Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol! who was talking about bradner being good? haha...well done Rams! good luck with ACBC!

and now we can seriously consider sentinel a threat. taking out Pomo is a big deal. well done to u as well!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL! is there any teams besides Langley Players left from Div. 2B? looks like they got wiped right out

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got in from RAMS BRADNER...i think rams won 5-0? maybe 6. Good game for the first 20-30 mins...then RAMS took over and just never let up.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Coquitlam Utd. 3 - Port Moody Magpies 1

All power to Port Moody here. They had 9 guys, and played a great, defensive first game (literally playing 8-1 for most of it). We definetly took them lightly, especially when we saw their depleted numbers, and we played well below the standard we expect of ourselves. That being said, we had run of possession, especially in the 1st half, where we scored 2 goals in the first 10 minutes. After that, we REALLY sat back, and played what was undeniably lazy, tentative football. But the win was never really in doubt. So we'll take it, and we expect a lot more out of ourselves next weekend when we get the winner of Rangers/Poco

good game. too bad we couldn't of had 11, would of been a better game.
good luck in the rest of the cup.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rams 5-0 over Bradner....All I am going to say is they will have alot of trouble in Div 2 next year!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rams 5-0 over Bradner....All I am going to say is they will have alot of trouble in Div 2 next year!

Just got in from Rams-Bradner. It was a good tight game for first 30 mins. Then after that it was ugly, could have been 10-0 but their keeper made some nice saves. But he let in some real soft ones.

Franchise they did play the other night and beat a half decent Div.2 team. It showed that they played the other night. Probably would have been a little closer.

Go LUFC Rangers. They're taking it all.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got in from Rams-Bradner. It was a good tight game for first 30 mins. Then after that it was ugly, could have been 10-0 but their keeper made some nice saves. But he let in some real soft ones.

Franchise they did play the other night and beat a half decent Div.2 team. It showed that they played the other night. Probably would have been a little closer.

Go LUFC Rangers. They're taking it all.

I hope they don;t test for drugs tonight, I am second hand high:wa:

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
franschise, should be a good battle between the two of us next week, looks like u guys had a walk in the park of a round 2 hahah

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its my number....see I don't hide myself on here. Not that you do, just some people talk shite and hide come game time.

I also like long walks on the beach and vagina;)

ha arent u romantic...weird we have somethin in common im a vagitarian as well...well btw we have the same number...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts