Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup presidents cup semi-finals motw

whose your pick for motw for the semis

• pomo gunners vs poco pacific

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • acbc vs sentinel

Votes: 60 82.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise, your our one and only believer hahaha
you gonna be coming to support us and pick up that ACBC hoodie :rolleyes:

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think pretty much every one is your guys believer.....it'll be pretty tough for ghouse to give hoodies to most of this forum

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think pretty much every one is your guys believer.....it'll be pretty tough for ghouse to give hoodies to most of this forum

hahaha some of our players dont even have hoddies. id say its pretty fair, it will be a very good game. did you guys have a big crowd against the nomads?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Masry, they had quite a large crowd, should be great. Although I've just been told I now have a surprise engagement party to go to that night. Awesome.

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think it was a pretty big crowd i dunno...it was the most we played in front of this season.... most of them said they were gonna come back bring some friends and a couple coolers (not the coolers your thinking of guru) how about you guys

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think it was a pretty big crowd i dunno...it was the most we played in front of this season.... most of them said they were gonna come back bring some friends and a couple coolers (not the coolers your thinking of guru) how about you guys

our game had 1 person watching against the players. the girlfriend of some guy on the other team hahahah kind of sad. but im sure there would be a huge crowd out expecially as we are the second game. Im sure the winner of the first will stay to see who they play as well. too bad they cant be played at town center where theres seats for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts