Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like Nomads v Titans has moved to Friday night... we'll have to wait for official word from the league and NDSC of course... but good news nonetheless.

:wa:

It also means I won't have go straight to a game after 4 hours in a tattoo chair, so I'm pretty stoked on all accounts. I could almost kiss T4L :D

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 1-0 Abby Arsenal. They're big, they're fast and play a very hard game. Both teams applied pressure at times, and IMO I don't think there was a stand out team tonight. Few parts got quite chippy but nothing to ridiculous in the end. We scored off a free kick about 35 minutes in. Their keeper who caught everything anywhere near his net, let one get by and we got it in and it was enough for the W tonight. They hit the cross bar just before half aswell. I think they are alot better than their record shows, and it was really a battle out there tonight. Glad to be onto round 3.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
didn't need to score, as there are no ego's on our team, it doesn't matter who steps up, as long as they do it when it counts. No "I" in team, which seemed to be NC's downfall. Instead of giving it their all, they seemed more interested in hacking, yelling at me, and yelling at the ref. I wasn't playing for fouls, but after getting cleated in the back of the ankles 4 times in a row, I realized what the game plan was and adjusted to it. The blood I cleaned out of my socks just reminds the sacrifice for the team. And makes sense in this league for the ref not to take control of NC's hacking. And by wide open net you mean half breakaway with a giant goalie whom I beat, just hit the post. Oh well, everyone misses chances. The point is that we were creating chances, instead of yapping. I definitely got under one of your guys' skin; in fact the first time I even noticed him on the field was when he opened his mouth. Should learn to let his play do the talking. As it was, he took himself out of the game by not staying focused. Oh well its all in the past. Was a good battle. MB10, hopefully see you Saturday night. I severely pulled my groin at sunday's game, and could barely walk/drive yesterday and today, so who knows. Getting treatments but def wont be 100%

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I could almost kiss T4L :D

Sent it an e-amil to JBN and Thomas Mills. Should be posted online at some point today, but unofficially game is now Friday 9pm @ Mackie.

I guess we can play a full 90 rather than first goal wins.

As for the kiss, I'd take a beer instead? Unless you have turned into a hot blonde pin-up girl.

SoccerFan4

Feb 7, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
i can see the Fraser Valley Red Devils being the only Div 4 team in the last 8 of the Pres Cup after they beat Port Moody Lions at home this weekend....Port Moody is in Div 3 but dont have the best record, and the Red Devils have won 5 or 6 ina row, interesting game

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i can see the Fraser Valley Red Devils being the only Div 4 team in the last 8 of the Pres Cup after they beat Port Moody Lions at home this weekend....Port Moody is in Div 3 but dont have the best record, and the Red Devils have won 5 or 6 ina row, interesting game
im all for supporting my club but you sir are on a whole new level.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

This may be your closest prediction that might actually happen. Sure you guys are mid-pack D4, but the Lions do look like they suck. Unfortunately, if you do get by the Lions you don't have a hope in hell against anyone that will be left. No more lucky draws after this one I'd say.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
didn't need to score, as there are no ego's on our team, it doesn't matter who steps up, as long as they do it when it counts. No "I" in team, which seemed to be NC's downfall. Instead of giving it their all, they seemed more interested in hacking, yelling at me, and yelling at the ref. I wasn't playing for fouls, but after getting cleated in the back of the ankles 4 times in a row, I realized what the game plan was and adjusted to it. The blood I cleaned out of my socks just reminds the sacrifice for the team (What a hero!). And makes sense in this league for the ref not to take control of NC's hacking. And by wide open net you mean half breakaway with a giant goalie whom I beat, just hit the post. Oh well, everyone misses chances. The point is that we were creating chances, instead of yapping. I definitely got under one of your guys' skin; in fact the first time I even noticed him on the field was when he opened his mouth . Should learn to let his play do the talking (Good job he'd already scored before you "noticed" him). As it was, he took himself out of the game by not staying focused. Oh well its all in the past. Was a good battle. MB10, hopefully see you Saturday night. I severely pulled my groin at sunday's game, and could barely walk/drive yesterday and today, so who knows. Getting treatments but def wont be 100%

Sparta are a good team, no complaints there - Maybe better than their standings show and could handle div 3 but it is a shame your cup run ends here as the draw puts you up against the best team in it! If you stay on your feet long enough you might be able to hit the inside of the post this time ;) :wa:

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 1-0 Abby Arsenal. They're big, they're fast and play a very hard game. Both teams applied pressure at times, and IMO I don't think there was a stand out team tonight. Few parts got quite chippy but nothing to ridiculous in the end. We scored off a free kick about 35 minutes in. Their keeper who caught everything anywhere near his net, let one get by and we got it in and it was enough for the W tonight. They hit the cross bar just before half aswell. I think they are alot better than their record shows, and it was really a battle out there tonight. Glad to be onto round 3.

Cheers mate. It was a very hard fought game and was probably our best game this season. We would be higher up in the standings but it difficult to keep this aging bunch healthy and motivated. Good luck the rest of the way. BTW, you should have no troubles with Langley.

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers mate. It was a very hard fought game and was probably our best game this season. We would be higher up in the standings but it difficult to keep this aging bunch healthy and motivated. Good luck the rest of the way. BTW, you should have no troubles with Langley.

Thanks.
What kind of team are they? Fast, slow, old, young, chippy, good on the ball?

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
MB10, thanks for the respect. Not many people give it on TTP. Know that it's mutual: You are playing amazing this year, and nobody can take that from you. I'm sure you would deflect all the praise to your teammates, because thats who you are. Keep up the good work.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
He might on TTP, but IRL he always talks about how great he is and the Inter would be nothing without him, how lucky they are he didn't sign up. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks.
What kind of team are they? Fast, slow, old, young, chippy, good on the ball?
We played them way back in September and we won with barely any subs. I dont think I played in that one as I was still on the shelf after ankle surgery so I'm not sure how they play. I believe they are young but then again, there aren't many teams older than us. :cool: Hope this helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0