Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup presidents cup semi-finals motw

whose your pick for motw for the semis

• pomo gunners vs poco pacific

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • acbc vs sentinel

Votes: 60 82.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the decision has been made....Aldergrove, ACBC, and the Gunners are going, leaving Abby Arsenal out

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the decision has been made....Aldergrove, ACBC, and the Gunners are going, leaving Abby Arsenal out
I'm wondering why we're left out! In the all mighty constitution it states "15. Teams to qualify for the Keith Miller/B cup shall be the Knights League Cup winner plus the highest place team in Division2" If I counted right, that's only two teams. Why the Fcuk are the Gunners going! Who made that decision? They do have more points but that doesn't make them better.:mad::mad::mad:

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm wondering why we're left out! In the all mighty constitution it states "15. Teams to qualify for the Keith Miller/B cup shall be the Knights League Cup winner plus the highest place team in Division2" If I counted right, that's only two teams. Why the Fcuk are the Gunners going! Who made that decision? They do have more points but that doesn't make them better.:mad::mad::mad:

Sorry Megr, but after playing both teams, I have to say the Gunners are a better team.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

last year there were 3 teams too, but richmond got 4 seeds last year, why cant the fvsl have 4 seeds? did aldgergrove play abby this year? i can understand why acbc are going as cup winners, and pm are going as runners up plus league winners, but the aldgergrove, abby situation isn't really fair.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really? Seems to make sense to me. Aldy went undefeated all season, Abby did not. If megr wants a ticket to the show, maybe he should earn it. Simply not losing to ACBC (prior to the addition of players) doesn't give them a free pass -stop bitching. You guys were pumped 3-0 by a midpack div 2a team in the first round of cup, maybe start there to figure out why you're not going.

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really? Seems to make sense to me. Aldy went undefeated all season, Abby did not. If megr wants a ticket to the show, maybe he should earn it. Simply not losing to ACBC (prior to the addition of players) doesn't give them a free pass -stop bitching. You guys were pumped 3-0 by a midpack div 2a team in the first round of cup, maybe start there to figure out why you're not going.
Aldy went undefeated untill they played ACBC in the cup and got beat 4-0 but they're still going to the cup. I just don't know why they need 3 teams. And for the record we did play ACBC after their new signings. We also can't help it if our Division was maybe a little bit more evenly matched.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldy went undefeated untill they played ACBC in the cup and got beat 4-0 but they're still going to the cup. I just don't know why they need 3 teams. And for the record we did play ACBC after their new signings. We also can't help it if our Division was maybe a little bit more evenly matched.

4 out of the 6 new signings didnt play. but either way, dont worry Megr, we will do everyone a favor and beat alderhole again for both of our sakes

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
last year there were 3 teams too, but richmond got 4 seeds last year, why cant the fvsl have 4 seeds? did aldgergrove play abby this year? i can understand why acbc are going as cup winners, and pm are going as runners up plus league winners, but the aldgergrove, abby situation isn't really fair.
hey MB last year what 3 teams went. i know you guys n whalley strikers went but we were the next best team n werent even asked....? who was the third div 2 team, anyone else know? stal? franny?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch Selects....
thats fcuken garbage.the league really needs to make this clear on the constitution. i think its absolutely bullshit. we got screwed last year n now maybe abby arsenal mite get screwed....it was a whole year ago n i didn't even realize we were in contention for this cup. not saying we would have won the thing but it would have been to go and partake in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0