Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup presidents cup semi-finals motw

whose your pick for motw for the semis

• pomo gunners vs poco pacific

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • acbc vs sentinel

Votes: 60 82.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice, well I can honestly say I have never paid more then $20 for a haircut, but like anything in the world you get what you pay for! Do you offer discounts to ttpers? That way Housearrest can finally get that full leg and bikini wax he's been after!

whoa, whoa, whoa......how in the hell do you know i get my legs waxed??? :eek::eek: I never showed you my legs, lol;) What do you do, creep around on facebook and steal pics of me to use as bribes? oooooooooooooooo, wait, sorry, got you confused with KJ ;)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
they only wish they had house and didnt have to put up with masry.

LOL! dam straight buddy. Sorry Ghouse, but I personally wouldn't be able to handle being replaced by another keeper at anytime during the season. Don't know how Masry dealt with and is currently dealing with it. Has never and will never happen with me.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
When did I replace Masry?

So last year we had Odog and Fuss.
Odog blew his knee the game before Cup.(never recovered)We signed Fuss up.
Leaveing our Div 3 team(at the time) without a goalie for Cup and we took an early exit as our replacement dropped to easy balls for Mission to tap in on a game where I believe we would have won with Fuss in goal.
Our Div 1 team played a Premier team first round and lost and on a game I feel we would have won if Fuss had more time to prepare against Premier shooters. He waived at a few floaters as he was clearly not ready at such short notice only getting the callup the day before from div 3.(a real difference in shooters).(Fuss went back to PM Lions)
Masry did the replaceing,when Jack blew his knee this year.
Our Prem team got lucky and Tyler came aboard when Jan rolled his ankle and Andrew came on board when Tyler went to Ohio for tryouts.
Jack and Jan are still out and Tyler is back and Andrew is still training with us and TWU.
We now have a new guy(Mike) who is just at training cause the transfer window is closed and he is waiting for summer league.
Cause Masry is going back to collage and so is Andrew.
Will Jack and Jan be back,,well we hope so and then ?? thats Premier soccer guys.
I hope that cleared a few things up.
ps any good team has 2 goalies,,you have to.
Oh and house,,you couldnt make the ACBC lineup anyways so you have nothing to worry about.;)

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
it reads like a script from the young and the restless...so tell me again who is shagging who ??? :confused:

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

So last year we had Odog and Fuss.
Odog blew his knee the game before Cup.(never recovered)We signed Fuss up.
Leaveing our Div 3 team(at the time) without a goalie for Cup and we took an early exit as our replacement dropped to easy balls for Mission to tap in on a game where I believe we would have won with Fuss in goal.
Our Div 1 team played a Premier team first round and lost and on a game I feel we would have won if Fuss had more time to prepare against Premier shooters. He waived at a few floaters as he was clearly not ready at such short notice only getting the callup the day before from div 3.(a real difference in shooters).(Fuss went back to PM Lions)
Masry did the replaceing,when Jack blew his knee this year.
Our Prem team got lucky and Tyler came aboard when Jan rolled his ankle and Andrew came on board when Tyler went to Ohio for tryouts.
Jack and Jan are still out and Tyler is back and Andrew is still training with us and TWU.
We now have a new guy(Mike) who is just at training cause the transfer window is closed and he is waiting for summer league.
Cause Masry is going back to collage and so is Andrew.
Will Jack and Jan be back,,well we hope so and then ?? thats Premier soccer guys.
I hope that cleared a few things up.
Oh and house,,you couldnt make the ACBC lineup anyways so you have nothing to worry about.;)

What are you guys?? the Vancouver Canucks??? goalie graveyard.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Odog held the ball like a city worker holds a jack hammer...all over the fcuken place!

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL! dam straight buddy. Sorry Ghouse, but I personally wouldn't be able to handle being replaced by another keeper at anytime during the season. Don't know how Masry dealt with and is currently dealing with it. Has never and will never happen with me.

Don't worry House, I did the replacing ;)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

sorry, got confused at the whole who's on first, who's in net, who's playing for ACBC now escapades.

no, any good team does not need 2 goalies. never had a backup ever. no need to. we don't have one and dony really have the need. when u have a keeper who is committed to the team and makes every game there is no need, unless he is injury prone, which I am not.

and as for playing for ACBC, that will never happen for me cause I CHOOSE not to show up to ur open tryouts, no matter how many free haircuts, towels, initial printed socks and mittens u throw my way....although some of those massages couldn't hurt, lol ;)

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry, got confused at the whole who's on first, who's in net, who's playing for ACBC now escapades.

no, any good team does not need 2 goalies. never had a backup ever. no need to. we don't have one and dony really have the need. when u have a keeper who is committed to the team and makes every game there is no need, unless he is injury prone, which I am not.

and as for playing for ACBC, that will never happen for me cause I CHOOSE not to show up to ur open tryouts, no matter how many free haircuts, towels, initial printed socks and mittens u throw my way....although some of those massages couldn't hurt, lol ;)

you dont need to be injury prone to get an injury...(LUONGO) :rolleyes:

SO are the nomads FUKED if you go down?

Nobody is immune to freak injuries

sorry but your WRONG! A good team does need a 2 goalie system. thats whey they call it back up.. your way way off on this...

P.S. its raining (and looking at the your teams record A backup goalie may not be a bad idea either)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0