Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whatever. If we have to play 2 then we have to play 2. Dont matter to me. But im only a goalie so what do i know. Would be a sweet double header weekend to knock off one of the favourites

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milan 1-Renegades 2 both teams played shite.

in all fairness...it was a typical, playing for the upset, win. No doubt that NFS Milan is the better team and more skilled...obviously. howvever NCUSC did come to play for once in their lives. They took advantage of the 2 scoring chances they had and defended the hell out of the rest of the second half. Milan did not seem like they had their best game and I would bet they didn't...but its understandable getting frustrated as the game goes along and scoring chances get missed.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been in touch with Titan4life. It wouldn't make sense for Jimmy_Jones to move the game considering his team... so we're working on moving the game to an earlier day so we get at least one day's rest prior to playing the ACYoteez

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta will be tough for us, with them having Tyler and their other striker they have goals in them. Glad its a home game, didn't wanna go to Tom Binnie again.
Tyler didn't score against us. He did miss an empty net and pretty much cried all game and rolled on the floor every time you looked at him. He plays for the foul nearly every play. Their number 10 scored three and the black haired guy in the middle ran their plays. Defence and goalie are weak and you shouldn't have problems with them. Would have been nice if we didn't pass them a break away for their fourth. Inter by a few!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
NFS Inter vs FC Sparta
SFC Coyotes vs NDSC Titans/Nomads-MOTW?
NC Blues vs BC Utd "B"
NC Renegades vs LU Young Guns/NFS Strikers
FVRD "B" vs Pomo Lions
Stolo "A" vs NFS Knights-MOTW?
LU Rangers vs Abby Arsenal/NFS Celtic
Abby SC vs Poco Rockets/Pomo Magpies

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is the love MB10? We beat the other top D4 teams and if I play at least we will control one side of the pitch. My keeper is on fire and my premier signing has worked out great so far.:cool:

Picked them cuz Dutch13 and some other Pomo guys said they were good at the start of the year and they beat a team above you guys. I actually know nothing about either team it's just a pick, hope you prove me wrong. GL

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young guns get a day rest but I don't think it makes a difference as they shouldn't have a problem with either div 4 team. Magpies/rockets will play back to back days, and so will titans/ nomads. I think these games would have been better off bein made up mid week, but it is what it is, good luck, might come out and watch the nomads at mackie on sat....do some scouting .

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We made a decision that the first team to score on Saturday wins, so we don't waste a lot of energy. Unless it takes 90 minutes to score. Jimmy, you've played us twice, what scouting could you need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We made a decision that the first team to score on Saturday wins, so we don't waste a lot of energy. Unless it takes 90 minutes to score. Jimmy, you've played us twice, what scouting could you need?

I wasn't aware of that but its not a bad idea. First goal wins, then we sit and have a few beers. Winners are out of there by 8 and can go home and rest up for Sunday. Losers can stay and drink. Great plan.

But in all seriousness, we are trying to get something for Thursday or Friday night. We will know by this evening and let you Nomads know ASAP.

SoccerFan4

Feb 7, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter is one of the strongest teams in the Pres Cup, Fraser Valley Red Devils "B"have an easy quarter final draw and should make it pretty far, maybe even a finals berth...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like Nomads v Titans has moved to Friday night... we'll have to wait for official word from the league and NDSC of course... but good news nonetheless.

:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0