Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup presidents cup semi-finals motw

whose your pick for motw for the semis

• pomo gunners vs poco pacific

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • acbc vs sentinel

Votes: 60 82.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
our game had 1 person watching against the players. the girlfriend of some guy on the other team hahahah kind of sad. but im sure there would be a huge crowd out expecially as we are the second game. Im sure the winner of the first will stay to see who they play as well. too bad they cant be played at town center where theres seats for everyone.

Getting all excited cause you have been trying to get people to watch your games all year?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL. So true.
I'm going to wear a suit to look like a real manager. Maybe a blazer with ACBC logo on it. Don't want to disappont all the fans. Hey let's all get our hair done. Haircuts for everyone. And a few brows for the unibrowers. Just incase there are any media takeing pics.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Getting all excited cause you have been trying to get people to watch your games all year?

It's always nice to play with a crowd out. Especially when more than half of them are cheering for the other team. Great to play under pressure.

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL. So true.
I'm going to wear a suit to look like a real manager. Maybe a blazer with ACBC logo on it. Don't want to disappont all the fans. Hey let's all get our hair done. Haircuts for everyone. And a few brows for the unibrowers. Just incase there are any media takeing pics.
for everyone eh??

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ill shave your head ,,Actually Ill get one of my girls to do it but if you want it shaved ,,let me know.

Hey we could always give you a soccer mullet

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice, well I can honestly say I have never paid more then $20 for a haircut, but like anything in the world you get what you pay for! Do you offer discounts to ttpers? That way Housearrest can finally get that full leg and bikini wax he's been after!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0