Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
As mentioned by Cascadesoccer, the cup draw for everyone is today at 7 PM. Anyone plan on going? I know we normally have someone there but we have training tonight and I'm pretty sure everyone needs to be there with our results as of late. Any D3 or D4 teams going to surprise?

Regs, can we get a sticky on this thread like last years?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As mentioned by Cascadesoccer, the cup draw for everyone is today at 7 PM. Anyone plan on going? I know we normally have someone there but we have training tonight and I'm pretty sure everyone needs to be there with our results as of late. Any D3 or D4 teams going to surprise?

Yes Gunners or Abby (div 3) could beat any Div 2 team besides Inter....but really that shouldnt be a surprise

As well as a full Celtic team....

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
MB10, im comin for you brother, in the garden, summerslam me and you. ohhhhhhhhhhhh ya. It's really not the same without sound is it?

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

North Coquitlam Blues are a team I wouldn't want to run into during cup play. I haven't seen them play this season but I know a lot of the players, they are young and talented and probably believe that they can beat anyone. Good strikers, solid keeper, a few really quality defenders, but its the rest of the guys I'm not so sure about... I think they struggled for numbers a little bit earlier this season.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Blues are 10-1-1, 59GF, 12A. NFS Milan will also be tought 9-2-1, 50GF, 16A. Tough teams from div 4 for sure. White Rock in 4b. 10-2-1. 55GF, 10A. Whalley (4b) 10-1-3 43GF, 13A. Top 4 underdogs for sure.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Left my sheet in my buddies car but here are a few I remember.

Dynamo vs Young Guns
Inter vs Poco Royals
Celtic vs Lufc Clones
Moody vs Stolo
nfs strikers vs nfs phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars