Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 out of 10 is not a good ratio. Did any D2 team lose first round? Other than Dynamo obviously, but they lost to another D2 team so it doesn't matter.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
They've also given us a time for our first round game, Pitt Meadows HS TURF on Saturday at 8 PM. Thankfully we don't have the midweek game, but we'll be a week behind until the first break in cup it seems.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, it doesn't rain but it pours on BC United A this season.

We are out of the Presidents Cup, because of a Registration Error/Technicality. I had an ID card issued this year for a player, but he wasn't registered online, i didn't notice. SFC Impact did notice. They protested and we are out. Unfortunate thing is we had 3 subs and didn't even need the ineligible player in question.

League were genuinely upset to rule in their favour and said so as it was an unintentional and innocent miscue, but technically they had to favour with the very enthusiastic SFC Impact.

I say SFC Impact and Coyotes are in Final for sure now.

Anyways, Good Luck to everyone still in the Cup.

PS: Anyone wants details, PM me. I'm not gonna get detailed/discuss it online.

Cheers,

N10H

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

We are out of the Presidents Cup, because of a Registration Error/Technicality. I had an ID card issued this year for a player, but he wasn't registered online, i didn't notice. SFC Impact did notice. They protested and we are out. Unfortunate thing is we had 3 subs and didn't even need the ineligible player in question.

League were genuinely upset to rule in their favour and said so as it was an unintentional and innocent miscue, but technically they had to favour with the very enthusiastic SFC Impact.

Cheers,

N10H

That sucks, hope next year is much better for your club.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC Impact are second from bottom of 4C, I don't see how they will be in the finals at all. But that sucks N10HB. Will you be having 1 team next year or keeping 2 spots?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ive seen both teams play and they have a lot of good guys, I think combining to one team will really see you guys push for promotion again.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOusearrest i dont play anymore so i wont see ya but good luck TITANS are gonna crush GONADS 4-0

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Bam Bam, I think the only chance the Titan's would have had was if you were in net, but you're not, so they are in trouble!

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
That sucks, hope next year is much better for your club.

Thanks.

SFC Impact are second from bottom of 4C, I don't see how they will be in the finals at all. But that sucks N10HB. Will you be having 1 team next year or keeping 2 spots?

I was being sarcastic (hope that's the word).....they don't have a chance. They have a good keeper and Super Bowl might help them out this week.....but they paid $100 to protest, and to buy themselves one or maybe two more weeks before being eliminated. Kind of silly given the unintentional nature of the situation.

Ive seen both teams play and they have a lot of good guys, I think combining to one team will really see you guys push for promotion again.

I agree I think if we do combine into one 1 team it would definitely be a strong team. It would definitely solve the numbers issue. And with two spots in Div.3 we won't be able to do the call up thing next year, so it's definitely something to consider.
Anyways, gonna take a break from everything, enjoy the summer and relook at it later.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOusearrest i dont play anymore so i wont see ya but good luck TITANS are gonna crush GONADS 4-0

Im gonna miss our battles bam bam. But 4-0 is a little much. Haven't let in a goal vs the titans in 4 straight games. Knee is feeling good, so can't see that happening. But like Shorty said, 1st round match to win first.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya ill miss those games against you guys good luck house you are a stellar keeper ill see ya in masters lol

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 3-WRU B2 (PKs).... What a shatty way to go. We went up 1-0 in the 10th off a corner kick header. We had about 70% of the possession in the first 30mins. We caught them sleeping but they quickly woke up, they had a few good chances but nothing serious. There keeper saved their asses off a corner kick to a header, which he pulled out a diving save to defect off his defender standing on the goal line.
Half time they must have had some of Michael Jordans special water from Space Jam, cause they came out a different team. Little more fire...The play went back and forth and we burried a 2nd one off a free kick from half. Goalie bobbled the ball on their 6 and our midfielder was left with a sitter to walk in the net. They scored on a Bway about 10mins before that. With about 5 to go, our defender misplays a header and goes out of bounds. They score off the corner kick...fml.....
They finished their PK's we couldnt......such is life... They were exactly what we thought they were, physical, strong hard tackling... Game could have been won outright by either team.

you guys are shite and belong in div 4

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cheers,

N10H

Karma .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0