Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah, we didn't know the game got forfeited until we got into the changing rooms. We'll make it up to you this weekend, how about you come watch us V.S. Aldergrove sunday noon? did u watch our intersquad game at all?

is it just me or do you beg people alot to come watch your games? if people wanted to come watch they would, you don't have to beg.

"want to come to alderhole and watch some quality soccer??, please , please. it will be quality soccer not your regular old Div.2 soccer but quality soccer."

wow you selling hot dogs too??? no you're just giving yours out for free.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Translated:

The comedic stylings and hits from West Coast What just keep on rolling. High quality at it's best here folks.

Roll on you fcuking Nomads...

Can i borrow your herpes ointment because you keep coming back like that rash you got in thailand.

WestCoast is one word numb nuts, okay Du de. And no gay remarks here, but thats obviously how a homosexual would take it. not that theres anything wrong with you being gay, du de.

I think you're in love with me, sorry but i have a wife and child and not willing to convert for an ugly sack of shite like you.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
is it just me or do you beg people alot to come watch your games? if people wanted to come watch they would, you don't have to beg.

"want to come to alderhole and watch some quality soccer??, please , please. it will be quality soccer not your regular old Div.2 soccer but quality soccer."

its always nice to have a crowd out to watch a game

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast is one word numb nuts, okay Du de. And no gay remarks here, but thats obviously how a homosexual would take it. not that theres anything wrong with you being gay, du de.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The gay humor is AWESOMME! You ROCK West Coast Waht?!

GAY!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Translated:

The comedic stylings and hits from West Coast What just keep on rolling. High quality at it's best here folks.

Roll on you fcuking Nomads...

dude is in love with us Nomads Westcoast.....he's a lil bit jealous

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The gay humor is AWESOMME! You ROCK West Coast Waht?!

GAY!

I think you're in love with me, sorry but i have a wife and child and not willing to convert for an ugly sack of shite like you.

Haha I love it. A much heated battle of the non flaming bone smoking poo pushers.

"You're a man that knows that when you put another mans cokc in your mouth, you make a pact, a bond that can never be broken... you're a man so dedicated you'll bend down and put that cokc in your mouth!"

Now that's teamwork!

Meep Meep Meep

SonicY

Nov 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyways, back on topic...

Rd. 3 draw was done (as i'm sure you guys are aware), and here are the ties:

Bradner Redshirts/Poco Royals/GEU Rams v. Aldergrove Utd./ACBC
Cloverdale FC/LUFC Athletica/SFC Caps v. Poco Pacific/Guildford FC
North Delta Titans/White Rock Utd. v. GEU Phoenix/Surrey Heat
Surrey Storm/Dewdney Celtic v. PoMo Lions/Sentinel
Surrey Arsenal/LUFC Wolves v. Langley Players/Coquitlam Ajax
PoMo Gunners/Stolo Utd. v. LUFC Young Guns/Coquitlam Titans/Mission Vipers
LUFC Nomads/Surrey Pylons v. SFC Stars/Sikh Utd. Eagles
LUFC Rangers/Poco Express v. PoMo Magpies/North Coquitlam Utd.

So the draw was a little kinder this round to the high seeds. The winners of the weekends three big games will, in all likelihood, have an easier route, and their ticket punched to the Quarters.

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

lol man. I was thinking the same thing...we'll all come out and watch you guys if you make it out to our game...COMON, this is div2, we all love playing and Im sure you guys are pretty good, or so you say, but we're not making a special trip to aldy on sunday morning to watch a 2nd round cup game....I do agree, however, that having more than just your subs and one girlfriend watching would be a treat...good luck to both you and aldy, may the better team win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0