Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
8 or 9 sentinal out at the game, housearrest with the big BBQ and the nomads knocking back beers before noon. :bronco:

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu Phoenix 6-1 over Surrey Heat...simply we went up early and never looked back.
Scored on a free kick when the heat were setting up,it was a huge blow to them then
we went up 2-0 on a beautiful set up and great finish.Then 10 minutes later went up 3 nile with a goal off a corner which was a nice header by our defensemen..Then i pretty much put a ! mark on the game with about 10 minutes left in the half.. Caught a nice shot from 30 yards out right side of the field a nice left foot that curled top left corner( not tryign to be cocky was really nice even the other team was in awhh)

half 4-0 then they got one goal that was not a real set back made it 4-1 break down on d...then we cleared one off the line and countered as the heat complained and our striker just drippled a weak shot to the net and the goalie was at the 18 and couldnt pick it up so he let it go threw his legs and well he didnt catch up to the ball rolled into the back of the net...then with 5 minutes left i caught a rebound the goalie couldnt handle tipped it threw and was at teh 2 yard line and jsut drove it into the empty net..
Well played game by the phoenix...moving on to i guess the titans
should be a good game.

yeah well done mike you guys are doing great for a mid pack d3 team ;)
tell the boys i said hello and keep it rolling BB:D

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much to say other than # 20 for Aldergrove spit in one of our players face just after half and I havent seen that in a few years.. But other than that not much to say about the game..
I cant beleive they were undefeated...and we were on grass and everyone knows we hate grass..
Alright,,whos next?

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley Players 2 Ajax 1
Even first half, we score in the first 5 min and thought this was going to be easy. They started moving the ball around and evened it up before half. We completely controlled the second half, a couple of posts and a crossbar and a missed gimmee from two yards out did us in. Ref calls a PK with a minute left in the game (could have let it go as it looked like their striker and our mid got their feet tangled up but he called it a trip) game over, only the battle to avoid relegation left for us now.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh ya! funniest thing ,,our goalie comes out to catch a cross and was hit (tackled) by thier forward,,looked just like a defencive back hitting a receiver after a catch..The forward had, for a brief moment,a memory laps and forgot he was playing football or is it football...LOL
It wasnt a mistake either he finnished his hit perfectley by wrapping up and throwing the goalie to the ground and landing on him so the keeper couldnt gain any extra yards..

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley Players 2 Ajax 1
Even first half, we score in the first 5 min and thought this was going to be easy. They started moving the ball around and evened it up before half. We completely controlled the second half, a couple of posts and a crossbar and a missed gimmee from two yards out did us in. Ref calls a PK with a minute left in the game (could have let it go as it looked like their striker and our mid got their feet tangled up but he called it a trip) game over, only the battle to avoid relegation left for us now.

OMG really??? I totally thought you guys would beat this team

Playoffs have had some shocking results so :eek:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nice to meet sentinel guys at the game today. seem like a good bunch. good luck tonight with pomo.

ya ghouse, u guys kicked ass today. no doubt bout that. seen aldy play 5 times now this year and that was by far the worst I've seen them play. BY FAR. don't let that performance fool ya. good job today.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
House,,your Barbq smell got my guys fired up,,I never feed them till after the game and i told them at half hurry up and win so we can go eat..Dam that smelt good..Please bring chicken next game cause if you dont know most my guys only eat chicken,,no pork..LOL

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
House,,your Barbq smell got my guys fired up,,I never feed them till after the game and i told them at half hurry up and win so we can go eat..Dam that smelt good..Please bring chicken next game cause if you dont know most my guys only eat chicken,,no pork..LOL

only low fat nitrate free turkey dogs for the nomads :wa:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha! ya, they were dam good too! well prob be out to the next cup game and ill make sure to bring a club pack of chicken legs for your team for right after the game....but only if they win. that should give ur boys more than enough incentive, lol

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty much all been said
ACBC could have beaten Aldy more than what it was expecially if it was played on turf. Great to see Nomads and Sentinel boys come out and watch the game. Great group of guys for both teams. Good luck to all and see you next round. Now whos next, Bradner or GEU Rams?

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
well the way you guys strolled into aldergrove against an undefeated team and just cleaned house....bradner or geu would be no more of a challenge...

i guess we'll have to see. we are away for the 3rd straight weekend, so it might be grass which is not in our favor at all

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i guess we'll have to see. we are away for the 3rd straight weekend, so it might be grass which is not in our favor at all
if for whatever reason bradner wins tonight you guys will need to practice training in a mud patch because there pitch is probably one of the worst pitches around...and they play extremely well on it because they're used to it...

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
if for whatever reason bradner wins tonight you guys will need to practice training in a mud patch because there pitch is probably one of the worst pitches around...and they play extremely well on it because they're used to it...

do you know what field that is, and if geu wins what is their home field like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts