Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
MB10, thanks for the respect. Not many people give it on TTP. Know that it's mutual: You are playing amazing this year, and nobody can take that from you. I'm sure you would deflect all the praise to your teammates, because thats who you are. Keep up the good work.

hopefully you were wearing your bib when you posted that as i think you still had some stuff on your chin.

#upsetMB10didntsign

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
MB10, thanks for the respect. Not many people give it on TTP. Know that it's mutual: You are playing amazing this year, and nobody can take that from you. I'm sure you would deflect all the praise to your teammates, because thats who you are. Keep up the good work.

holy gay

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
missed chances is what happend. I'm not even sure how many posts and crossbars we hit. They had THREE fast counter attacks and scored on each one. we had close to 25?? scoring chances and finished only 3 of em. it went to pks and they won it in the 8th round. not much else to say. we just didn't finish our chances.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
irish car bomb, what happened?

young guns suck, no reason they should even have let nfs score 3 in the first place, at home on top of it............when you sign a bunch of prem guys down until deadline you play better till the deadline. after that you lose to div 4 teams. i think someone had them putting 10 past nfs? upset of the round.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
young guns suck, no reason they should even have let nfs score 3 in the first place, at home on top of it............when you sign a bunch of prem guys down until deadline you play better till the deadline. after that you lose to div 4 teams. i think someone had them putting 10 past nfs? upset of the round.

these teams signing prem guys down are only losing at the end

so peace arch is going to upset the coyotes tomorrow? Is that crybaby goal scoring machine playing?

seen as stolo beat us both times this year wtf hahaha , were going for the upset tomorrow as well

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
these teams signing prem guys down are only losing at the end

so peace arch is going to upset the coyotes tomorrow? Is that crybaby goal scoring machine playing?

seen as stolo beat us both times this year wtf hahaha , were going for the upset tomorrow as well

we'll see what happens tomorrow night. looking forward to the game. good luck to you guys(?) how stolo have beat you twice this year is beyond me....

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're going to be far too tired from last nights game to put up much of a fight. Just going to try and keep it respectable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
when you sign a bunch of prem guys down until deadline you play better till the deadline. after that you lose to div 4 teams.

Umm.... I saw about 30 mins of the game, they outplayed NFS badly during the time I watched and should have had 2-3 in that 30 min span.

but your wrong about the transfers, I believe they transfered players from Prem, not to Prem.

Classic cup play, any team has a chance some nights. I watched some of the LFC Prem vs. D1 Whiterock game, same thing.... D1 team gave them fits...

Could be the year of the underdogs....lol

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we sucked last night...and we did beat you this year too. I guess that means you suck as well. As for transfers..not sure where you get your info...our starting line up has been the same for every game this year. We have people that play up from time to time, but everyone who played in our first match of the year was playing last night. We simply just didn't finish our chances. It happens.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strikers and Blues from div 4a will beat most div 2 teams. I wouldn't be surprised if blues go far in the cup and will probably win div 3 next year too! Strikers will easily beat Renegades this weekend and Blues should beat BC United. Not that anyone cares what I think but there you have it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0