself laughed reading that. Hopefully soon we will meet on the pitch where all will be settled. I'm glad this spiced up the normal boring mid-week TTP chatter.

NO2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0