Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was at the game, back and forth back and forth.. pretty even game possession wise, both keepers made some good saves, would have went to PK's if the stolo' keeper had some defense.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No they had some midget playing on the wing. Their keeper was the best player on the pitch. I bet he'd like to have the goal back. Also a punch thrown with a couple mins to go:eek:. I guess some teams never learn but the game was decent at least.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No they had some midget playing on the wing. Their keeper was the best player on the pitch. I bet he'd like to have the goal back. Also a punch thrown with a couple mins to go:eek:. I guess some teams never learn but the game was decent at least.

Cool was it the Stolo defence man who thinks he is a beast. These guys are all class.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty sure it was #9 but not positive since I was in the nose bleeds. Is the beast you speak of the guy with the orange boots? If so he coughed up the ball which led to the winner.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also I found stolo to be a team with a bad rep until that incident. They play a clean game for the most part but do go in hard. So I won't say they are classless.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty sure it was #9 but not positive since I was in the nose bleeds. Is the beast you speak of the guy with the orange boots? If so he coughed up the ball which led to the winner.

Beast...mostly mocking their toothpick sweeper punched a guy on our team in the first game of the year.

I find it funny how they threaten everyone all game long.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really good game tonight between Gunners and Stolo. I would say the best this year. I thought we had a slight edge in chances, as we blew a couple muffins in the 6, and other than a scramble off a corner stolo did not have any real solid chances. I still believe these guys are the best competition in 2c despite what other results show, and its a shame their cup run ended so quickly. Stolo are a very classy team, despite the fight, it came out of no where, but the rest of the team were class. Battled hard to the end.

Saw the first half of the Sentinel Lions game. Missed the Lions goal, but it looked like a case of youth > experiance. Lions were able to contain them pretty well in the first, Sentinal wasn't down with the mucking going on by Lions, but I am guessing they just wore em down in the 2nd half. Was more impressed by the 1 to 1 ratio of lady fans to players present. Nice to see you all fill a bleacher down at our game too.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Stolo gave us a pretty good run tonight. There wasn't very much flow to the game tonight, as there was constant pressure from both sides with nobody wanting to make the mistake in a tense 0 - 0 game. Stolo is a very strong team who I would expect to be promoted at some point in the next couple years. They were a very "CLASSY" team, there was lots of hard tackles, a couple late ones from both sides.

The player who was sent off came to our room after the game and was very apologetic.

These guys played hard and we were probably lucky for this game not to go into PK's where anythign can happen (we win).

Franchise, congrats on the win, but stop hating on Stolo.

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much to say other than # 20 for Aldergrove spit in one of our players face just after half and I havent seen that in a few years.. But other than that not much to say about the game..
I cant beleive they were undefeated...and we were on grass and everyone knows we hate grass..
Alright,,whos next?

We hadn't played since the first week of december and it showed, and your roster has 33 names, but you just signed 3 more last week? Interesting..... I bet the team playing yesterday is not the same one in 7th place in 2B. Hey you guys are good, and deserved the win, but a wack of signings in February sounds weird to me....

just saying....

and the guy spat on the ground, it never hit em.....:eek:

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well one day later and I guess I will respond:

GHouse - you are a douche... learn to shut your Fing mouth - if you are not gonna put your boots on and play against the guys you are degrading and yelling at from the sidelines then just shut it.

As for the game it sucked... that being said the first goal was Bullsh*t as it was over the line before the acbc player played it across the crease for an easy tap in... Second goal was a nice finish... in the Second half we pressed alot and had attempts towards net unfortunately we are very rusty as we have not had a game in over 2 months.

The "spitting" incident... our guy was spitting on the ground and #66 walked into it... then he followed this up by punching our guy in the head... your right your team is filled with "class" as you like to say...

Usually this is where the losing team says best to luck to ACBC the rest of the way but F**k it... I hope you lose next week.

bc rummy

Dec 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad performance by our team this game. We are better than the kick and run we did last night. No excuses. Good luck the rest of cup and hope to play you again next season

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well one day later and I guess I will respond:

GHouse - you are a douche... learn to shut your Fing mouth - if you are not gonna put your boots on and play against the guys you are degrading and yelling at from the sidelines then just shut it.

As for the game it sucked... that being said the first goal was Bullsh*t as it was over the line before the acbc player played it across the crease for an easy tap in... Second goal was a nice finish... in the Second half we pressed alot and had attempts towards net unfortunately we are very rusty as we have not had a game in over 2 months.

The "spitting" incident... our guy was spitting on the ground and #66 walked into it... then he followed this up by punching our guy in the head... your right your team is filled with "class" as you like to say...

Usually this is where the losing team says best to luck to ACBC the rest of the way but F**k it... I hope you lose next week.

Fair enough, we dont need your luck, its fine with us that you will be watching the rest of the games from the sidelines

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We hadn't played since the first week of december and it showed, and your roster has 33 names, but you just signed 3 more last week? Interesting..... I bet the team playing yesterday is not the same one in 7th place in 2B. Hey you guys are good, and deserved the win, but a wack of signings in February sounds weird to me....

just saying....

and the guy spat on the ground, it never hit em.....:eek:

We did make new signings but they were all made in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0