Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Round 3 is up

Inter vs FC Sparta

Nomads vs ACBC round 3.... could it be???

Youngs guns going to put up 10 against the Renegades in round 3

Feel for the Knights having to drive out to middle of no where to play stolo again

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Round 3 is up

Inter vs FC Sparta

Nomads vs ACBC round 3.... could it be???

Youngs guns going to put up 10 against the Renegades in round 3

Feel for the Knights having to drive out to middle of no where to play stolo again

Sparta will be tough for us, with them having Tyler and their other striker they have goals in them. Glad its a home game, didn't wanna go to Tom Binnie again.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What sucks about us getting Coyotes, provided we win, is I just watched Damn United, so I may just kick them until the cant play anymore, old school Leeds style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
we're at home :)...look forward to the match up...hopefully nomads beat nd :rolleyes:....we won't have a full squad because of the kickoff time but am looking very forward to it. already did the double on the nomads in league play so i think we aren't underdogs this time around :rolleyes:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course you're at home, potentially 4 cup games for us, all 4 would be on the road. The potential game time means we'll be super short too Jimmy, so don't worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
we're at home :)...look forward to the match up...hopefully nomads beat nd :rolleyes:....we won't have a full squad because of the kickoff time but am looking very forward to it. already did the double on the nomads in league play so i think we aren't underdogs this time around :rolleyes:

I don't think you're underdogs in any game from now.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
sfc coyotes 7 - 2 langley utd highlanders...they're a good young team that will definitely give teams in their own div a very, very hard time.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just looked at the schedule, apparently the league has us playing Saturday night, with the winner playing the Coyotes on Sunday night. Do they seriously want us to play back to back? That would really suck, unless the Coyotes are also playing Saturday night which it doesn't look like they are.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just sent an email. I think it would be VERY unfair to have to play a fresh/rested Yot-eez-See-Bee-See for either us or Titans after slugging it out Saturday night.

They must be able to midweek this or something.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just sent an email. I think it would be VERY unfair to have to play a fresh/rested Yot-eez-See-Bee-See for either us or Titans after slugging it out Saturday night.

They must be able to midweek this or something.
Play the game pussy!regardless if it is two in a row!!whats wrong mummy can't drop u at the field two days in a row

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just sent an email. I think it would be VERY unfair to have to play a fresh/rested Yot-eez-See-Bee-See for either us or Titans after slugging it out Saturday night.They must be able to midweek this or something.
That is pretty messed, you guys should make up your first rd game mid week...if not looks like you guys will have a busy weekend :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0