Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well looks like ACBC will be playing Aldergrove. Abbotsford forfeited the game tonight but we played the premier team. And just so you know we arent a joke anymore, we beat them 3-2. They went up 1-0 early, then we came back with 2 straight goals. They then tied it up and we pulled off the winner at the very end. I'm not saying we are better than the premier team, but just so you know, we can compete with some of the better premier teams now.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well looks like ACBC will be playing Aldergrove. Abbotsford forfeited the game tonight but we played the premier team. And just so you know we arent a joke anymore, we beat them 3-2. They went up 1-0 early, then we came back with 2 straight goals. They then tied it up and we pulled off the winner at the very end. I'm not saying we are better than the premier team, but just so you know, we can compete with some of the better premier teams now.

*rolls eyes*

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rd. 2 predictions (i'm bored at work :p):
Poco Pacific over Guildford FC
LUFC Rangers over Poco Express
LUFC Wolves over Surrey Arsenal
GEU Phoenix over Surrey Heat
White Rock Utd. over North Delta Titans
LUFC Nomads over Surrey Pylons
North Coquitlam Utd. over PoMo Magpies
SFC Stars over Sikh Utd.
Sentinel over PoMo Lions <---- The 2nd best match of the weekend, a complete cracker. It's ridiculous that one of 'em has to be out in round 2 but, we're not complaining. Sentinel's GD can't be by accident though. Could well go to PK's
Surrey Storm over Dewdney Celtic
ACBC over Aldergrove Utd.<--- obviously another cracker, and another candidate for PK's
LUFC Athletica over Cloverdale FC
Coquitlam MF Titans over Langley Players
Bradner Redshirts over GEU Rams
PoMo Gunners over Sto'lo Utd. <---- 2 of 2C's best clubs... should be a chippy one. Gunners have a stellar record though
LUFC Young Guns over Coquitlam MF Titans <---- would normally go with Coquitlam but, as they have to play their Rd. 1 game the night before this one, I can't see them being able to field a 100% squad for Rd. 2

Then we're down to the Sweet 16 :cool:

Not too sure about us anymore. Consider us underdogs again. 10 or 11 guys this weekend.........tops. Gonna have to pull something out of our asses to get by this one

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay, Div 3B may not be the strongest division, but to say the Redshirts have no strikers - with 46 goals - come on!!

I played them twice and didn't think much of them. they kicked feild goals all game long shooting from everywhere and skying them. I do like the way they play hard and never give up. but I don't see them beating Poco and if they did,theres no chance they beat the Rams.

soccerguy

Apr 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think instead of putting bradner over geu you should put bradner/poco over geu until saturday morning people!

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
the new schedule is out and looks like the winner of bradner and geu plays the winner of ACBC and Aldergrove

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess whoever draws this is hoping for a blow out final, taking the good teams out early.

Winner of Gunners vs. Stolo plays Winner of Aldergrove vs ACBC in the 3rd round.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess whoever draws this is hoping for a blow out final, taking the good teams out early.

Winner of Gunners vs. Stolo plays Winner of Aldergrove vs ACBC in the 3rd round.

I believe you are mistaken.

Winner of ACBC V.S. Aldergrove plays Bradner/Poco Royals V.S. GEU Rams

Winner of Gunners V.S. Stolo plays LUFC Young Guns V.S. Coq Titans/Mission

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Masry, i was disappointed Weds night man. no game. I was there. Watched the ACBC army stroll to the field. Jesus christ man, do you guys always call on the population of a small town for a game. there was like 85 of you guys out there.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
46 was for both teams right? Premier and div. 2? if so, that's about right. 23 to each team, give or take

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Masry, i was disappointed Weds night man. no game. I was there. Watched the ACBC army stroll to the field. Jesus christ man, do you guys always call on the population of a small town for a game. there was like 85 of you guys out there.

yeah, we didn't know the game got forfeited until we got into the changing rooms. We'll make it up to you this weekend, how about you come watch us V.S. Aldergrove sunday noon? did u watch our intersquad game at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0