Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup presidents cup semi-finals motw

whose your pick for motw for the semis

• pomo gunners vs poco pacific

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • acbc vs sentinel

Votes: 60 82.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm looking forward to playing Moody, we(poco) really haven't been challenged thus far in the cup. I'm thinking this is about to change. I wish we were playing next week, we have to play the metro ford team to see who wins our division this weekend.
I love playing meaningful games in March see you guys on the field!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to taking in the ACBC-Sentinel game, should be a cracker. Sentinel had quite the crowd out for their game so there should be a good atmosphere to the game. I think the teams will match up well against each other. I haven't seen the D2 team play, but I know how Rich likes his teams to play and the syles are very similar. I know ACBC says they aren't taking them lightly, and they shouldn't.

undisputed26

Sep 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
port moody over poco, but hopefully the gunners dont play scared against another div 3 team otherwise it could be a close game.
ACBC over sentinel only because I picked acbc to go all the way..nothing against sentinel:)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC vs Sentinel motw.

Winners:

ACBC
POCO

Let's see if I can make it 0-6. Jinx. But Ghouse has the Voodoo.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have Sentinel winning this one actually... That's what i would say if I was a betting man anyways. Just a gut feeling, they haven't lost a game all year. Its hard to bet against them!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
in all honesty, I cant see ACBC winning this game.

Sorry boys, just from playing Sentinel, they will run you guys into the ground with their team speed and relentless tackling and effort. I can see ACBC getting very frustrated in this game early and getting on each other and start taking bad cards. Things will get chippy fast if Sentinel does their thing and gets stuck in and keeps up the physicality.

Good luck to everyone!

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sorry boys, just from playing Sentinel, they will run you guys into the ground with their team speed and relentless tackling and effort. I can see ACBC getting very frustrated in this game early and getting on each other and start taking bad cards. Things will get chippy fast if Sentinel does their thing and gets stuck in and keeps up the physicality.

Good luck to everyone!

umm its not the premier team...we never get on each other...we all respect each other...i guess we will have to see...they havnt faced a team like us yet...surprise surprise...were not gonna let up

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good luck to everyone!

Senital play the same way Mission did last year. ACBC will frustrate them and then counter. ACBC will win by 3.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love how no one is giving us a chance. under dogs are the shite!

LC it's more of a respect thing. You guys are a new team first year in. No one is saying you are fluking out you obviously have a great team, and if you win you will keep earning that respect.

I too love the underdogs. Thats why I am going for ACBC ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0